5Ds Japanese/Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sub: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhwulu_yu-gi-oh-5d-s-episode-153-subbed-part-1_shortfilms

5d's is still teasing shippers to the very end. It looks like when Jack becomes King is when he'll choose a Queen.

That last scene with Aki and Yusei i was like "Well, this is yugioh so i know they won't kiss...this is a pretty sweet scene...aww...there holding hands...looking into each other's eye's...wait...are they?...they are...They're gonna do it...they gonna Kiss!!!....Wait no!!! Dont stop! WTF!! YUSEI GET THE F@CK BACK IN THERE AND F@CKING KISS HER!!"...gah, why do you toy with my emotions so?

When i saw Junk Warrior coming to finish the duel, i was like F@CK YES, Junk Warrior for the motherf@cking win!

Three years was far too little time. Yes it had it's flaws, yes Yusei was pretty much invincible but when he goes over the top with a contrived broken card combination, i get too swept up in the epicness to care. a trap that makes both Jack and Yusei's ace cards go down in a draw? fitting. A synchro Summon using 5 Signer dragons? awesome. Card Game son flying motorcycles? How did we ever play the game before?

Farewell Yugioh 5d's, you will forever be cemented in my memory.

Sub:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhwulu_yu-gi-oh-5d-s-episode-153-subbed-part-1_shortfilms

5d's is still teasing shippers to the very end. It looks like when Jack becomes King is when he'll choose a Queen.

That last scene with Aki and Yusei i was like "Well, this is yugioh so i know they won't kiss...this is a pretty sweet scene...aww...there holding hands...looking into each other's eye's...wait...are they?...they are...They're gonna do it...they gonna Kiss!!!....Wait no!!! Dont stop! WTF!! YUSEI GET THE F@CK BACK IN THERE AND F@CKING KISS HER!!"...gah, why do you toy with my emotions so?

When i saw Junk Warrior coming to finish the duel, i was like F@CK YES, Junk Warrior for the motherf@cking win!

Three years was far too little time. Yes it had it's flaws, yes Yusei was pretty much invincible but when he goes over the top with a contrived broken card combination, i get too swept up in the epicness to care. a trap that makes both Jack and Yusei's ace cards go down in a draw? fitting. A synchro Summon using 5 Signer dragons? awesome. Card Game son flying motorcycles? How did we ever play the game before?

Farewell Yugioh 5d's, you will forever be cemented in my memory.

I make your words mine.

The last episodes were disappointing, although I liked Junk Warrior making the last move. It almost makes me think the guys who wrote Yugioh 5D's checked this very thread and read a comment about how it would have been cooler if it was Junk Warrior who finished off Z-one.

The last episodes were disappointing, although I liked Junk Warrior making the last move. It almost makes me think the guys who wrote Yugioh 5D's checked this very thread and read a comment about how it would have been cooler if it was Junk Warrior who finished off Z-one.

And they saw it was too late for that, and made Junk Warrior finish off Jack, which was 10000000000000x cooler.

[spoiler=Episode 154 spoiler]

• The duel ended with a 5500 ATK Junk Warrior attacking Red Dragon Archfiend. Yusei won.

• Yusei decided to stay in the city while everyone else decides to leave. Yusei's future is not shown.

• Before Team 5D's minus Yusei leaves (Yusei is the only one to stay), Aki meets up with Yusei in his garage with all the lights off. She almost admits she loves him, but cuts herself off midsentence. After some talking, they share a holding hands sequence along with more Ship Tease.

• As most of Team 5D's leaves, the Crimson Dragon Marks all disappear.

• Aki is shown as a doctor. She is shown very well to remember everything Yusei taught her.

• Jack becomes the World Champion, leaving behind all three of his girls to wait for him.

• Crow becomes a Pro Duelist. He is shown leaving another team, saying he's learned all he can from them.

• Rua is shown to be a Turbo Duel Champion.

• Ruka decided to get higher education. She is shown going to a school.

My opinion:

• Overall, I just wanted to see Yusei and Aki together, or at least kiss. Other than the absence of such, the episode was great, although I'm still wondering what Yusei is doing in that future since the mainframe was completed.

I didn't like how Jack seemed to forget about the bonds in 152, but the duel was pretty awesome. It actually made me root for Yusei, and I like how Yusei finished off Jack with Junk Warrior at long last. This was probably the best send-off in Yu-Gi-Oh! yet, or at least better than GX's. I loved how Clear Mind, Going My Way, and Yakusoku no Melody were all featured in this episode, and Yusei even had a nice chat with Ushio. Plus Rally and the others finally returned, if only briefly. It was a beautiful finale to the series, and while I wanted Yusei and Aki to kiss, I'm still glad that they shared their moment together. I simply loved this ending. ZeXal has got a lot to live up to.

I was fine with their cards until Yusei's Trap.

Turn 1: Yusei brings out Stardust. Jack brings out Red Demon's.

Turn 2: Yusei brings out Nitro, Jack brings out Exploder.

Turn 3: Yusei brings out Turbo, Jack brings out Blader.

Turn 4: Yusei doesn't do anything. Stardust and Red Demon's return this turn. Jack brings out Scar-Red.

Turn 5: Yusei brings out Formula and SSD. Jack brings out Red Demon's when Scar-Red dies.

Turn 6: Junk Warrior FTW.

I was fine with their cards until Yusei's Trap.

Turn 1: Yusei brings out Stardust. Jack brings out Red Demon's.

Turn 2: Yusei brings out Nitro, Jack brings out Exploder.

Turn 3: Yusei brings out Turbo, Jack brings out Blader.

Turn 4: Yusei doesn't do anything. Stardust and Red Demon's return this turn. Jack brings out Scar-Red.

Turn 5: Yusei brings out Formula and SSD. Jack brings out Red Demon's when Scar-Red dies.

Turn 6: Junk Warrior FTW.

That's the reason the duel was epic.

Honestly when I saw this episode and got to the part with Jack and his groupies I half expected Jack to put on a troll face, grab Carly and ride off...ofcourse the only storyline they left out was the dark signer carly plotline...I'm not even a shipper kind of person...just felt like an oversight.

Also the Yusei Aki scene comes as close as they can to making the ship cannon as the show is still meant for kids...I was impressed by the scene as it admitted it without literaly admiting it.

Also I can only hope that the 5D's manga runs through the entire ZeXal season so we can actually get more then 2 Synchro monsters a set...

Archived