A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 22: "Farewell......Until We Meet Again..."][align=center]Chapter 22: "Farewell......Until We Meet Again..."

Back in the Digital World, a huge castle appeared in the sky. It was made of pearl-white ivory, and the walls and gates had crennelations of gold. The castle also had five pair of giant, white wings, as it seemed to soar through the air. Inside the castle, in a gathering hall, an Angemon stood alone. The room he was in had three chairs, one of them an ivory and golden throne with angel wings of ivory. In the center of the room was a golden goblet, crowned with jewels, and filled with Holy Water.

"Masters..." He chanted, and bowed down before the goblet. "I summon you, from The Holy Grail, for you are needed to save this realm and the next from annihilation and blaspmesy!" Suddenly, the goblet began to vibrate, as a light erupted from it. Three light spheres blasted out of it, as two landed on one of the chairs and the other on the throne, and the third one beside the throne. The spheres formed into Digimon, and Angemon stood up.

"Ah, Angemon..." The one on the throne said with a deep, almost divine voice. "Why have you summoned us?" Angemon bowed down before them.

"Great, Holy Masters..." He looked at eachother of them. "Kentaurosmon...MedievalDukemon...and GuardiAngemon......I have summoned you, for I need your help to spare this realm from the darkness, and the Human World to be cleansed!!" Kentaurosmon stampered his hooves in the floor.

"Why should we help you now, at this late hour of the Coming Darkness, when we have been able to help you so many times before?" He replied. "Now, at The Darkest Hour, you crawl upon our magnificent sight, and begs for help like a common...beast?!"

"Let him be..." GuardiAngemon held up his hand at Kentaurosmon, and he silenced. "Angemon......why EXACTLY have you summoned us?"

"Dear Lord...you´re as clear-sighted as always!" Angemon said awed, as he stood up. "GuardiAngemon...There is a human..."

"A HUMAN?!!" MedievalDukemon´s temper grew short, as he rushed up from his chair and held his poleaxe, Dunas, to his throat. "Give me ONE good and cleansing reason why I shouldn´t decapitate you here and now, and send your soul to the Flaming Eternity of Hell!!"

"MedievalDukemon!!!" GuardiAngemon stood up, and MedievalDukemon backed away. "A human? I am...intrigued. Proceed..."

"Master...this human has violated our Laws of Protection and Servance for seemingly an eternity! He is a foul Demon to our follower´s eyes, and must therefore face The Cleansing! He has most recently comitted the most violating crime ever written in our Holy Words; To exist without a Corporeal Form! He´s a shadow, a ghost of the past that should be forbidden to walk among the past!! He refuses to leave for The Final Resting Place! He..."

"Peace, young Brother..." GuardiAngemon chanted, as he lifted the goblet. "With The Holy Grail on our side, we shall perform the Ancient Ritual of Spiritual Release...to help this Haunted One from his torments..."

"What?!" Kentaurosmon grabbed GuardiAngemon´s shoulder. "No, Great Lord! Not that one! It´s forbidden by our very Laws! And what are leaders that does not abide their own rules?!" GuardiAngemon just shrugged, and held The Holy Grail high.

"On this day..." He said with pride. "We shall perform yet another act out of Good-Will! We shall list the sights of a dead soul, and transport him to The Final Resting Place! MedievalDukemon, prepare the Sanctinareum Purifico Ritual......"

Meanwhile, Renamon and Veemon woke up next to eachother, and smiled as they saw eachother.

"Morning Veemon..." Renamon yawned, as she got up and stretched herself. Veemon got up after her and strapped on his bandana, as both of them got out of his room. Outside they met Fang, as he smirked at them.

"Looks like you two had some fun yesterday, hehehe!" He snickered. Renamon turned around and stared at him.

"WHAT...did you say?" She replied coldly.

"I´m just saying..." Fang continued, "Seems like you and Veemon had "fun" yesterday night...and I can tell."

"How is that then?" Renamon said, still with her cold tone. Fang smiled, and pointed at the bottom of her night linen.

"You have no panties!" He said out loud. Renamon looked down, and suddenly bent down to cover it up. She blushed violently, and Veemon couldn´t help but to snicker.

"Hehe...guess we were a little...reckless that time, eh?" He chuckled, as he went back into the room, and returned with a pair of panties. Renamon snatched them from him and quickly put them on. "Try not to forget them again, ok?"

"I´ll try, little charmy." She replied, as she picked up Veemon and cuddled him like a baby.

"Haha! Hey, save that for OUR baby!" Veemon giggled, as he pointed at Renamon´s belly, which had grown a bit more since the last time.

"You´re right." She replied, and kissed Veemon on the forehead. "I can´t still believe it! We will be parents!"

"Yeah...soon enough, I´ll have a son..."

"Or a daughter! Imagine if we had a daughter! She would be soooo cute!"

"Just like her mom, eh?" Renamon turned around, and saw Tracey. She quickly turned around again, and muttered something. "What´s wrong?"

"You are!" Renamon snapped at him, and walked away from him with Veemon in her arms. "I don´t want you to talk to him!"

"Renamon..." Veemon replied. "Remember what i said...and try at least not to be mad at him." Renamon sighed.

"You don´t understand, Veemon!" She said, and glanced at Tracey. "He has been the love of my life...for so long. And now, he´s nothing but a ghost! He isn´t even supposed to be here! You hear that, Tracey?! You shouldn´t be here!!!" Tracey sighed, and walked out of the apartment. Renamon sighed too, and she put Veemon down. "I...I want to be alone..." She went back to her and Veemon´s room and closed the door. Veemon understood, as he got out of the apartment and followed Tracey.

"Tracey...you shouldn´t take it so personally! I still like you!" Tracey looked down at him and smiled.

"Thanks, little buddy." He replied, as he sat down and looked down from a bridge they walked on. The water below glistered crystal-clear, and the breeze from the sea caught Tracey´s long, black hair, as it waved and soothed in the air. "I should not be here. Of that she is right. I´m only a ghost of myself, and I must embrace my faith, sooner or later..." A tear fell from his cheek, and down into the water. Veemon cuddled up to him and held his hand.

"You must stop thinking like that! If you want to stay, just do it!" He said comforting, but Tracey just shook his head and stood up.

"Not for long..." He said, and looked into the sky. "They are here!" Suddenly, Centaurosmon, MedievalDukemon, Angemon and GuardiAngemon appeared from above and landed in front of him. Luckily, there were no innocent people around to be harmed. GuardiAngemon stepped forward, and he held The Holy Grail in his hand.

"Tracey Pitcher..." Angemon growled. "We meet again!" Tracey ignored him, and focused at GuardiAngemon.

"Do you know why we are here?" He asked in a gentle, but deep and mighty tone.

"To send me away, of course..." Tracey replied calmly. "And if that IS what you´re going to do, then make it quick!"

GuardiAngemon nodded, as he tipped The Holy Grail, and Holy Water poured from it. As it landed on the ground, it quickly evaporated, and the steam formed into hands that grasped around Tracey, as they seemed to try and pull him down. Tracey suddenly glowed in a dark-blue color, and electricity crackled through his body. He winced of the pain, but didn´t cry out. He knew that if he made a loud noise, Renamon and the others would likely arrive at the spot, and try and stop what GuardiAngemon was doing. The Ritual continued, as Tracey´s body seemed to slowly wither away. Angemon smirked. His revenge had finally come.

"STOP IT NOW!!!!" A voice suddenly yelled, as Renamon suddenly barged through and held her arms around Tracey. "DON´T GO, TRACEY!!! I´M SO SORRY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!" She said loudly between sobs, and hugged around Tracey even harder.

"There´s nothing to do now..." Tracey replied calmly, as he fondled Renamon´s head. "I got to go......" Tracey´s body became more and more transparent.

"N-NO!!!" Renamon sobbed, as she tried to hold him back. "D-DON´T GO......N-NOT N-NOW!!! NOT EVER! I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!!!!!"

"But I will......" Tracey held his arms around Renamon. "You must learn to live......without me. There are others...that look up to you now...and need your help. Take care of them...not only for my sake......but for your own. Now......I must...depart. But, maybe we meet again? Sometime! I can feel it, trust me! We will...meet again.........but.........for now............farewell......" And with one, deep sigh, Tracey´s body dissolved into small silver spheres, and Renamon fell down on her knees. Her tears fell on the ground, and she shivered with fear and sorrow.

"It has been done..." GuardiAngemon said proudly, as he tilted The Grail upwards. "The Haunted One has been freed of his torments...I am......terribly sorry for this inconvenience, Madam..." He and the others then disappeared in a light flash. Veemon walked up to Renamon and patted her shoulder.

"Renamon..." He started, but Renamon was out of control with sorrow...and rage.

"SHUT UP!!!" She roared, and punched Veemon on the nose. He flied into a wall, and blood dripped from his nose. Renamon was starled, and terrified. "I-I´m...s-sorry, I..." She couldn´t say a word. She stood up and ran away, with tears flowing from her eyes. She just wanted to get away from all of it...from Veemon, from Fang, from Raptor and all the others......but mostly, away from herself. In the meantime, a large crystal fell from the Life Tree´s branch, and dripped into the lake......

To be continued...[/align]

Thanks. I am a very emotional writer, but the credit is not mine to take! Here is the people I´d like to thank:

Christina Aguilera

Nobou Uematsu

Celine Dion

Evanescence(My Immortal)

When I listen to them, it feels like I become a totally different person, and then...well, I think the emotion in my last chapter is proof enough?

Well, I intend for the Penta-Purifiers to be Angemon's elite guard but they work better your way. What happened to Houomon and Dynsamon though, plus if you add a little Goldramon into the ranks the Penta Purifiers can be the Six Seraphs (all this goes is give them a more angelic sounding name really).

Archived