Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest King of Games

When i was watching episode 7 of the dub, 2 main things popped out at me.

1) shadow realm refence. Even this far into the future and they still wont let go of the shadow realm

2) Chief Armstrong. His trademark habit of picking at his nose was entirely edited out so he only received about two seconds of sceen time. did 4kids take it out so kids wont pick their nose? It's incredibly stupid

Guest King of Games

Sometime while Go(o)dwin was explaining the people of the stars to JAck, he mentions something like 'the gates of the shadow realm opened and the demon lord..."

stop listening at that point cause i was banging my head of my keyboard.

Well I geuss this confirms the idea that if 4kids can't hink of something to censor something with they revert to shadow realm, even if it makes no sense,

lol there going to just put the words shadow realm all over Jack, when Yusei beats him in the fortune cup instead of just editing it out.

Hah! they made Aki's name more confusing. Oh and I recently watched an episode of the dub pretty bad' date=' not as bad as the dub for GX, it sounds like there not even trying anymore...maybe 4kids wil go bankrupt and all this crazy insanity will stop and companies can acually make their own kids shows and not just try to transform more anime, that I will not even classify an age group for, into the adventure of Barney fighting force.

[/quote']

Barney + Happy Tree Friends = Lulz.

HI IM CHINA BABY

Zetta idiot' date=' you don't do that. You must post something on-topic. That was completely off topic. If you're so eager to introduce yourself, go to the introductions forum.

Are you kidding me!? What did they even use the Shadow Realm FOR!?

Death censors.

Arkana's Dismemberment + 4Kids = "Get those dark energy disks which will totally not kill me away from me!" *non-completely remembered Abridged Series quote*

Pier Drownage + 4Kids = Pier Drownage.

Now subtract Pier Drownage from both sides...

4Kids = 0

Why did you quote that?

Why did you quote that?

It's elementary, my dear Watson. That is what we call a n00b.

Why did you quote that?

I lol'ed a bit.

Why did you quote that?

I lol'ed a bit.

Maybe the post contained an implied "Q4E/W/OMFG/Whatever you kids use these days."

Archived