Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest King of Games

I hate that stupid Zane Trusdale. He's probably the worst person on the anime for take losing. Did you see his face when he got beat by aster' date=' THAT WAS SO FUNNY, anyway at least he isn't around anymore to annoy me.

[/quote']

I think you missed the memo, this thread is for complaints about the 5D'S dub, not GX.

We've already got a thread for hating on GX.

Wonder why they didn't murder Yuusei's name but still murdered Aki's?

And I wonder how the little kiddies are reacting to the names, if their reaction isn't neutral...

How do you think we can stop the madness? (I'm serious on this one, but I'm expecting some threat joke XD)

How do you think we can stop the madness?

Madness? This. Is. ANIME! (For lack of anything better to say)

Anyway, I say we send multiple complaints to 4Kids, but be as mature about it as possible.

Bad Example: Ur dub sux, i want teh orijenul.

Good Example: I speak for the many other fans of Yugioh, and frankly, I am appalled at how you are dubbing it.

4Kids kills everything.

Yea, Lets remove some scenes of the 'Police' dragging Yusei around when they finally mark him(THEY SKIPPED THE WHOLE PROCESS). And what did they do? Thats right, They added a random 5 second thing of "WEN POT OF GREED IZ PLAYD, J00 KAN DRAW 2 KARDZ FRUM UR DEK!!!11" to replace it.

Names? That is nothing. I can't wait to hear who will do Akiza's voice' date=' as well as the others.(1) BTW, When do you think that Yusei's satellite friends will meet his New Domino City Firends? (2)

[/quote']

1. TO would kill you for that statement.

2. I think in episode 31. Of course, you should be discussing that here.

4Kids kills everything.

Yea' date=' Lets remove some scenes of the 'Police' dragging Yusei around when they finally mark him(THEY SKIPPED THE WHOLE PROCESS). And what did they do? Thats right, They added a random 5 second thing of "WEN POT OF GREED IZ PLAYD, J00 KAN DRAW 2 KARDZ FRUM UR DEK!!!11" to replace it.

[/quote']

You can't be serious. Then again, it doesn't surprise me.

Ten bucks that instead of showing Yusei being tortured, they talk about Dust Tornado or Mirror Force.

Hah! they made Aki's name more confusing. Oh and I recently watched an episode of the dub pretty bad, not as bad as the dub for GX, it sounds like there not even trying anymore...maybe 4kids wil go bankrupt and all this crazy insanity will stop and companies can acually make their own kids shows and not just try to transform more anime, that I will not even classify an age group for, into the adventure of Barney fighting force.

Archived