A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PG-16!

[spoiler=Chapter 9: Dance With Me...][align=center]Chapter 9: Dance With Me...

As all of them had finally passed over the mountain, they were quite relieved of not having to walk through the snow anymore, as they sighted a village in front of them.

"That´s the village we´re headed for!" said Rinkmon enthusiastically. "The Mugazati Village!"

"Ooh! I hope they have a make-up store!" LadyDevimon sighed. "All of my other make-up was destroyed with the castle! Do you REALISE how hard it is for a lady to get a proper lipstick or eye-liner these days?!"

"Well, I only hope they got something to drink!" said Matadormon, as he licked his mouth. "Maybe some nice Digital Wine! It´s been sooo long since I had my hands on a bottle!"

"And I hope they have something to eat, ´cause I´m hungry!!" replied Veemon, as his stomach growled loudly.

As they reached the village, however, it seemed to be deserted. All the doors and windows were closed, and the streets were empty.

"What´s happened here?" said Triceramon, as he scratched his head. "Everybody´s gone."

"I don´t know, but let´s look around and see if we can find anyone." said Tracy, as he, Veemon, Guilmon, Renamon and Terriermon went up the main street. Triceramon and Rinkmon went to the left street, and Matadormon, LadyDevimon and Myotismon took the right street.

"Well, this is kinda strange..." said Renamon. "When I and Terriermon went to this village, about ten days ago, everyone was still here!"

"Many have left because of The Meramon Gang!" said a voice. From one of the houses, a Mushroomon appeared. "They came here for about two days ago and started to wreak havoc all over the village! The villagers are too afraid to show themselves these days, as they´re afraid of being caught by The Meramon Gang!"

"Meramon´s, hmm....?" Tracy thought about it a bit, and then replied: "We´ll take care of them!"

"Are you insane?!" shouted the Mushroomon. "Trying to take down those three is like touching magma! It´s impossible! And their leader is a SkullMeramon! He´s like, a hundred times hotter than the three of them together!!"

"Well, we just have to find a way to "douse the fire", then!" said Tracy, as he laughed a bit.

"I can´t believe my ears...!" said Mushroomon. "Are you really that brave?"

"Yup, that´s us!" said Terriermon boldly. "We´re not afraid of anything!!"

"Oh, really, little chumps?!"

They turned around. Behind them was three Meramon´s, and in the middle, a SkullMeramon, swinging his large, blue-flaming chains around.

"You are pretty brave to stand against the fire!" he said, and coiled the chains around his chest. "Or pretty stupid!!"

"Well, we don´t care!" said Tracy. "Destroying villages for fun is wrong! And I won´t stand for it!"

"Well, we won´t go down so easily either!" said SkullMeramon. "Meramon, attack!!"

"Fireball!!"

All three Meramon charged up a fireball and launched them at Tracy and the others, but they jumped away to dodge it.

"Diamond Storm!"

Renamon put her hands forward, as several crystal shards were formed that fired right at the Meramon´s. SkullMeramon jumped in the way and spinned his chains around, deflecting the shards. Then, he noticed that Renamon was fully vunerable to attacks, since she was in the air.

"Metal Fireball!!"

He blasted a blue fireball from his mouth, straight at Renamon! She didn´t know what to do, as the fireball got closer and closer.

"Fire Rocket!"

Suddenly, a fireball blasted SkullMeramon´s attack and neutralised it. Renamon landed safely, as she saw that Veemon once again was Flamedramon.

"How dare you interrupt me?!" SkullMeramon shouted, as he prepared to attack. "Flame Chai..."

"Matador Finisher Fazing-X!"

Suddenly, SkullMeramon´s vision darkened, as he could not see what was in front of him. Then, out of nowhere, countless rapiers sliced him across his body, as he felt weaker. Then, he regained his vision, and saw Matadormon in front of him. He had drained him of his Data!

"Aahh..." Matadormon was delighted. "You have some splendid Data! It was...delishious!"

"Boss!" the Meramon´s helped their leader up. "Are you alright?"

"I´m fine!" he replied furiously, and stared at Tracy. "This is not over, human!!"

Then, he and The Meramon Gang fled away. Suddenly, the village doors and windows were flung open, as several digimon rushed out, cheering to their new heroes.

"Thank you, thank you!" Flamedramon tried to draw as much attention as possible. "Please, you´re too kind! Sorry, but no autographes! Just watch...and enjoy the sight of your..."

Tracy gave him a sharp elbow in the side of his chest. As he then limped away, Tracy tried to calm down the cheering digimon´s.

"Well, HE doesn´t know how to enjoy stuff!" moaned Flamedramon as he got back from the crowd. Suddenly, he found himself up on a wall, with Renamon´s hand squeezed around his throat and her kunai next to it.

"Don´t you dare talk like that about Tracy!!" she sneered, as she pressed the kunai closer. "I´ve heard nothing but bullshit from your pesky mouth the very moment Tracy joined us, so why don´t you just shut the funk up, and get a life, you braindead, egoistic, sexistic bastard!!"

She stabbed the kunai into the wall, only inches from Flamedramon´s throat.

"Ehe...ehehehe...y-you aim pretty well, hehe..." he stuttered nervously, as Renamon gave him a killing glance.

"What are you talking about..." she replied coldly, and put the kunai in her shoulder sheath. "...I missed!!"

She dropped down Flamedramon, who fell on his knees, and shaked with fear.

"S-So y-you m-mean t-th-that y-you m-m-mi-missed...?" he stuttered, and then, he fainted.

"Hello? Hellloooo??"

Veemon woke up. He was inside one of the village houses, and he was pretty confused.

"W-What happened?" he said, as he sat up.

"Hey, rise and shine, big boy!" said Tracy, who sat next to him. "According to Renamon, you passed out of her little "temperament problem". You better not talk like that around her, or you might not wake up next time!"

"Thanks for the warning, but a little late for that!" Veemon replied. "She...really loves you, right?"

"Well, yea! She and I have been together for many years, and eventually, we began to love eachother."

"How was it like......when you first kissed eachother?"

"Welll......It was a romantic night. We had been invited to a Midnight Ball, and I remember it as if it were just yesterday..."

Outside a magnificent castle, a lot of people stood crowded in front of the entrance, as they waited to get in. In the back of the crowd was Tracy and Renamon.

"Are you sure about this? I´m nervous, and you know how horrible I dance when I´m nervous!" said Renamon, as she was dressed in a marine-blue dress with pearl white trims.

"Relax, Renamon! I´m sure that it will turn out just fine!" replied Tracy. He was dressed in a black suit with a blue tie, and his hair was combed to his sides.

"Well, you´re usually right about these things..." said Renamon, as she took his hand. "...I´ll trust you."

"Man, this is taking too long!" said Tracy, as he looked above the crowd. "At this rate, this night´s gonna be ruined!"

"Why is that?" giggled Renamon, and pointed towards an empty park. "We can still dance...If you like."

"I´d love to! Anything but waiting here!" he replied, as he and Renamon went to the park. As they were in the middle of it, where a fountain stood sprouting crystal-clear water, he and Renamon stood in front of eachother. They bowed before eachother, and Tracy stretched out his arm.

"May I have this dance?"

"Hehe! Of course!"

He and Renamon then started to dance in front of the fountain, as the moonlight shined upon them. Both of them stared dreamingly at eachother, and they continued to dance in the moonlight. Then, they stopped, and sat down next to eachother on the fountain´s edge.

"This moment......" Renamon sighed deeply. "I don´t want it to end......ever..."

"It doesn´t have to..." Tracy replied, as he held her hands. "As long as you remember it...and have a special place for it...in your heart..."

"I...I will..." she started, but then, she and Tracy held around eachother, and kissed eachother. They felt like it was the most magical night of their lives, as they fondled eachother´s bodies.

It got more intense by the minute, as suddenly, Tracy ripped off Renamon´s dress, but she didn´t mind. She wanted to feel him...closer than ever...inside her...

"Do it..." she sighed emotionally, as she began to remove his suit shirt.

"Not here..." he replied. "They will see us..."

"How about...over there?" she said, and pointed at an abandoned café across the street.

"Yeah...that will be fine..." Tracy said, as he helped Renamon up. Suddenly, she pushed him playfully into a bush, as she sneaked over on top of him.

"Oohhh...aren´t you a naughty girl..." Tracy smirked, as he removed his pants slowly.

"I tend to call it "emotionally exited"..." she replied, and caressed his upper body.

"Well, if you say so..." he said, as both of them kissed eachother roughly, and then...well, let´s say that: Only the stars may tell us of what happened at that magical moment...

"Wow...so you got your first kiss AND got L..." Veemon was about to finish the sentence, but Tracy put his hand over his mouth.

"Don´t say it!" he said. "It´s too embarrasing to even talk about it as it is!"

"Oops...sorry." Veemon replied, as Tracy removed his hand.

"It´s ok..." Tracy said. "But now...let´s say hello to the others! I´m sure Renamon will forgive you!"

"O-Okay."

He and Veemon got out of the room, as Tracy thought:

"Renamon......I´ll never forget that moment..."

To be continued...[/align]

Hope you´ve been patient! Here´s chapter 10! And once more: A slight PG-16 warning at the middle of the chapter!

[spoiler=Chapter 10: The Elder´s Loathing...][align=center]Chapter 10: The Elder´s Loathing...

On top of the snowy mountains, so high up that no digimon could climb, a digimon sat, as he looked down on the Mugazati Village. He sighed deeply.

"Foolish youngsters..." he muttered for himself. "I have been agonized in this world long enough, only to witness it being saved over and over again, by these pestering kids! Their "Heroic Acts" do nothing but corrupting the lands and driving US to extinction! We would be fine without these pitiful humans, as they believe THEY are the supreme rulers of both our worlds! Makes me feel like throwing up!"

The digimon was a Cyberdramon, and he had tired of the state that the Digital World was in. Ever since he lost his DigiDestined partner, about 800 years ago, he had dwelled in these mountains, loathing over the meaninglessness of the Digital World´s mere existence. He picked up a DigiVice from the mountain floor, probably his partner´s, and stared at it for a long time.

"If YOU only were here..." he sighed again. "...You could maybe help me see things...another way......but no...not even the strongest of us can ever bring back the dead. And nothing ever will..."

He stood up and unfolded his wings.

"Time to set things straight!" he said, and took off from the mountains...

"YOU TOLD HIM WHAT?!!"

Renamon was more furious than ever, as she stared at Tracy with fire in her eyes.

"HOW COULD YOU?! I THOUGHT IT WAS A SECRET!!"

"I-I don´t k-know what got into m-me..." Tracy stuttered nervously. "I-I just...l-lost it..."

"WELL, YOU COULD HAVE USED YOUR BRAIN TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WERE SAYING!"

Meanwhile, Veemon had overheard them outside the door, as he decided to help Tracy out. He opened the door and entered the room.

"Hey, stop it!" he shouted. "Tracy just forgot to not say that! It can happen to anybody!"

He suddenly noticed Renamon towering above him, as he regretted the moment he stepped inside.

"YOU!!!"

"Oh crap..."

Renamon bashed him in the head, as he ran out of the room with a big bump on the head. Renamon tried to pursuit him, but Tracy grabbed her and tried to stop her.

"N-No, Renamon!" he shouted, as he struggled to keep her from running after Veemon. "Let him go!!"

Suddenly, he and Renamon fell backwards, and landed on top of eachother in the bed. Renamon stared at Tracy, and he stared back. Both of them blushed violently.

"S-Sorry..." Renamon stuttered. "I-I don´t know w-what..."

"It´s ok..." Tracy replied, as he gently stroke her head. "You were just...a little angry. We all get mad sometimes over certain things. It´s completely natural!"

"I...guess you´re right." Renamon said, while looking into his eyes. "It´s just that...it´s been so long...and now...you just start telling strangers about our first date! It´s just...frustrating!"

"I´m sorry..." Tracy replied. "But now...let´s put it aside and enjoy our stay here!"

"Ok..."

Both of them got up, as they held eachothers hands, and walked outside...

Outside, the others have settled in quite well. Matadormon was found at the village fountain, sipping on a bottle of Digital Wine. He had really missed it, as he almost had finished half the bottle. LadyDevimon and Myotismon were at the Fashion Store, as she was looking for new make-up and dresses. Triceramon and Rinkmon was nowhere to be seen, however. Some said that they had headed towards the Dark Forests, where the others didn´t dare to go. Terriermon and Guilmon was happy to see Renamon, as they told her about something they had heard earlier:

"It´s going to be a dance tonight!" Terriermon said. "Everyone of us is invited!"

"We hope that you might wanna dance too!" Guilmon filled in.

"Of course! I´d love to!" Tracy said, as he looked at Renamon. "You wanna dance too?"

"Yes! I just love to dance!" she replied, as she hoped to dance with him again.

"Good!" Tracy then walked away from her, over to Veemon, who sat lonely on a bench and looked down into the ground. "Hey, what´s the matter?"

"N-Nothing..." Veemon sighed, as he continued to stare into the ground. "It´s just that...does Renamon hate me?"

"What?! Why would she EVER hate you?" Tracy replied, as he gave Renamon an angry look. "Actually, I just asked her if she wanted to join the dance tonight, but unfortuneatly, she has no partner. So, if you like, you could dance with her!"

"What??" Veemon looked up at Tracy. "Would she?"

"Of course!" he said. "And who knows, maybe she give you more than an apology, if you catch my meaning, ehehehe!"

"Well...OK!" Veemon said, as he jumped down the bench, and passed by Renamon and the others in a fancy style. He blinked to Renamon. "Heey! See ya tonight!"

"WHAT did you tell him now?!" she then said furiously to Tracy.

"Well, I told him that you would join him in the dance tonight!" Tracy replied.

"WHAT?!!!" Renamon was about to strangle him. "HOW CAN YOU TELL HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! I WOULD NOT DANCE WITH HIM IF SO MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!"

"Hey, cool down!" Tracy snapped at Renamon. "He has every right to dance with you, after all you have said and done to him! You should use your brain too before threatening people to the life and insulting them!"

"Hmpf!" Renamon shrugged, and stared at Tracy. "Fine, I´ll do it! But if he starts touching me, he will wake up DEAD next morning!"

"Hehe, but what if you like the touch he gives then?"

"Don´t make me laugh! He´s just an idiotic, little pervert! There´s NO way I´m gonna be letting him into my pants!"

"Well, I can´t look into the future, so, maybe you´re right! We´ll just have to see then!"

It was now evening, and all the village´s digimon were outside. They were fancy dressed and each had a partner along with them. Then, the village center filled with music, and the dancing begun.

Guilmon and Terriermon was dancing together just for fun, as they laughed and swinged across the dancing floor. Myotismon and LadyDevimon danced with eachother, as Myotismon had his arms around her. At the side was Renamon, standing and waiting for Veemon.

"Why did I get stuck in this?" she muttered for herself. Suddenly, she noticed Veemon beside her.

"H-Hi." he stuttered, as he was carrying a white suit on his shoulders. "Y-You ready to dance?"

"Look now..." she said, and looked into Veemon´s eyes in a way that was on the edge of being lethal. "I don´t really like you, but Tracy told me that I should be nice to you JUST this once! BUT, if I find your dirty little hands anywhere else than over my waist, I´ll execute you where you stand! Do I make myself clear?!"

"Y-Y-Yes..." Veemon stuttered, as he backed away from Renamon´s scary look.

"By the way...Why do you have that suit with you? It´s too big for you, anyways."

"For ME, perhaps!" Veemon regained his courage, as he tossed the suit into the air. "But not for..."

A white light engulfed him, as he started to evolve. As he had transformed into Flamedramon, he stretched his hands into the air, as the suit slipped on perfectly.

"...me!" he then filled in. He stretched out his arm. "May I?"

"Ooh..." Renamon was about to go into convultions as she saw Flamedramon. He looked sooo hot in the white suit, and she was really weak for handsome men. And then, she started to act a little childish, as she giggled a bit, and took his arm. "Of course!"

Both of them went to the center of the dance floor, as they danced with eachother. Both of them felt like they were living the dream of their lives, as Renamon rested her head on Flamedramon´s shoulder.

"You dance...pretty good." she sighed emotionally.

"Heh, pretty good?" he replied, as he then took a step back. "You haven´t seen half of it! Play it, maestro!"

As if he responded to a command, the D-J picked up a plate and started it up. A familiar beat was played, as Flamedramon started to dance to the beat, and singed to the lyrics:

[spoiler=Lyrics]

Don't be so quick to walk away

Dance with me

I wanna rock your body

Please stay

Dance with me

You don't have to admit you wanna play

Dance with me

Just let me rock you

Till the break of day

Dance with me

Got time, but I don't mind

Just wanna rock you girl

I'll have whatever you have

Come on, just give it up girl

See I've been watching you

I like the way you move

So go ahead, girl, just do

That a$$ shaking thing you do

So you grab your girls

And you grab a couple more

And you all come meet me

In the middle of the floor

Said the air is thick, it's smelling right

So you blast to the left and you sail to the right

Dance with me

I wanna rock your body

Please stay

Dance with me

Dance with me

Just let me rock you

Till the break of day

Dance with me

I don't mean no harm

Just wanna rock you girl

Make a move, but be calm

Let's go, let's give it up girl

See it appears to me

You like the way I move

I'll tell you what I'm gonna do

Pull you close and share my groove

So you grab your girls

And you grab a couple more

And you all come meet me

In the middle of the floor

Said the air is thick, it's smelling right

So you blast to the left and you sail to the right

Dance with me

I wanna rock your body

Please stay

Dance with me

Dance with me

Just let me rock you

Till the break of day

Dance with me

Talk to me boy

No disrespect, I don't mean no harm

Talk to me boy

I can't wait to have you in my arms

Talk to me boy

Hurry up cause you're taking too long

Talk to me boy

Better have you naked by the end of this song

So what did you come for

I came to dance with you

And you know that you don't want to hit the floor

I came to romance with you

You're searching for love forever more

It's time to take a chance

If love is here on the floor, girl

Hey

Dance with me

Yea

Come on baby

(Don't walk away)

(Come on and)

Dance with me

I wanna rock your body

(Let me rock your body)

Please stay

(Come on and)

Dance with me

(You don't have to admit you wanna play, just)

Dance with me

Just let me rock you

(Do do do do)

Till the break of day

(Come on and)

Dance with me

Talk to me boy

No disrespect, I don't mean no harm

Talk to me boy

But I can't wait to have you in my arms

Talk to me boy

Hurry up cause you're taking too long

Talk to me boy

Better have you naked by the end of this song

(Just think of me and you)

(We could do something)

(I like the way you look right now)

(Come over here baby)

Are you feeling me?

Let's do something

Let's make a bet

Cause I, gotta have you naked by the end of this song

As he was dancing, Renamon was almost hypnotised by the way he could move. It was amazing, and as he grabbed her and started to dance, she just hooked on and started to move her body in ways she never believed she could move! Everyone stopped dancing, and looked at the two of them in the middle of the floor. They were the center of this party, and nothing was going to change it!

But, as both of them grew tired, they stepped off the floor and into one of the houses.

"Wait, Renamon! I don´t think this is our hou..." Flamedramon started, but then, Renamon started to kiss him like crazy, and started to remove her dancing suit.

"I don´t care!" she then replied, as she ripped off Flamedramon´s white suit, pushed him into the bed, and laid on top of him. "I just want YOU, you big piece of a man!!"

"Whoa, girl! Take it easy!!" Flamedramon tried to calm her down, but there was nothing stopping her, as she caressed his chest, his hips, and kissing him at the same time.

"Why should I?" she said playfully, as she started to touch his(ahem)"Private Areas"(ahem), and kissed him a second time. "I just want you to have me! That´s what you always wanted, huh? Then take me!"

Flamedramon hesitated, but then, he smirked and grabbed Renamon´s hips.

"Heheheee...Alright, lady! Be ready for a ride on the Flamedramon Express!!"

Next morning, the bright light shined through a house window, and revealed a bed. In it were two figures, both exhausted after the last night. It was Renamon, and, after having reverted to his original form during the long night sleep, Veemon.

"Uuuhhhhh....."

Renamon was waking up, as she looked beside her, and noticed Veemon, who also woke up. They then looked at eachother.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Both of them screamed, and fell out of the bed in surprise. Renamon and Veemon peeked over the bed at eachother, and then stood up.

"D-D-Did we r-really d-d-do it last night?" Renamon stuttered.

"I-I-I t-think s-so..." Veemon replied nervously. "B-But it was sure nice!"

"Yeah, I guess so." Renamon replied, as she sat down in the bed, with Vemmon crawling up next to her. "But...I just can´t believe that...that I let you do it!"

"Well, me neither...But, wait a minute! YOU started it!"

"Wh-What?! Did NOT! Y-You seduced me with that stupid dance...and made me to f*ck you!"

"Did NOT! You started to kiss me and rip off my clothes! You literally BEGGED for me!"

"Why you..!" Renamon was about to strangle him, when the door was flung open. In the entrance stood Tracy, with a smirk on his face. "...O-Oh, Tracy! I-I didn´t k-know y-you were..."

"Oh, shut it, Renamon!" he replied calmly. "Way to go, Hot Shot! I knew she couldn´t resist you!"

"WHAAAAAAAT?!!!" Renamon stormed out of the bed and pressed Tracy to a wall. "YOU...YOU SET ME UP?!!!"

"Why, of course." Tracy replied, still acting completely innocent. "I figured that if Veemon/Flamedramon here was to give you the moment of your life, you would start to accept him more!"

"WHAT KIND OF TWISTED MIND HAS SUCH THOUGHTS IN HIS HEAD?!!!" she shouted, as she pressed him even harder against the wall, drew her kunai, and aimed it at his throat. "YOU´VE MADE ME INTO A...A...A WHORE!!"

"Really, Renamon..." Tracy replied, as he tapped the kunai with his fingers. "You don´t want to kill me. You know it."

"GIVE ME ONE DAMN GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN´T!!"

"Because you just said you enjoyed the night...I heard you say it to Veemon."

Renamon halted herself, and dropped Tracy from the wall. She put the kunai back into the sheath, and sighed deeply.

"Hey...don´t blame yourself..." Tracy then said comforting, and hugged her. "You just had some fun...and that´s all i care about! All I want for you is to have fun, and no matter what kind of fun it is, I´ll never be mad at you."

"T-Thank you..." Renamon stuttered, and hugged him back. She then went over to Veemon, and hugged him too. "And thank YOU...for the night of my life..."

She then went outside, as Veemon laid himself across the bed.

"She.....really likes me..." he sighed. "And I...I...I CAN´T BELIEVE I GOT LAID!!!!!"

He suddenly started to dance across the room, and then jumped into the bed, and laid down again.

"Aaahhhhhhh....it really feels good to be a MAN!!" he said, as Tracy sat down next to him.

"Well, don´t get cocky just because you got laid by her!" he said. "She has a really big weakness for men. I don´t think I´ve met anyone who HASN´T slept with her lately! She´s like a b*tch in heat, and she´s not stopping until she´s satisfied!"

"And when is she satisfied, then?" asked Veemon, out of mere curiosity.

"NEVER! Almost...I really think you actually DID satisfy her last night!" Tracy replied. "But for now...let´s get out in the nice weather! We´re about to leave."

"Ok!"

Both of them went outside, and after a quick farewell, Tracy, Matadormon and the others went into the Black Forest...

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Whoa, not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Nice work. :)

Could do with better spacing, though, and the sentence structure seems out of whack.

Renamon is really, really weird. :?

And Tracy is a horrible name for a boy. w/e, you probably didn't even come up with it.

Lastly, Veemon is... a disgrace to Imperialdramon. But Ewan would definitely appreciate him.

Well:

1: Thanx! Hope you liked how I introduced Cyberdramon!

2: I know, but I´m kinda a starter on this, and doesn´t know so much about sentence structuring, but I hope you were able to read it.

3: Well, she´s kinda weird, I have to agree! But, you know what they say: People do crazy things when in love!

4: Well, it may be horrible, but it is a guy name! If you have watched Pokémon Jontho lately, you may notice a guy named Tracy joining up with Ash and Misty instead of Brock! :P

5: Well, call me pervert if you want, but I believe that in every story, movie or series, whether it´s cartoon or not, there is always a little slice of sexuality! ...And who´s Ewan?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Ewan - the trainee mage/Pupil of Fire Emblem VIII: Sacred Stones. I refer to his perverse nature in the Japanese variation of the game.

Cydramon is still teh win, so how can I complain?

Tracey was a crap character. :? Oh, well. I've seen the dub version of him, which probably biases me.

hmmm' date=' and to think i though flamedramon was the horny one *laughs at bad joke*

[/quote']

Well, you´re right about that! I kinda wanted Veemon to be the pervert one:P, but I also wanted Renamon to be weak for handsome men, which can be explained in the end of chapter 9! So that explains why she was going sexually crazy when she saw Flamedramon just a couple of centimetres in front of her:D :D :D :D! Hope you catch my meaning!

Finally! Chapter 11!

[spoiler=Chapter 11: A Truth Revealed...][align=center]Chapter 11: A Truth revealed...

As all of them strolled through the Black Forest, Veemon kept his distance from Renamon. He thought that it would just get him into trouble if he tried to apologize. Renamon, on the other hand, could not help it but to glance at Veemon now and then. It was almost like she really had...feelings towards him, more than the fact that she got laid by him!

"Everything Ok, Blue?" Guilmon then asked, as Renamon looked away from Veemon. "You don´t look so well."

"I´m...fine, Red." she replied timidly. "Just fine..."

Tracey then went between them, and put his arm around Renamon´s shoulder.

"Hey...I´m sorry for the stuff I said back at the village." he said. "It´s true, what you said. I shouldn´t have done it! It was just...sick...and wrong."

"Don´t blame yourself too hard, Tracey." she replied, and looked at Veemon again. "You were right about one thing too. I really DO like him more!"

"Yeah, but...not in the way I intended to!" Tracey implied.

"It doesn´t matter!" Renamon said soothingly, as she held around Tracey. "What matters is that I love you both!"

"Well...I guess you´re right." Tracey replied, as he gave Renamon a kiss.

High above them, Cyberdramon was gliding through the air like a hawk cirkling above it´s prey. He looked down, as he saw Tracey and Renamon kissing eachother.

"Blah! This sickens me even more!" he muttered. "To believe that digimon´s have become so desperate in trying to restore the digimon race by...mating!! If not for the ignorant humans, we would have been able to restore our race through the world itself instead of involving ourselves in these...gross acts of violation! They will soon feel my wrath, but for now, I´ll spare them...I have more pressing matters to attend to!"

He took his gaze off them, as he darted away into the distant sky...

After reaching a small glade, they stopped and decided to rest there for the night. Matadormon, Myotismon and LadyDevimon spended time with eachother, as they discussed if they should follow Tracey and the others for a longer time, while Tracey and the others were putting up their tents.

"So...Tracey..." Veemon asked. "Renamon was your Digitama, huh?"

"Yup, and she still is!" Tracey replied, as he made a few, last adjustments to his tent. "Although...I wonder..."

He started to dig in his backpack, as he then picked up not only one, but four DigiVices! Renamon noticed them, as she told Guilmon and Terriermon to follow her. They all sat down around Tracey, and looked at the DigiVices.

"I found these while I was in school one day." Tracey continued. "One of them is Renamon´s, but the other three...I don´t know. Maybe I just got some extra ones, in case I would..."

But then, one of the DigiVices began to glow red. Suddenly, Guilmon was glowing too! And then, the other two began to glow in green and blue, as did Veemon and Terriermon!

"W-What´s happening?!" Veemon was scared, as he tried to brush off the glowing.

"I...I don´t know! This only happens when..." Tracey halted himself, and looked at the three of them. "When...a Digitama...finds his, or her...partner..."

"Whaaaaa....." All of them were deeply shocked. "Does...does this mean..."

"I think so..." Tracey said, as he looked at the DigiVices, as they stopped glowing. "You...are all my partners..."

Guilmon and Terriermon was happier than ever, as they hugged eachother and danced around. Renamon was quite surprised, but she was happy too. But Veemon, who never thought that he would hear those beautiful words, started to cry, like he never had done before. He was just...so happy, that even words could not describe. He ran over to Tracey and hugged him, refusing to let go.

"PARTNER!!" he shouted, as he continued to cry. "I...I never thought I would have any...and now...now......I HAVE ONE!!!"

Tracey hugged him back, as the tears were flowing from his eyes.

"It´s Ok..." Tracey whispered. "You haven´t cried in a long time, little friend...so just cry...until there is no sign of any tears left in your body..."

After about five minutes, Veemon stopped to cry, as he wiped his face and stood in front of Tracey, with his fist on his heart.

"I swear, Tracy!! Until my dying breath, I will protect you and my partners, as they would do the same for me! Right, guys?"

"Right!" Guilmon replied.

"Of course!" said Terriermon.

"You can count on me, little Romeo!" Renamon said, as she blinked at him.

"Aawww, stop it, hehehehe..." Veemon started to blush.

"Alright, then!" Tracey interrupted. "Time for bed, guys! See you tomorrow!"

In the night, Veemon suddenly woke up. It was as if he couldn´t sleep at all. All the things that have happened him these past, few days. His meeting with Baba, teaming up with Red and his team...and having the night of his life with Renamon! Suddenly, he heard steps outside his tent. He peeked outside, as he saw Renamon sneak out of the glade. Veemon was of course curious, as he quietly followed her. Suddenly, she stopped, and looked around.

"I know you´re here, Veemon..." she said out loud, and turned around towards him.

"Oh...sorry for sneakin´ on you..." he said timidly. But Renamon just walked up to him and took his hand.

"It´s ok. Come! I have something to show you!"

Background Music(PLZ listen!): A Life Tree

(Original Name: Suteki Da Ne)

She and Veemon went deeper into the forest, as they soon came up to a small lake. Veemon had never seen such a beautiful place before. The water was crystal clear, as it laid perfectly still, and almost resembled a large mirror. In the middle of the lake, a tree was growing, with real crystals hanging from it! The trunk was also covered in small crystals, and they all glimmered in different colours, just like a rainbow. The lake reflected the glistering crystals, and shined with almost hundreds of colours. Veemon had to sit down, as did Renamon next to him.

"It´s......sooooo......beautiful......" Veemon sighed deeply, as he looked at the sparkling water.

"It´s a Life Tree." Renamon replied. "Those crystals represent digimon´s souls, and the water around it symbolises The Final Resting Place. For each new crystal, a digimon is born. And for each crystal that falls off and land in the water, another digimon is sent to eternal rest and peace. But now..."

She pointed at one of the crystals, which was cracked and dimmed.

"...Thanks to D.E.A.T.H, most of these souls are shattered, and torn from the rest they deserve. They are forced to wander in eternal darkness and torment, never being able to find The Final Resting Place, or to return to the Digital World......It´s really sad, since my family was one of these poor victims..."

"Mine too..." Veemon replied, as he bended his head down. "They were killed when we tried to escape from D.E.A.T.H....They told me...to run...just run. They said...they´d be fine! They...said......that they would...would meet me...in the Human World...b-but..."

Veemon bursted into tears, as he laid his head in Renamon´s lap, crying for all he was worth.

"There, there, little buddy..." Renamon said comforting, as she stroke Veemon´s head, and wiped out his tears. "...It´s Ok......"

Veemon looked at her, as she fondled his cheek. They stared at eachother for almost an eternity, as they got closer to eachother. Then, after a short while, they kissed eachother. It felt like a second was almost as long as a life-time in real life, and a warm, passionate feeling ran through their bodies. Their tounges touched eachother, as they felt like they never wanted it to end......for everything in the world...After a while, which felt like an eternity, they stopped, and looked at eachother.

"I...I..." Veemon stuttered, but Renamon laid her hand on his mouth.

"You don´t need to say it..." she replied. "I feel the exact same way. I...love you..."

"I...I love you too......" Veemon continued, as he sat in Renamon´s lap. "But...it´s just that...you´re too big for me, hehe!"

"Haha! Too big, huh?" Renamon said playfully, as she gave Veemon a head-rub. "You little prankster!"

"Hahahahaha! Stop it!" Veemon laughed, as he struggled himself free.

"Well...let´s go back to the camp..." Renamon said, as she stood up. "The Life Tree needs to rest too, you know..."

"Right!" Veemon looked at it, and whispered: "Don´t worry, mom and dad! I´m fine. I will find a way to help you, promise!"

Then, he catched up with Renamon, as they walked back to the camp. But, had they stayed a bit longer, they would have noticed that, on one of the Life Tree´s branches, a small crystal was growing from two larger...

This is so far THE most beautiful Chapter in my opinion! Please tell me what you think!!!

Archived