5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

Well, she got 3 from the Fortune Cup (2 wins and a loss to Yusei), 1 against Misty (would have lost), 1 against Yusei (lost). Rematch against Misty (win).

Her Riding Duel with Ushio (win). Her Riding Duel with Andore (lose). Her tag team with Crow (win).

So...9 duels in the series, I believe.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, she got 3 from the Fortune Cup (2 wins and a loss to Yusei), 1 against Misty (would have lost), 1 against Yusei (lost). Rematch against Misty (win).

Her Riding Duel with Ushio (win). Her Riding Duel with Andore (lose). Her tag team with Crow (win).

So...9 duels in the series, I believe.

Hmmm *Goes to watch all episodes where aki duels*

Ye I actully think Aki might of done the least amount of duels

Because Leo did alot during Pre - WRGP

Maybe it is Luna who did the least though only just

Luna only got 2 duels.

Divine/Whateverhisnameisin4kidsdub got shafted the worst. 1 duel and then gets eaten by a gaint black and green glowly lizard hologram.

Rua dueled 8 times

Yusei ( loss )

Bommer ( loss )

Divine ( loss )

Demak ( win with Luna taking over in the end )

Lucciano twice ( both loss and the first was just a practice duel that didn't really count )

That 1 ghost kid ( win )

Aporia ( win )

Ruka dueled 4 times

That professor guy ( tie )

Demak ( win )

Lucciano ( loss )

Aporia ( win )

Yusei, Jack, and Crow had main charecter syndrome so I not going count how many times they dueled. Aki's duels have already been pointed out.

Ushio dueled 6 times ( and had 1 shadow game against Yugi in the orginal Yugioh, which he lost )

Yusei x3, Carly/Jack, Aki, Ghost ( ALL loss )

poor Ushio. He never wins. He probably got cursed when he tried to cheat in a shadow game.

Apparently some non-anime material states that Divine is alive and in jail. I politely avert my gaze and insist that he died.

5Ds did a lot of "death for drama" things, but cheapened it by bringing them back. The fact Aporia/Bruno/etc stayed dead is amazing. Then again, those beings exist in the future, and only their robotic versions "died", but at least their deaths weren't cheapened by bringing them back.

The only Death which the person actually stayed dead without coming back was Zone

All the Dark Signer's died came back and then died again

If what you say about Divine is true he died twice and came back twice

Zone's robots all died in the future an then came back (Aporia died again in 5ds present and came back again)

The real only unanswered question is Paradox still alive

Archived