A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Whoa. A ten-year-old impregnated someone. In the Digital World.

I see why Cydramon took offense.

Yup.

Heh. That was a classic example of "spam to get your post count up".

On-Topic: Work on description and more developed characters.

Chapter 14, Finally!

[spoiler=Chapter 14: Separate Ways...][align=center]Chapter 14: Separate Ways...

All of them now stood at a cross-road. One of the paths lead to the trail that leads to The Portal, a large materia creation that allowed passage between the Digital World and the Human World. The other road leaded to the inner realms of the Digital World.

"Well...looks like we have to depart..." Matadormon sighed.

"What do you mean?" Veemon asked. "You can stay with us if you want!"

"Thanks, but no thanks!" LadyDevimon replied. "We like to stay here. It´s our home, after all."

"Besides..." Myotismon filled in. "We think that the Human World has grown far too dangerous for us! So we are staying here for the duration!"

"Well, hope that you will be safe here, then!" Tracey replied, as he looked down the road that led to The Portal. "Let´s go, everyone! We have a long road ahead!"

"Farewell, our fellow allies!" Matadormon bowed before them. "May you find peace and allies along your paths, and bring destruction to your foes!"

"Yea! And good luck in finding a new home!" Guilmon replied, as he and the others waved to them and went down different paths...

After a while, Tracey signaled that they should stay for a while, and catch their breath. Guilmon and Terriermon sat down and talked to eachother, while Raptor told Tracey what had happened him, Kiryu and Doru.

"So...you were also attacked by this "Cyberdramon"?" he asked.

"Yes!" Raptor replied. "He came out of nowhere, and crashed down upon us! Kiryu and Doru were sent down a mountain edge, unconscious I think, and I were left to fight him. But he bashed me in the head, and I also lost consciousness. Then...I woke up when those two Coredramon were argueing, and you guys showed up."

"Well, then we will help you find them!" Tracey replied happily. "You don´t worry a bit!"

In the meantime, Veemon sat in Renamon´s lap, as both of them were exited about being parents!

"Hope I will be a good father..." Veemon mumbled for himself. Renamon stroke him on the head.

"Of course you will be..." she replied. "I don´t know another Digimon that is HALF as caring and gentle as you!"

"Stop it, hehehe..." Veemon blushed a bit. "You will be a good mother as well. Even if you had a cruel past, you can still change yourself!"

"Hehe......thanks." Renamon said, as she and Veemon hugged eachother.

"Hm..." Tracey was looking at them. "They look so happy together. Maybe it´s time I let go of her..."

Renamon put Veemon down, as she walked up to Tracey. "Let go of me? Oh, sweetie, don´t let go! I may have Veemon´s kid inside me...but that doesn´t mean we can still love eachother!"

"Yeah, and actually...she was YOUR girl first..." Veemon filled in, as he too had walked up to Tracey. "...So I guess I kinda intruded a bit."

"Heh...It´s Ok, little fella!" Tracey replied, as he looked at Renamon. "And besides...you and I have been together for too long to be able and let go of eachother!"

"Hehe...I guess you´re right!" Renamon replied, as she and Tracey kissed eachother. As they stopped, they looked at eachother and sighed deeply.

Meanwhile, Mat, Lord Myotis and Ladia were walking through a decaying forest. This was also one of D.E.A.T.H´s doings, as the constant corruption of Data had corrupted certain areas of the Digital World.

"I´d wish that D.E.A.T.H just took their buisness out of this world!" Ladia sighed. "What have we ever done to them?!"

"I don´t know, Ladia." Lord Myotis replied, as he held his arms around her. "But I wish they all just went to hell!"

"We ALL do, Myotis!" Mat gruffed. "They have been torturing and enslaving us for far too long! We must end it!!"

"You really think so?"

They looked in front of themselves. There stood a thin, black-dressed man. Behind him stood several armed soliders, with gas masks and laser rifles.

"YOU!!" Mat yelled. "You are the ones that destroyed our home and killed our father!!!"

"Oh, was that your father I disintegrated? My mistake, hmhmhmhmhmhmhmmmm..." the man chuckled. "But, you know......Direct orders are direct orders!"

"You´re...SO......DEAD!!!!!" Ladia roared, as she charged up in the air. "DARKNESS WAVE!!" A wave of energy bats charged at the soliders, blasting several of them. The others fired their laser rifles at Lord Myotis and Mat. They quickly dodged, and Myotis stretched out his hands.

"Grisly Wing!!" Several bats flew towards the soliders. They screamed in panic, as the bats slashed with their claws and bite them with their fangs. The suited man sighed, as he pulled up a gun and fired it at Myotismon. A purple laser beam erupted from the gun, as it his Myotismon point-blank in the chest.

"AGH!" he fell to his knees, as he grabbed the wound with his hand. Ladia rushed over to him.

"Myotis! Are you okay?!" she stared at the man with fire in her eyes. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!"

"Be happy that I didn´t put this Laser Rifle on Disintegrate this time......" the man smirked. "...Or your little fiancée had been done for! We must leave now...Farewell!"

He and the soliders were teleported away, and Ladia took her attention to her lover again. "Are you okay, Myotis?"

"I-I´m...fine." Myotis replied, as the wound was sewn together. "See? Just a flesh-wound! I´m fine."

"Thank God!" Ladia sighed in relief, as she helped Myotis up. Mat went up to them.

"We must be on our way." he said, as he, Myotis and Ladia continued their way through the Digital World...

To be continued...[/align]

Holy crap... Tracey tricked his girlfriend into having an affair, and now that she's pregnant with the child of someone who's guaranteed to stick around, he doesn't give a damn. Bestiality issues aside, that's... well, Cydramon must loathe him at this point. Meh, I guess he'd better slow up DEATH before he goes back to act on his vendetta.

Also, better descriptions of the surroundings are necessary. I have a lot of trouble visualizing this because I have no clue what the setting is supposed to be.

Holy crap... Tracey tricked his girlfriend into having an affair' date=' and now that she's pregnant with the child of someone who's guaranteed to stick around, [b']he doesn't give a damn[/b]. Bestiality issues aside, that's... well, Cydramon must loathe him at this point. Meh, I guess he'd better slow up DEATH before he goes back to act on his vendetta.

No, actually, Tracey DO care about her. She IS the true love of his life, after all! And he is her true love as well! Those two will stick around as long as she and Veemon will!

Holy crap... Tracey tricked his girlfriend into having an affair' date=' and now that she's pregnant with the child of someone who's guaranteed to stick around, [b']he doesn't give a damn[/b]. Bestiality issues aside, that's... well, Cydramon must loathe him at this point. Meh, I guess he'd better slow up DEATH before he goes back to act on his vendetta.

No, actually, Tracey DO care about her. She IS the true love of his life, after all! And he is her true love as well! Those two will stick around as long as she and Veemon will!

1. Wrong conjugation; that's DOES.

2. I detect severe jealousy inhibition, and therefore diagnose a degree of apathy.

[spoiler=Chapter 15: Back To Square One.][align=center]Chapter 15: Back To Square One.

After walking a while through the forest, Tracey and the others stopped.

"There! Isn´t she a beauty?" Tracey said while pointing forward. In the middle of the forest, all the trees had been cut down, as it now was barren on the ground. The dirt was replaced with sand, and in the middle of the miniature dune a giant, metal ring with strange markings on it rose from the sand.

"What the?!" Veemon was starled. "Is this like......Stargate or something?"

"Stargate?" Raptor raised his eyebrow a bit. He had never heard of the word "Stargate" before. "What´s that?"

"Heh! It´s a Human thing!" Veemon replied. "A TV-show about a team of adventurers in the future fighting against evil aliens called "Wraiths" and much more!"

"Well, that sounds fun!" Raptor grinned. "Can´t wait to see what it´s like in the Human World!"

"Hmpf..." Renamon shrugged a bit. "It´s much like that Cyberdramon said about this world. A dystopia..."

"Hey..." Tracey rubbed Renamon´s shoulders. "Don´t be so down in the mood! There´s PLENTY of good stuff about the Human World! Like...Theme Parks, Theatres, Movies..."

"And a lot more!" Veemon filled in. "Can we get going now?! I´m exited!!"

"Alright, alright!" Tracey calmed Veemon down, as he pulled up one of his Digi-Vices and pressed the buttons on it. Suddenly, the portal created a burst of blue materia, as it floated inside the portal´s edges. All of them got starled a bit, as the burst calmed itself.

"Well..." Tracey stepped up to the portal. "Time to leave for the Human World!" He stepped through, and then disappeared. Guilmon and Terriermon was next, followed by Renamon, Veemon and Raptor. As all of them were through, the materia in the portal diminished, as it then disappeared...

In one of D.E.A.T.H´s factories, several powerful Digimon were put up against a wall. Their wrists were chained to the wall, as they knew that resisting was futile.

"Nice monsters..." a solider smirked, as he went by a Weregarurumon, who snarled angrily at him. "Hehehe! Doesn´t matter how much you growl, Fido! D.E.A.T.H must be certain that......rebellions not occure."

"D.E.A.T.H can go to HELL!!" the Weregarurumon snapped back, as he stared the solider in his eyes. "We have done nothing against them! We´re INNOCENT!" The response he received was an electric shock in his nose. He howled in pain, as he backed up to the wall. The solider held a tazer in his hand.

"Nice puppy!" he smirked, as he turned his back on the Digimon. Weregarurumon smirked, as he ripped off his chains in an instant and charged the solider. Before the solider had time to scream, he was picked up like a puppet, as the ferocious Digimon teared him in half with his bare hands. Several soliders came through a door on the other end of the room. Weregarurumon threw the dead body´s upper half at them, which made them back away in disgust. He made a quick descition, as he lunged for a big, reinforced window, and crashed through it. The soliders started firing, as he was hit by several bullets in the chest, and fell to the ground below...

In the meantime, a portal bursted open in an alley, as Tracey, Renamon and the others walked through.

"Well...This was completely useless..." Renamon moaned. "Look at it! It´s filthy, smelling, and God knows what has been here!"

Tracey rolled his eyes. "You are always the sensitive one, eh?" he said ironically. "Relax! We could have ended up inside a D.E.A.T.H Factory!"

"Well...I guess you´re right..." Renamon said. "But...where are we going to stay?"

"Leave that to me!" Veemon chuckled, as he opened a door in the alley. "Welcome to my home!" All of them stepped into his dirty, but somewhat roomy apartment.

"Yuck!" Renamon was disgusted. "Am I supposed to live here when we become parents?! No way!"

"No, Renamon, we won´t!" Veemon replied with a smile on his face. "Tracey..."

"What?" Tracey looked quizzingly at Veemon, as he suddenly understood. "Oh, yeah...here´s for my place..." He threw Veemon a keychain, as he grabbed it. "Just don´t mess it up, Ok?"

"Ok!" Veemon turned to Renamon, who was very confused.

"What´s going on?" she asked.

"I got the keys to Tracey´s place!" Veemon replied. "We will sleep there, as Tracey and the others will stay here. Is that Ok with you?"

Renamon looked at Tracey, and he nodded. She then looked at Veemon, and smiled a bit. "It´s...ok." She replied, and bended down and hugged Veemon. She then lifted him up and carried him through the door. The others said farewell, as both of them walked towards Tracey´s apartment......

Weregarurumon was waking up. He felt pain in his chest, as he grabbed it quickly.

"A-Agh!!" he took away his hand and looked on it. It was red with blood. "A-Ahh......I-I...need...help..."

He tried to stand up, but he fell to his knees. It started to rain, as the raindrops made the blood from his wounds drip to the ground or run along his body. He tried again, and this time he stood up. But his knees were shaking, and his ribs were broken. He was crying, as his tears dripped from his eyes. He was in real pain, as he limped towards an empty pharmacy store. He opened it, since the doors wasn´t locked. No alarms, since it had been signed up for lockdown.

"Ugh.....Need...bandaids..." he limped over to the "First Aid" section, as he found rolls of bandaid and small cans of pain-killer pills. He took as many as his pockets could hold, as he stapped the bandaid across the chest and opened one of the cans, swallowing half of the pills in it.

"Agh! T-That...should do...for now..." he moaned, as he got out of the store, and looked for a place to sleep. He found a roofed alley, as he took shelter below it. He sat down, leaned his head forward, and started to snore......

To be continued...[/align]

Archived