5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do see Yusei's future. IIRC, he was working on a new kind of Momentum so that the future Z-one came frome doesn't happen. He was working with other scientists. He had a lab coat and everything. Scientist.

He finished that project, that's why he was deciding if he should become a Pro Duelist or stay and further help the city.

He was only a scientist during the gap between the duel with ZONE and the last episodes. He finished the project, and it was mentioned he wasn't sure what he wanted to do yet, whether to pursue the Duel League invites or remain in the city. He decided on the latter and we have no idea what he does after that.

• 4 weeks later...

What happened to Antinomy after he "Died" in the current timeline?

I dun get it

My Brainz r confused

I'm not sure what part you're confused about, exactly.

Antinomy got swallowed by a black hole. He's dead in the current timeline. He, Zone, Aporia stayed dead after they died. Since he's from the future, he will (probably) still exist in the future when the time comes, but his life will be different as a result of the changed future. The same with Aporia and Zone. Since Momentum probably wont go berserk, Aporia's parents won't be killed by Granel, so his life will not be consumed by despair.

I'm not sure what part you're confused about, exactly.

Antinomy got swallowed by a black hole. He's dead in the current timeline. He, Zone, Aporia stayed dead after they died. Since he's from the future, he will (probably) still exist in the future when the time comes, but his life will be different as a result of the changed future. The same with Aporia and Zone. Since Momentum probably wont go berserk, Aporia's parents won't be killed by Granel, so his life will not be consumed by ZETSUBOU!

I always went with Chrono Trigger's method:

If someone from ___ Time is killed before ___ Happens, they arn't alive in ____ time.

That's another huge plot hole XD

I always went with Chrono Trigger's method:

If someone from ___ Time is killed before ___ Happens, they arn't alive in ____ time.

That's another huge plot hole XD

That's not a plot hole.

If anything, it's a paradox, but the entire plan revolved around "controlled" paradoxes.

It'd be a paradox because...Yusei and Neo Domino City only arranged for Momentum not to go berserk because people who existed in the future came to the past and warned them that Momentum would go berserk. The only reason the people from the future went to the past is because Momentum went berserk, but if Momentum doesn't go berserk, then they have normal lives and don't end up in a ruined world and forced to take extreme measures to try to save the future. Which means they don't go back in time to try to destroy Momentum...but then who warned Yusei and co that Momentum was dangerously unstable?

But considering that Zone mentioned that the future had changed after Aporia's defeat (the first one) in an unexpected way, clearly he and the others are somehow isolated from the timestream and able to monitor the effects the current situation has on their future.

That'd also explain where the hell Arc Cradle came from.

Just got a peak at the latest chapter....

[spoiler='Contains info on Ride 23]

1. Rua doesn't summon a Deformer. (only 2 of Ruka's monsters)

2. Crow does a 180 with his personality.

Rua: "Too~ Ba~d. We don't care about you, broom head~"

Ruka: "…We don't have a dustpan either…"

Crow: "Broo…"

"This is why I hate kids!!"

3. Rua says "What will it be~ What will it be~?" ("Nani kana, nani kana~?")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYTKjcBoXA

4. Last line of chapter...

Yusei: 'Come at me, Duel Dragon!!''

COME AT ME BRO!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived