A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 18: A Fate Worse Than D.E.A.T.H.][align=center]Chapter 18: A Fate Worse Than D.E.A.T.H.

Tracey stood outside a seemingly abandoned factory, as he looked up at the mile-high chimneys stretching out from it. He sighed deeply, and looked down on the ground. He knew that this was one of D.E.A.T.H´s factories. He knew that if he as much took a foot inside, he would be shot in an instant. But he HAD to do this, for the sake of all Digimon in the Digital World, in the Human World, and for all those who haven´t found their way to The Final Resting Place.

"I´m sorry...Renamon..." He whispered. "If I die...please...never forget those...wonderful things we used to do......together..." A tear ran down his cheek, but he quickly wiped it out, as he walked up to the massive doors. But then, a broom was held in his way. He sighed, and looked down, where he saw a short, elder woman holding the broom. "Don´t try to stop me, Baba!" He gruffed, as he pushed aside the broom.

"I am not trying to stop you..." Baba replied. "I´m just trying to make you think about what you are doing."

"What about it?" Tracey said ironically, as he looked at the doors. "This is what it´s always been about......To take down D.E.A.T.H, and restore peace between the Worlds." He clutched his fists. "And if I must sacrifice myself in order to do this...I just don´t care! It will be a small price......for a great victory...No one would miss me..."

"Your Renamon would..." Baba filled in. "And your new companions would too. They need you, Tracey. Don´t turn your back at them."

"Pfff! Who knows what they think about me?!" Tracey replied frustrated. "Besides......why should I let them live in prosperity, when all over the world, hundreds, maybe thousands of innocent Digimon are tortured, killed or experimented on?!! I can´t let this go on!!!" He rushed up to the doors, and slammed them open. Baba sighed, as she walked away.

"Oh, Tracey..." She mumbled. "If you only knew what you are doing..."

Meanwhile, a portal bursted open in an abandoned alley, and out stepped a confused Doru, followed by Kiryu. Both of them looked around quizzingly.

"What is this?" Doru wondered. "Is this the Human World?"

"I guess so..." Kiryu replied, as he noticed a door. "Hey, look! Maybe there´s someone who can help us!" He ran up to the door along with Doru, and knocked on it. Veemon opened it, and saw a Dorumon and a Ryudamon.

"What do you want?" He asked politely.

"We just wanna know if this is the Human World?" Doru replied. "I´m Doru, and this is Kiryu!"

"Well, yes! This is the Human World." Veemon answered. "You wanna come in? We got room enough for you."

"Sweet!" Doru and Kiryu stepped inside, and were shocked at seeing Raptor there as well! "Raptor?! You are OK!"

"Doru! Kiryu!" Raptor rushed up to them and hugged them. "I thought I´d never see you guys again!"

"We didn´t think it, either!" Doru replied happily, as they let go of eachother. "We missed you!"

"I missed you too." Raptor said, as he noticed small wounds across Doru´s throat. "You´re hurt!" Doru quickly covered the wounds.

"Nah, it´s nothing. Just someone who tried to strangle me." Doru shrugged in a cool tone. "But he let me go, for some reason."

"Anyways..." Kiryu interrupted. "Who are you?" He looked at Veemon and the others.

"I´m Veemon! And these are my friends, Red, Green and Blue!" He pointed at Guilmon, Terriermon and Renamon, as they waved at Kiryu and Doru.

"Nice to meet you!" Doru and Kiryu said in unison. "Well...what should we do now?"

"Well, Tracey has gone away for awhile..." Veemon replied, as he sat up in the sofa next to Renamon. "So I guess we´ll wait..."

Tracey now stood inside the factory. It was pitch-black, exept for a few sparks here and there caused by cut-off electric strings. He took a step forward, and immediently stepped into some strange ooze. He looked at his foot. It was covered with green liquid, and a bit forward, he noticed more liquid pouring from a broken containment tube. It had been sliced in half, and the cutlines were smooth and straight.

"This was not caused by a human......" Tracey thought. "Must be a Digimon!" He pulled up a flashlight from his pocket, and turned it on. As he lit through the room, he saw several containment tubes, all sliced in half and leaking of green ooze. "A very POWERFUL Digimon too!" He added, as he looked around. There seemed to be no signs of life whatsoever. "ANYBODY THERE?!" He cried out. He heard a subtle moaning from one of the corners.

"Over......here..." A voice whispered. Tracey rushed towards the voice, as he saw a man, lying towards a corner. He had a deep cutwound across his chest, and blood gushed from it, and he coughed it up as well. It was Mr. Harvard, and he looked at Tracey with dimmed eyes.

"Y-You!" He stuttered. "O-Of all the p-pests......y-you had to s-show up!!" Tracey ignored the harsh words, as he helped Harvard up on his back. For being an 17-year old boy, Tracey was kinda strong by nature.

"Who did this?" He asked sharply, and looked around the room again. "TELL ME! WHO DID THIS?!!" He yelled again.

"W-We...d-don´t know..." Harvard muttered. "T-The lights...j-just t-turned off.....I-I sended a t-team to investigate...b-but they didn´t return." He coughed up more blood. "More of the soliders went to look for them......b-but they...n-never returned.....s-so I took matters in m-my...my own h-hands...and went here myself. A-And all......I saw...was the things you saw when you went in here..." Tracey shrugged.

"Well, I get you out of here, but don´t think this changes anything!" He said, as he held Harvard on his shoulders and walked towards the exit. Suddenly, something kicked Tracey across the face, as he was sent flying into a wall and crashed upon it. He looked up hastily, as he saw a dark figure lean over Mr. Harvard.

"N-NO!!! N-NOT YOU A-AGAIN, YOU B-BLOODY DEVIL!!!" Harvard chanted in fear. The creature cackled, and it made Tracey´s blood freeze in his veins.

"Oooohhhhh, yessssss......" The creature hissed. "Me, me, me!"

"N-NO!! GO A-AWAY!! L-LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Harvard pleaded, but the creature ignored him, and put his clutched fist against Harvard´s chest.

"Time to say...bye-bye!! X-BLADE!!"

A blood-red energy blade erupted from the creature´s fist, and it pierced Harvard through one of his lungs. He coughed up more blood, as the creature took his other fist and put it next to his other. "X-BLADE!" Another blood-red blade pierced Harvard´s second lung. Harvard´s breathing stopped, and he fell down dead. The creature yanked out his blades, as they shrinked back into his fists. He looked towards Tracey with three, blood-red eyes.

"W-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!!" Tracey yelled. The creature smirked.

"I......am your worst nightmare!" He replied. "I am the never-ending Darkness, the Blood Feaster, and Fear and Despair Incarnate!!!! I have many names, as you see......but YOU.........Can call me Duskmon!" Duskmon crossed his arms. "Ghost Move." He whispered, as he disappeared into the darkness in a red flash. Tracey looked around, but he couldn´t see him. Then, he heard a loud, blood-chilling laugh, that sended chills down his spine.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!" The voice echoed inside Tracey´s head. "What´s the matter, young friend? Afraid of the.........Dark?"

To be continued...[/align]

Next Chapter willl be called: Afraid Of The Dark??

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I don't get it. What's wrong with trans-species operations? Kinda like trans-gender, only a lot more complicated. Alessandra would give up Naahg for that, if for very specific reasons.

I also don't get how Tracey doesn't realize that Renamon's over him yet. :? I mean, not even that one person from Twilight could be in love with two people at once.

[spoiler=Chapter 19: Afraid Of The Dark?][align=center]Chapter 19: Afraid Of The Dark?

Tracey´s heart was beating like crazy, and he wiped out the cold sweat from his forehead. He tried to focus, but with the thought of Duskmon suddenly lunging at his from any corner, he was just too scared. He was in fear. Something he had never felt in his entire life, and now, he was about to be consumed by it. His eyes flickered from one side to the other, and then, he decided to take a risky chance.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!!" He yelled into the darkness. No response. His eyes flickered again, and the sweat poured heavier across his neck. He could not see anything. He crawled on the floor and looked for his flashlight. He found it, but the impact with the wall caused it to break. "Dammit!" He muttered, as he stood up and stared into the darkness. He was frozen in place, as he saw eight red dots stare back!

"DEATH GAZE!!" A voice cried out, and the dots erupted in eight, thin energy beams. Tracey dodged them, but felt a sharp pain in his shoulder.

"AGH!!" He stood up and looked at his shoulder. The shirt had been ripped up, and a cutwound was bleeding. Duskmon had been so fast, that in the moment he fired his Death Gaze, he charged at Tracey with his X-Blade attack and managed to cut his shoulder, and teleport away with his Ghost Move. Once again he cackled with his dark, blood-chilling laugh.

"What´s the matter, human?! Afraid of what you can´t see??"

Suddenly, another Death Gaze was fired, and Tracey managed to dodge it, as Duskmon again charged him. But this time, Tracey picked up a metal bar, as he held it up and parried his attack! He managed to push Duskmon´s X-Blade aside, as he delivered a heavy punch in his gut.

"Ugh!" Duskmon staggered, as Tracey tried to punch him again, but Duskmon managed to use Ghost Move and teleport away from him. Tracey was alone, wounded, and filled with dread and regret. He fell on his knees, and cried a bit...

Meanwhile, back at Veemon´s place, Renamon suddenly sensed something, as she stood up.

"What´s wrong?" Guilmon asked, as he stood up and looked at Renamon.

"Something´s wrong..." She replied. "I think that...Tracey is in danger!" She rushed towards the door, and opened it.

"But Tracey told us to stay here!" Veemon halted her. "It must be dangerous! You could get hurt!" Renamon shrugged a bit.

"Yeah! And think about the kid!" Guilmon filled in. "It´s not good for you to fight with that baby inside you."

"You´re......right..." Renamon finally sighed, as she closed the door. She went over to the sofa and lied down. "I just feel so useless! I can´t do anything until the baby is born! And right now, my beloved Tracey may be out there, harmed...or dead!" Her eyes teared a bit, as she laid on her side and stared down on the floor. Veemon sneaked up on her and patted her on the shoulder.

"Hey, Renamon..." He said carefully. "Don´t worry. I´m sure that Tracey can take care of himself. We should just let him be...for now......" As he speaked to Renamon, he couldn´t help but to slide his hand along her body, until he reached her rear. Suddenly, Renamon rushed out of the sofa in the blink of an eye, and slapped Veemon across the face.

"YOU PERVERT!!" She yelled straight in his face. "HOW CAN YOU SIT THERE WHILE YOUR NEW PARTNER IS OUT THERE, ALONE AND MAYBE HURT, AND ONLY THINK OF......THAT "THING"!!! YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF DEAD!" She rushed over to the door, opened it, and slammed it shut. Then she rushed out of the alley and looked up a hill, as she saw a factory, and ran towards it. "Don´t worry, Tracey! I´m coming! She thought, and ran as fast as she could.

Veemon just sat there, shocked and afraid, as the pain of the slap had gone away, and he had realised what he had done.

"S-S-She´s......r-right..." He stuttered, and his eyes watered. "I-I´m...j-j-just a...a p-pervert!!" He cried, not because he got slapped, but because that he finally understood that he was just a sick, little pervert, that no one would like to have at their side.

"Why would you be that?" Doru asked gently. He didn´t understand, and maybe it was better that he didn´t.

"I´m useless! Completely useless!!!" He said between sobs, and laid down on the sofa. Guilmon slowly got up to him, and patted him on the back.

"You´re not useless!" He said comforting. "Remember how you helped Renamon when we were attacked by IceLeomon? And when you saved her from SkullMeramon? You´re not useless! You just don´t know what to do. But I will help you, if you wish to! Cause that is what friends are for!" Doru, Kiryu and Raptor nodded.

"We will help you!" They said in unison.

"Me too" Terriermon said happily, as he landed on Guilmon´s head and tied his ears around his head.

"See? You´re not alone! You have a lot of friends that will help you, if you just ask!" Guilmon chuckled. Veemon looked up, and hesitated a bit, but then he got up from the sofa, as he jumped off it and hugged Guilmon.

"T-Thank you...Red." He managed to stutter. "Y-You´re...m-my best friend!"

Suddenly, something glowed at his chest. It was a mark, which resembled a blue circle with two curved lines beside it, and a curved line inside. It glowed brighter and brighter, as it suddenly vanished, and in front of Veemon, a Digi-Egg floated in mid-air. It looked like a black, spiked sandal, and it landed in Veemon´s hands.

"What´s this?" He said intrigued, as he examined it.

"That´s the crest of Friendship!" Doru implied, as he pointed at the mark. "It must have awakened when you said that Guilmon was your best friend!"

"Friendship?" Veemon was interested. "So...this means that I can digivolve to something else?"

"Yes!" Kiryu replied. "But now, I think we should follow Renamon!"

Everyone agreed, as they rushed out of the door and towards the factory...

Renamon was now at the factory. The entrance was open, and inside it was pitch black. She concentrated, and soon she saw a shady figure in front of her.

"Who is there?!" She said loudly. The figure stood up, and looked towards her.

"R-Renamon......" A voice stuttered. Renamon didn´t need to see him to understand.

"Tracey!! You´re OK!!" She rushed inside, and suddenly, a shadow flimmered past Tracey, but she didn´t notice.

"N-NO!! STAY BACK!" Tracey yelled. "H-HE´S TRYING TO KILL YOU!!!"

"Who?" Renamon was worried, and didn´t notice the shadow lurking behind her.

"NOOOOO!!!!!"

"X-BLADE!!"

A piercing noise was heard, and from Renamon´s chest erupted a red, curved energy blade. Duskmon smirked sadistically, as he yankedthe blade out of her, and kicked her to the ground. She grabbed her chest, and coughed up blood.

"RENAMON!!!" Tracey ran up to her, and sat beside her. "Renamon, are you Ok?!!" She looked at Tracey.

"I-I´m...f-fine......" She stuttered, and coughed up more blood. "A-All th-that...m-matters...f-for me is th-that.........you´re s-safe."

"No, no, no, NO!!!! Y-You can´t die!!! Not now!!" Tracey yelped, as he ripped off a piece of his ripped-up shirt and bandaided the wound as good and quickly as he could. Renamon put her hand on his.

"I-Is the baby ok?" She asked. Tracey put his ear to her belly, and he heard small heartbeats. He smiled, although tears flowed down his cheeks.

"I-It´s fine..." He replied. He fondled Renamon´s cheek, and got closer to her. "R-Renamon...I´m so sorry that I have ignored you for so long...I-I just wanted you and Veemon to be together, and be happy for awhile! B-But...then I realised...how much I meant for you...how much I still MEAN for you! A-And I-I-I......" Renamon fondled his cheek as well.

"It´s...ok..." She soothed. "I-I always knew that...that you just wanted me to be happy. That´s what you always wanted me to be......right? And now......I couldn´t be happier...than I ever have been..." She smiled at him, and he smiled back. Both of them got closer, and they kissed eachother, for a very long time. And under her last breath, Renamon whispered:

"F-Farewell......Until...We meet............Again.........

Then, she fell down on the cold concrete floor, and drew a last, long sigh. Tracey´s eyes were filled with tears, as he tried to feel Renamon´s pulse on her throat. Suddenly, he felt something on his fingers. A pulse! She was still alive! He sighed in relief, and stood up to face Duskmon. His eyes were burning, and he clutched his fists until the nails were about to pierce his palms.

"YOU......YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!! I WILLL BEAT YOU, EVEN IF ALL MY BLOOD IS TO BE SPILLED, AND MY BODY SHRED TO BITS, I WILL BEAT YOU!!!!!!!"

To be continued...[/align]

Next Chapter: Vengeance In Blood! I WILL BEAT YOU!

Expect it next chapter; Renamon's kicked the bucket. And in case you forgot, Veemon loves her, too.

Cydramon has one less kill to make; excepting, of course, Worlds Apart style cheap resurrections. Happy day. :D

EDIT: Damnit, she's alive. Why is he so mad, again? Normally, the hero would only bother making a long vengeance speech if there was nothing they could do to save the person. Or maybe Tracey forgot he could just leave...?

It'd be kickass if Cydramon and Duskmon were secretly in league or something.

*FACEBOMB!*

Ok......Gamesmaster...I am going to explain this Triangle-Drama to you ONE...LAST...TIME:

Tracey was the first to love Renamon, eventually they BOTH loved eachother, and started to make out and such. Then, after turning to Flamedramon, Renamon began to feel the hotties for Veemon, and eventually got laid by him. Tracey then decided to let them be happy for a while, but she STILL loved Tracey! So, in short terms:

Renamon loves both of them, and both Tracey and Veemon loves Renamon! Got it now? Cause I´m not going to explain it again.

How was that prompted? Though I still say that if she loves both, she loves neither.

I reiterate:

Damnit, she's alive. Why is Tracey making a long vengeance speech when he could be fleeing to heal Renamon, if she's still alive? Obviously, she won't be much longer.

It'd be kickass if Cydramon and Duskmon were secretly in league or something.

Archived