Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

Yeah, they have..only because i lost whole day to find those 3...xD

And for Sea-Serpent, there is 1, its Ritual....

They don't need special group, if neitehr Dinosaur-Type monster win, then we will change some winner cards Type to Dinosaur-Type...

In future sets, if there will be too much monsters for some Type, then it will be forbidden to submit monsters with that Type, and there will be also in future groups that will ask for Types that have low number of monsters...

But for this set, i think groups are fine, except there need to be 3 Synchro groups, 3 Rituals, and 3 Fusions..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There isn't any sea serpant i was just on yvd and checked (unless there was change to set i copied)

We will find pics for cards im sure, if 1 or 2 pics aren't great per set it won't matter it won't matter to me anyway...

We are entering an awful lot of those 3 groups and its only 2nd set...

We need a tuner group we only have 2 tuners... We need a ritual spell group.. And i suggest a alternate win condition group..

Check out Swamp Terror monster..that is Sea Serpent..but there was error , it was written Sea-Serpent, so YVD didn't recognize it...then it was fix'd , so you obv don't have newest set.

For groups, i think we got them enough for this set, in Set 2 there will be some new ones, and some will be thrown out..don't rush, eventually game will have everything it needs, but that is not possible in few sets..;)

Because we need much more Synchros/RItuals/Fusions then Tuners..and i am sure some tuners will win in other card groups..but Synchros, Rituals and Fusions specially, must have their groups in each set, 3 for each..that is mainly because i want that there is variations in each Extra deck, and that Rituals become more competitive and that they are commonly used

Well, right now our Tuners are slow ( which they need to stay forever actually, except ones that could be used only for specific Synchro monsters, or same thing like in TCG will happen ), but they are still really strong....

Magical Shapeshifter is in some situations crazy, i manage to Synchro Summon with him Lv9 Synchro monster while other monster is Lv3 for example...

And he is also really fast because of Egg of Regeneration...

Other can defend, mill cards, and change Levels of other monsters on the field which makes him again really good....

And there will be Tuners in this set, but i think we don't need more then 2 Tuners per Set...more because we want that is not all about Synchros, but that Fusions and Rituals got same chance..

You always say we, but who are you talking about..

Don't just say people on irc, because when i was on there the 3 other people where against the ritual monsters don't require specific ritual spells, but you just said it has been decided already im not talking about it again...

You are talking about people who aren't even active in this project, letting us do all the hard work but yet they have more of say then we do in we i mean (the hard working ycm members who are always helping and such).

It seem to be just you who wants to make rituals and fusions top and synchros 2nd choice, but the fact is some people don't want to.. I no we need to make synchros less of a impact in our game but that doesn't mean we neglect them by that i mean we need more tuners its as simple as that...

So, the general consensus is that eventually we might agree on one?

Okay, sounds good to me. SubaruShin wanted to submit a Gunslinger-Type for their cards, so I felt it better to have an actual discussion about it. Because there are a few situations. You have SubaruSHin who wants to submit a larger Type (which was the Gunslinger-Type, or Ranger-Type as the idea eventually came up). Then you have those like shadow-zero who just creates a new type for one card (and yeah that prolly won't ever be allowed.) And then you have a tougher restriction in that only group-created types are allowed, and that people can't submit them at all

FYI, I think an Ice-type could be a cool type to add to the game.

Also, on the Synchros/Fusions/Rituals/Tuners note: if we need a certain amount, I can always take care of that in the voting stage later on, which is why I don't really care about it right now.

No..

I am just saying we don't need 7 Tuners per set, if there is 3 Synchros per set, 3 Rituals per set, 3 Fusions per set, that is equal support for everyone..and look what happens now, Synchros also got 3 Tuners per set, which makes total 6 cards for their support for set, lets say there is 1 Fusion support per set, and 1 ritual spell per set...so obviously, even with 3 tuners per set, synchros will gain more support then Fusions and Rituals do, so i am against that we got more then 3 Tuners per Set, except if those tuners are linked to some theme etc.

I don't wanna comment other shi*...

Gunslinger-Type? Wth is that?? And from where pics could be get =/...isn't Gunslinger-Type actually part of Machine-Type, or maybe Warriors or something??

Ranger-Type is even worse ( i know he was making Power Ranger cards -.- )..so, i am against both of this weird Types...

Ice-Type is not so bad, but maybe they are part of WATER Attribute ( like you can frozen Fiend, frozen Winged-Beast etc.), i am not sure...there is also my Ice Counter theme, so if it makes in the game, we need to think about that too...

^^

If they make other Fusions/Rituals/Synchros that are out of group, we place them in the group...

Same goes for all cards that are out of their group while they should be there with 1 exception i guess that could be allowed :

-if something needs badly support, and 1 group is not enough, then we could leave it in any group ( obv if there is in its own group already few cards ), and let people decide is it good enough..

Good?

Our website, www.createdcardgame.com has been updated majorly, including YVD set, forbidden & limited list, and errata. You can find all those links on the left side of the page.

Also, here is a major announcement regarding the future of the project:

Part of every submission from this point on will be selected using a special method.

Randomly by using a script, 10 cards will be selected from the entire submission process starting with Set 1 and continuing beyond, and will be automatically added to the game bypassing the voting process.

In efforts to protect the balance of the game, though, they may be limited or semi-limited accordingly.

Later, if there are any problems with this list, it's something we can fix later.

Furthermore, the ban list will be going through a similar process, and will be randomly adjusted every so often by randomly removing a few cards and adding a few cards here and there.

Offering variety to this game is important, so we will want to provide variety and let each of the cards to be tested to their full capacity.

Once we get a good idea of what an actually great ban list looks like, we'll settle on a solid ban list, but expect some changes over the next months.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone for their continued support of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Created Card Game Project.

See you all in the submissions phase.

-Karl

PS: The new ban list changes have been randomly determined. Beginning after the tournament, around April 30th or so, here are the new ban list changes:

Forbidden:

Rumbler Tumbler, Stupid Cupid

New! Rumbler Tumbler, Stupid Cupid

Limited (1 per deck):

Advanced Polymerization

Bomb of Destruction

Dimensional Resurrection

Gentleman's Duel

Golden Tomb

Judgment Bolt

Land Mine

Lazy Typhoon

Solomon's Justice

The Laws of Netherworld

New! Advanced Polymerization, Gentleman's Duel, Solomon's Justice, The Laws of Netherworld

Semi-Limited (2 per Deck):

Bazaar Deal

Fist of Rage

Gravity Wind

Gruesome Slimeyard

Sky Breaker

Tempest Storm

The Time & Space Chamber

New! Gravity Wind, Gruesome Slimeyard, Tempest Storm

New! The following cards are no longer limited: Chaotic Draw, Forest Archer, Fluffy Invasion, Haze Fairy, Hell Force, Psychic Demolition

Omg..game just started, it doesn't need any major (and actually non-sense changes like this) , it will only destroy it..specially because instead that people choose best cards, some crappy cards might come in game, and I DON'T WANNA BALANCE AND FIX THEM THEN, and listen how people whine that they was totally changed...i am totally against random, because its bad for our game...

And same goes for ban list, Hell Force is now unlimited -.-, wth..that will make everyone run it at 3 which is total bul*shi*..i don't wanna even comment others, just stop this Karl, neither trading card game got random system because no one would play it...seriously..let us decide all together what should be there etc., and not some random generator that makes Stupid Cupid forbidden..ban lists are formed by duelists , not by random generators, in TCG Konami decides so everyone are not happy, but here duelists can completely affect on ban lists which is ok..and current ban list is great anyway, until is proven otherwise

Omg..its not like there is so much people that play it' date=' sets will come much faster, so this randomness doesn't have sense..specially because instead that people choose best cards, some crappy cards might come in game, and I DON'T WANNA BALANCE AND FIX THEM THEN...i am totally against random, because its bad for our game...

And same goes for ban list, Hell Force is now unlimited -.-, wth..that will make everyone run it at 3 which is total bul*shi*..i don't wanna even comment others, just stop this Karl, neither trading card game got crappy random system or no one would play it...seriously..let us decide all together what should be there etc., and not some random generator that makes Stupid Cupid forbidden

[/quote']

I wouldn't have said it like that but, i agree a random system would be bad for game...

Now just imagine for example it accepted 1 of shadow-zero's cards(sorry i had to use you for example but your cards are the worst there at moment) They are terrible, op'd, fake type this would only cause problems...

Well, i got piss'd off easy, that is all xD .. But i hate stupid surprises like this, i actually think that Karl is joking for 1st April..it must be that :D

Omg, and Karl just admitted, it was really April Fools xD

Btw : everyone read the first letter in each of those sentences, seperated by a line break...lol -.-

So, after that completely random post, Nightmarian you want to discuss the Fusions category here?

You don't nee to keep bringing up the fusion issue. Rather than completely change the categories, we can simply vote in 3 fusions that were submitted later on if need be. Plus people can submit them in their free cards if that's what they want to do. Also, there aren't enough cards in set 0 to create 3 more fusions, in my opinion.

It wasn't me this time, Tommers asked for it...and i agree that there is no materials right now to accomplish but maybe some Type Fusions would be good? And i don't think Fusions deserve to be in category where people if they want they can submit them..that will obviously lower their number in game...

For Type idea example: 1 Zombie-Type monster + 1 Pyro-Type monster....and for Attributes that could be done too...that wouldn't be bad idea, while we don't have other possibilities..

I think we should throw out Sea Serpent Type from CCG, and add something instead.

Stuff is that there is no much good pictures for Sea Serpent Type monsters, and they are kinda meh if you think about it....they fit in Aqua , Reptiles, and maybe even Fish..i don't see them necessary..

So instead of them, i would like that we separate Fiend Types on two Types...one will be Fiends, and other ones will be something else...

Stuff is that everything that is evil and looks wicked becomes Fiend, so at end majority of cards become Fiends, and we all like them most ^^...so lets make from them another Type that will be also evil but there will be some difference between those 2...

Maybe on some kinda humanoids ( that would be all Goblins, Orcs, and things like that ), and other one would stay Fiends and there would go all other Fiends that are not humanoids...and that new Type would be called : ?

What u guys say?

Archived