A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

Special Chapter for Weregarurumon!

[spoiler=Chapter 16: A Lonely Wolf.][align=center]Chapter 16: A Lonely Wolf.

The bright sun and the noisy streets made Weregarurumon wake up. He rubbed his eyes and stretched himself.

"Damn it..." he moaned, as he scratched his back. "Morning already?" He stood up and looked around. He was still in the abandoned, roofed alley that he had slept in. He felt a slight pain in his chest, as he quickly grabbed it. He looked down, and saw the bandaids strapped around it. He sighed, as he walked up to a small puddle and looked into it. He saw himself;

A Weregarurumon, who probably has seen better days. He had a big scar across his left eye, and several, small ones on the nose. He was a fighter, no doubt. He had a pair of black jeans, with several pockets on the legs and a fake ammo belt across the waist. He had chains attached to the jeans, and across the chest he had a leather belt which ended in a leather shoulder pad on his left shoulder. He had a spiked glove on his right hand, and a small earring in his right ear.

"Heh...That´s me!" he smirked, as he looked at his bandaid. "I just can´t look like this! I need something to wear......"

As a response, a white linen fell on top of his head. He quickly picked it off, and looked at it. He then looked up on the many balcony´s, as he tried to figure out who had thrown it. He just shrugged, as he pulled the linen on, and walked slowly out of the alley. The streets were crammed with traffic, and people just passed by him, occationally pushing him, as they followed up with a quick "Excuse me". Since humans have been more tolerant against Digimon these past years, they didn´t seem to mind him. Weregarurumon continued to stroll down the pavement, as he suddenly crashed into a young boy.

"Oh, I´m sorry! Really, dude!" the boy said, as he helped Weregarurumon up. "Whoah! You´re a...a Digimon?!"

"Yeah, you could say that!" he replied with a grin, as he looked at the boy.

"You ok? You don´t look so well..." the boy asked, as he noticed the bandaids running across Weregarurumon´s chest under his linen.

"It´s......nothing..." he tried to hide it as good as he could.

"Well, my mum learned me the difference of something and nothing, and that is definently something!"

"Hehehe...guess humans aren´t so stupid after all!" Weregarurumon chuckled. "What´s your name, kid?"

"My name´s Bobby! And you? Do you have any name, or are you just called Weregarurumon?" Bobby replied.

"Well...my buddies used to call me Fang!" he said. "And for a darn good reason!!"

"Well...Ok!" Bobby smiled, as he heard someone call his name. "Sorry, Fang! Gotta go, my mum´s calling! Bye!" he rushed towards his house, as he opened the door and slammed it shut. Fang couldn´t help but to smile a bit, as he continued to walk through the city......

After a lot of walking, Fang decided that he had to find a place to live. But where? He had no money to rent an apartment, and no one would be likely to accept a Digimon as intimidating as himself. He walked into a nearby alley, to see if it was suitable for living in. He was disappointed, as the alley was filled with trash cans, empty glass bottles, beer cans, and it smelled awfully. He turned his back on it, as he walked away. Suddenly, he noticed a dressed man walking out from an apartment building, and he was quite upset.

"Damn these aristocratic bastards these days!" he muttered for himself. "Everything has to be top-notch, and if one, slight thing isn´t, they just leave without a word! Damn them!!!" It looked like he was a salesman, and he wasn´t so pleased with his customers. He held a sign under his arm where it stood;

"Apartment Sale Today! Guided Tours For Free!"

"Hmpf! Might as well give them those filthy rat-holes for free!" the man continued to mutter. "Yes! That´s what I´m going to do! The next man I see who wants to buy an apartment, I´ll just GIVE it to him, and let him live with his choice!!"

Fang saw a window of opportunity here, and he was not going to let it slip away! He walked up to the man, as he was about to leave.

"Eh...Excuse me..." he said gently. The man almost fell over in surprise.

"W-What?!" he stuttered, as he looked at Fang. "What do YOU want with me, Digimon?!"

"I...eehhh...kinda heard that you would...give the next customer an apartment for free, and...well, here I am!" Fang replied. The man looked quizzingly at him, and then began to laugh.

"Hahahaahaha!! You really have a good hearing, Mr!" he chuckled, as he took up a paper and attached it to a clip board. "Now then, I just need your name, Mr...?"

"Call me Fang!" he replied.

"Mr Fang...Alright then!" the man took the papers from the clip board, and handed them to Fang. "Congratulations, my good man! You have just purchased your own apartment!" He looked happier now, as he walked away with a smile on his face. Fang smiled too, as he stepped into the apartment building and looked on his papers.

"3:rd floor..." he read, as he ran up the stairs, and stopped in front of a brown, wooden door. He pulled the handle and opened it, and stepped in. It seemed like the man had reasons for loathing. The walls had been partially ripped up, there were no lights at all, and the floor tiles seemed to be rottening. Fang sighed.

"Well...this is what you get for being to eager on the hook!" he mumbled, as he walked into the apartment. In the bedroom he saw with relief that it was a bed, if nothing else, but no sign of lamps here, either. "Heh...Home Sweet Home!" He sat down on the bed, as he then laid down and looked up in the roof. He smiled a bit. "Yup...Home indeed..." He closed his eyes, and started to snore loudly...

The following days, Fang got quite use to live in his apartment. He found or received several things that made his life easier. A few examples are some light bulbs he found in a box outside his door one day, and on the same day he received an old TV from one of the neighbours. Another day he met Bobby again, as he gave Fang his old stereo. He now lived quite a regular life, and the things he didn´t want he just sold and received good payment for it.

"Let´s see here...What if I put this one here..." Fang was up and in his kitchen, as he tried to put up a nice painting he found earlier. "Hmmmm...or maybe...here!" he put it up above his miniature fridge. "Great! Man, this makes you thirsty!" he opened the fridge and picked out a beer bottle. He opened it and sipped on it for awhile, as he sat down and looked out the window.

"Damn, this is good stuff! Hehe!" he chuckled for himself, as he sipped on his beer a little more. "My life seems to turn!"

"Don´t count on it!" a voice behind him said. He turned around, as he noticed a gun pointed at him! The one holding it was a black-dressed man.

"Mr. Reynolds..." Fang muttered.

"Fang..." Reynolds replied politely, as he pressed the gun to Fang´s throat. "Let´s take a walk..."

Fang unwillingly stood up, as he and Reynolds exited his apartment and went outside. Reynolds quickly hided his gun, as he walked beside Fang.

"What do you want now?" Fang asked angrily. Reynolds smirked.

"Nothing, Fang..." he replied. "Just...a small repayment...for the favor we did you."

"What "favor"?" muttered Fang. "To have me strapped up on a wall like someone´s b!tch? I wouldn´t quite call that a favor!"

"The favor, Fang, was that I didn´t send my soliders after you. Cause I would have done that without flinching!"

"Why didn´t you, then?"

"Because...my dear Fang, D.E.A.T.H has recently suffered from severe casualties inside the factory walls. Rebellions and loss of brain control has made Digimon like you run amok, killing all in their path! What we now need, is a squadron of loyal Digimon like you to keep order on these......monsters."

Fang just smirked. "Well, hehe! Look another way!" he replied. "Cause I don´t give a damn about your stupid problems! If D.E.A.T.H goes down, I will be happier than ever! We have done nothing wrong, and yet you just keep claiming that we are the reason of all your problems!!"

Reynolds´ smirk turned into a frown, as he pulled his gun again. Before he had time to pull the trigger, Fang rushed him, slapped the gun out of his hand, grabbed him by the throat and pushed him up to a wall with one hand.

"NOT A CHANCE!!" Fang growled furiously. Reynolds was gasping for air.

"P-Please......" he hissed. "L-Let...me......g-go..."

"Heh, why?! So you can run away and tell mommy?" Fang smirked sadistically, as he choked him harder. Reynolds looked like he was about to explode, and suddenly, a loud, squishing noise was heard. Reynolds´ head fell to the ground, as Fang held the skinny remains of his throat, still attached to the body. He dropped it, as it landed next to the head.

"Hmpf! Good riddance!" he muttered, as he walked away from the scene he had created......

To be continued...[/align]

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Uh' date=' don't tell the readers this?

Also, this chapter > [b']any chapter with Veemon in it.[/b]

Hey! Why do you keep taunting that little fella? He´s one of the main characters, and even if he is a pervert, he IS a little hero! Also, he´s my Favorite Digimon next to Weregarurumon!

I have yet to see any heroism from the git. Besides, I'm über-chaste.

Yea yea, whatever that means! I´ll just write my stuff and you write yours, OK?

[spoiler=Chapter 17: The Horror Of Humans...][align=center][u][b]Chapter 17: The Horror Of Humans...[/b][/u]

At one of D.E.A.T.H´s private Research Facilities, a shipment of Digimon had just arrived. Hobbled and chained they were led into the small, white building. Once inside, the Digimon´s that were led in backed away with disgust. Some of them even vomited. It was just one, gigantic room, filled with several rows of tubes, filled with green liquid and computers on the outside which showed Body Temperature, Heart Rate, and so on. Several scientists walked among them and checked them once in awhile. But the most disturbing thing......was what was INSIDE the tubes. In the tubes were Digimon, but their bodies were mutated, deformed, and misshaped. It looked like they were......changing.

"Oh my God......" A Hawkmon was moaning, as he couldn´t stand the sight of it, and threw up again.

"By the Great Spirit of Azulongmon! What have you done?!!" It was an Agumon, and he stared at one of the soliders. "What rights do you have to do this?!!" The solider remained silent. "ANSWER ME!!!" The Agumon now lunged at the solider, but he was repelled by an electric shock, as he tumbled backwards.

"Well, well..." A black-dressed man now stepped forward. It was Mr. Harvard, and he was smoking a cigar. "Guess that means we have our first volunteer! Put him in the tube!"

"N-No! P-Please...let him go!" A Gatomon now rushed out of the crowded Digimon, as she held around the Agumon. "P-Please...spare him..." A tear fell from her eye on his cheek.

"Uuuhhh......G-Gatomon..." he moaned. "D-Don´t...interfere...o-or you will be...be killed..."

"I don´t care!" she snapped at him, as she hugged him harder. "I won´t leave you!"

"Touching, eh?" Harvard said sarcastically, as the soliders grabbed Agumon and pushed Gatomon aside. "Let´s go! Time is money!!"

"A-AGUMON!!! NO!!" Gatomon bursted into tears, as she watched her lover being dragged away from her.

"Don´t worry...Gatomon!" he shouted back at her. "I´ll be fine! I got a plan, you just watch! I will......" But then, one of the soliders stinged him with a syringe, and injected a dose of morphine, as Agumon´s eyes dimmed, and he fell asleep...

Later that day, Agumon finally woke up. He was inside one of the tubes, and he had wires and plastic pipes stuck all over his body. He felt searing pain everywhere, and he just wanted to die for a while. As he looked up again, he saw a blurry image of several men standing outside the tube.

"Well, then..." He heard a voice in his ear. "Finally awake, huh?" Agumon was moaning in response, since he couldn´t talk while in all the liquid.

"Shall we run the program now, Sir?" another voice asked.

"Yes, do it." The first voice replied, as several of the blurry images left, but one was still standing there. "You, my friend...will soon be one of us...just be patient, and strong......"

Agumon was worried. [i]"One of Us...[/i]? What did he mean by that? Suddenly, the tube he was in began to vibrate, and he felt the wires sting and burn his skin. He tried to scream, but the liquid dampened the noise. The plastic pipes were filled with purple ooze, as it was squeezed into his spine. He screamed even more, as he felt like his entire body was burning. The man who stood outside laughed at his futile attempts of escaping, as he clawed at the containment glass. He wanted to get out of there, and fast! His body suddenly went numb, and he fainted...

"Where is he......" Gatomon was locked inside a small room along with the other Digimon´s. She cried for herself, as she stared into the floor. The tears fell heavily upon the concrete floor, and she felt like every tear that hit was like a hammer beat in the head. Suddenly, the door opened, as two soliders was dragging something along with them...or some[b]one[/b]. They tossed in a small, weak child, and then closed the door. Gatomon wiped out her tears, and slowly walked up to the child. She heard it crying, and patted it on the back.

"What´s wrong, little friend?" She asked. The child hastily looked up, and he looked deep into her eyes.

"CAN´T YOU SEE?!!" he yelled at her. "CAN´T YOU SEE WHAT´S WRONG!!" He pointed at his chest, his face, his arms, and his legs. "THIS, THIS, THESE AND THESE!!! EVERYTHING IS WRONG!!!"

"A-Ahh!" Gatomon crawled backwards, as she hided her face and cried. "I-I´m sorry!! I´m so sorry!!!" The boy walked over to her, and stroke her head.

"I´m sorry......Gatomon." he said comforting. "It´s...me, remember?" Gatomon looked at the boy, examined him for a while, and then, she finally understood.

"A-A-Agumon?!" She cried even more, as she hugged her lover. "MY GOD! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!!!!!"

"Horrible things......" he replied, as he hugged Gatomon back. "But now...we´re together......and that is all that matters!"

"Y-Y-Yes......" Gatomon cuddled closer to him. "We´re......together......"

Outside the room, Harvard and the scientists were all sharing a bottle of Champange.

"Cheers, everyone!" he announced. "For a successfull operation!"

"CHEERS!" the others replied, as they toasted and drank. Outside the window, however, they didn´t notice a Renamon watching, as she then took off from the place......

"THEY ARE DOING WHAT?!!!!"

Tracey slammed his fists into the sofa table, as Veemon, Terriermon and Raptor was shocked.

"It is just as I describe it......" Renamon replied coldly. "...If not even worse! They are capturing Digimon...and turn them into humans!"

"THOSE BASTARDS!!!" Tracey once again slammed his fist into the table. "HEARTLESS, MURDEROUS, TWISTED BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! I´M SICK OF JUST SITTING HERE AND DOING NOTHING!!!" He calmed himself, as he buried his face into his hands and tried to think something out.

"W-W-What are we going to do if......i-if they find us?" Veemon stuttered. Renamon lifted him up, and fondled his head.

"They won´t find us." she soothed, and tried to calm him. "Not as long as Tracey is here to take care of us..."

"Which I may not be for so long......" He interrupted, as he stood up, and walked up to Renamon. "I will go now..."

"What? Where?!" she said worringly.

"To meet D.E.A.T.H......I´m sick of the way they treat Digimon, and I will at least try and negotiate with them..." He walked past Renamon, but she put Veemon down hastily and grabbed Tracey´s shoulders.

"NO! Please...don´t go! Not again!" She pleaded. But Tracey just shrugged off her hands, and continued towards the door. Renamon went past him and blocked the door. "Please! I beg of you, not again! I don´t want to be abandoned again!"

"But, Renamon..." Tracey replied, as he walked up to her and fondled her cheek. "You are never alone......You got Red and Green, and Veemon too! And even if I should die......you shall knoe that, I´m never really [i]dead[/i]. For, as long as you remember me......I will always be...in your heart." When saying this, he held his hand on Renamon´s chest, and felt her heart beat, along with another one. He smiled. "Seems like the baby is doing fine..."

"Yes, it is..." Renamon replied, as she fondled her belly. "Soon it will wake up in this world......and by then...D.E.A.T.H will be no more...and Digimon and Humans will once again live in harmony with eachother..."

"It will have a lot of friends, for sure!" Tracey filled in. He held his arms around her, and they kissed eachother, for a long time, and then let go of eachother. Tracey opened the door, and went outside. The door slammed shut, and Renamon went up the stairs.

"I-I need...some time alone..." Was the only hearable thing she stuttered, as she opened one of the doors and slammed it shut. She threw herself on one of the beds, and bursted into tears. She once again had to experience the horrible fact that Tracey was gone, and she was alone.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAfRW_RMK4M]Background Music: In Flames - Come Clarity[/url]

"WHY?!!" She screamed for herself. "WHY MUST HE LEAVE ME?!!" She was crying for all she was worth, and she punched several times into the pillows. Suddenly, the doors slowly opened. Veemon stepped inside.

"R-Renamon?" He stuttered, but as a response, he was hit by a pillow in the face.

"GO AWAY!!!" Renamon shouted, and threw another one at him. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"B-But...Renamon..." He started, but then saw her kunai strike the wall behind him, only inches from his head. But Renamon calmed herself, and fell down into the bed and sighed deeply.

"I´m......sorry, Veemon..." she sighed again, as she turned around and stared into the roof. "So sorry......" Veemon crawled up in the bed and laid beside her.

"Hey...It´s Ok..." he replied, as he gently rubbed her belly. "It´s...truly unbelieveable, isn´t it?"

"What?"

"That we´re going to be parents! I mean...this is a big thing for me! I´ve always wanted a daughter or son, but maybe not...right now, but...sometimes..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean..." Renamon cuddled closer to Veemon. "It´s been kinda the same for me. To have a daughter, a strong and healthy one, who will be a happy child´s partner someday."

"Well...lets hope for both of us that the child is a girl then..." Veemon replied, as both of them now looked at eachother. They got closer and closer, and finally their lips touched. They kissed and caressed eachother, and felt the warm feeling swell up inside them again. This time they knew for sure what it was. It was love. They loved eachother. As they stopped, they just laid there, and looked at eachother, deep into eachothers eyes. They smiled, and then, both of them went to sleep......

To be continued...[/align][/spoiler]

just finished catching up. the baby thing really tripped me up. a twist worthy of being called genius. and i'm glad that a weregarurumon has been introduced. he's my all time favorite digimon, and this one rocks in terms of personality. the chapter that you wrote about him was my favorite so far (sorry to the others). i'm very interested in what the baby will be (in terms of gender, and in terms of what digimon). and death keeps pissing me off. well, at least reynolds is dead now if nothing else.

ps, i like the theme song. very nice.

keh keh keh, what a truely delicious twist, still, at least myotis doens't need the experiments, besides the pointed ears, and the pale skin, and the need to drain other's blood/data, and his powerful attack, the ability to float, telekinesis and.....yeah, they would be all over him like bees on honey

just finished catching up. the baby thing really tripped me up. a twist worthy of being called genius. and i'm glad that a weregarurumon has been introduced. he's my all time favorite digimon' date=' and this one rocks in terms of personality. the chapter that you wrote about him was my favorite so far (sorry to the others). i'm very interested in what the baby will be (in terms of gender, and in terms of what digimon). [b']and death keeps pissing me off.[/b] well, at least reynolds is dead now if nothing else.

ps, i like the theme song. very nice.

1: Well, glad that you like this Fan Fic so far, and yeah, that baby thing was really something i planned all along.

2: NO WAY?! Weregarurumon is my favorite too! What a coincidence! :lol:

3: Well, you know about bad guys. They just keeps pissing you off until they are beaten! But you gotta admit, they are kinda twisted!

you just have an uncanny way of making bad guys who REALLY piss the reader off though. you have the guts to have them do things that are far beyond horrific. everyone's bad guys are BAD' date=' but yours are always really evil.

[/quote']

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

*EPIC Evil Laughter*

Why thank you! I have always been kinda sadistic since I was 15 years old, and I always thought that the Bad Guys in, for example, Digimon and such are kinda lame, so I decided to make them go beyond that limit of evilness. Call me pimp if you wish! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived