A World In Peril...PG-13(my newest Digimon Fan Fic! PLZ comment) On Hiatus

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 20: Vengeance In Blood! I WILL BEAT YOU!][align=center]Chapter 20: Vengeance In Blood! I WILL BEAT YOU!

Veemon, Doru and the others were rushing towards the factory. They knew that both Tracey and Renamon was in danger, and if they didn´t help them, they would be dead for sure.

"We must speed up!" Raptor shouted to the others. He was in the lead, since his extreme military training has made him strong and enduring in these situations.

"Easy...for you...to say!" Veemon was panting, as he stood still and catched his breath. "Man...this...is killing me!"

"Hey! If we don´t pick up some speed, Tracey and Renamon WILL be killed!!" Raptor tried to make them move, but they were too tired.

"What´s this, hehe? A sergeant who has lost control of his troops?" A voice behind him said. Raptor turned around, and saw Fang.

"Fang?!" He said surprised, but also overjoyed. "Fang! It´s been so long!"

"Sure has, Raptor!" Fang smirked, as he rubbed him on the helmet. "You and I used to blast a lot of bad guys back then, remember?"

"Yeah...those were the days." Raptor sighed. But then, he remembered the others. "Oh, right! Fang, could you help me with these?"

"What´s the matter?" Fang asked them all. "Is Raptor too bossy?"

"You could say that!" Doru replied.

"Hey! I´m just concerned about Tracey and Renamon!" Raptor shouted back. Doru and Kiryu eyed him a bit.

"Well, I think we should get going!" Guilmon said, as he picked something from his back. "And here´s the answer! My Digi-Vice! I snatched it from Tracey, and if I´m right, I can become the Digimon we need to get there in no time!" He pressed one of the buttons, as the device and he himself began to glow.

"Guilmon, Direct Digivolve to......WarGrowlmon!!"

Guilmon had grown to the size of a giant, and was half dinosaur, half machine. He stretched down one of his giant arms, and lifted up the others. But Veemon didn´t want to hop on.

"I take my chance with this!" He said, as he held up the Digi-Egg with the crest of Friendship. It glowed, as did Veemon, and he grew larger.

"Veemon, Armor Digivolve to.........Raidramon, The Storm of Friendship!!"

He had transformed into a black-armored wolf, with black spikes on his back and a yellow and silver horn on his nose.

"Yeah! This is what I´m talking about!" He said proudly, as he examined himself. "Hey, Fang! Wanna catch a ride?"

"Heh! Sure." Fang replied, as he jumped up on Raidramon´s back.

"well, what are we waiting for?" WarGrowlmon said loudly. "Let´s go!" He started his jets and soared into the sky, as he took off for the factory. Raidramon smirked, as he started to run faster than ever.

"Whoa! Am I this fast?! COOL!" He thought, as he speeded towards the factory...

Meanwhile, Duskmon and Tracey were fighting eachother, and it was really heating up! Tracey charged at Duskmon and gave him a strong punch in the face. Duskmon staggered, but then kicked Tracey in the side. Both of them charged eachother, and grabbed hold of eachothers arms, as they stared at eachother.

"Do you really think you can win, human?!" Duskmon snarled, as he struggled against Tracey.

"I don´t think I can..." Tracey replied, as he headbutted Duskmon in the chin and kicked him into a wall. "I KNOW I can!!!" Duskmon got up again. Blood was dripping from his lips, and he was furious.

"GRRR!! YOU´LL PAY FOR THIS!! DEATH..." He started, but then, the factory wall bursted open, as WarGrowlmon barged through.

"Did we miss the party?" He chuckled, as he aimed at Duskmon. "Radiation Blade!" He called out, as his left arm blade charged with energy and launched itself straight at Duskmon. He dodged it, only to find a Raidramon lunging at him.

"Blue Thunder!" He yelled, as a giant lightning bolt bursted from his body, and hit Duskmon head-on. He was crashing into the floor, and Raidramon landed in front of Tracey.

"Who the......hell are you?!" Tracey understood. "Veemon?!"

"Yup, hehe!" Raidramon replied. "But now, let me get Renamon out of here! I´ll take her to the nearest hospital!" Tracey hesitated, but then lifted up Renamon and put her on Raidramon´s back.

"Be quick!" He added before Raidramon left. "She´s hurt really bad!" Raidramon nodded, and took off. Tracey turned towards Duskmon, and saw that all the other Digimon´s were on him as well.

"Katana Attack!"

"Strike Claw!"

"Metal Cannon!"

"Radiation Blade!"

Ryudamon and Dorumon opened their mouths, as a metal blade was shot from Ryudamon´s, and metal projectiles shot from Dorumon´s. Raptor shot a laser from his claw, and WarGrowlmon fired another of his bladed arms. Duskmon managed to dodge the attacks, but was then jump-kicked in the face by Tracey, and crashed upon a wall. Duskmon snarled, as his body began to glow red.

"YOU FOOLS!! THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS!" He glowed brighter and brighter, as he stood up and crossed his X-Blades. "X......BLADE......STO......"

"ERASER CLAW!!!" A voice shouted, as a purple energy beam of energy passed by Tracey and the others, and hit Duskmon point-blank in the chest. The glowing stopped, and Duskmon instantly turned into Data Fragments. They looked around, and saw Cyberdramon, as he had his claw stretched out.

"YOU!!" Tracey yelled. Cyberdramon shrugged, and turned away.

"Don´t think I saved you or something!" He snapped at him. "You just don´t deserve to be finished by that clown! If anyone is going to kill you, that will be ME, got it?! You have violated the Digital World long enough to go unpunished!!" He unfolded his wings, and took off. Tracey just smiled.

"What will we do now?" WarGrowlmon asked, as he reverted to Guilmon.

"Let´s go see how Renamon is doing." Tracey replied. Everyone nodded, and they went out of the factory...

Later at the hospital, Tracey walked back and forward in the hallway outside a room, as Veemon and the others stood leaned against the wall or sat on a nearby chair.

"You think she´s fine?" Tracey asked Fang nervously.

"Don´t look at me!" He replied. "I don´t even know half about her!"

"It´s just that...I´m so nervous!" Tracey sighed, as he leaned against a wall, and sat down on the floor with his hands in his face. Veemon walked up to him.

"I-I´m sorry......" He said carefully. "It was I who scared her away. I...I just couldn´t behave myself, and she got crazy and ran after you. I´m sorry..." Tracey took his hand on Veemon´s head.

"You don´t need to apologise..." He said.

"B-But you don´t understand!" Veemon replied frustrated. Tracey sighed.

"I do understand." He said. "And when Renamon gets better, I have something to tell all of you..." Suddenly, a nurse exited the room, and Tracey stood up.

"She is just fine." The nurse said comforting. "She likes to meet you." Tracey nodded, and entered the room. Renamon was lying in a bed, and she had a bandaid across her chest. She noticed Tracey, and smiled a bit.

"You see?" She giggled. "I told you we would meet again!" Tracey walked up to her bed, and sat down next to her.

"Is the baby fine?" He asked.

"Of course!" She replied. "In fact, it´s almost time! Veemon and I are going to be parents soon! The doctor confirmed it as fast as I woke up!"

"That´s perfect news! He will be overjoyed!"

"Yes...or maybe shocked." Renamon fondled Tracey´s hand. "Remember...that you promised me...that whatever happens, we would be together?"

"Yea, I remember." Tracey replied. "And I hope that I will keep that promise..." He carefully hugged Renamon. "Now, I think you should rest."

"No......I don´t want to rest...and wake up...only to find that you are not by my side." Renamon looked at Tracey. "You seem troubled. Is there something wrong?"

Tracey sighed. "Well...kinda." A nurse entered the room. "Nurse? May the others come and see her too?"

"Why, of course!" The nurse replied, as she opened the door and called the others. Renamon looked quizzingly at Tracey.

"What´s up now?" She asked.

"Something that I should have told you.........back in the Digital World......up on that mountain..."

To be continued...[/align]

Read the chapter and be amazed, Omega!

[spoiler=Chapter 21: Who Can Mend A Broken Heart?][align=center]Chapter 21: Who Can Mend A Broken Heart?

Tracey was now surrounded by his friends, with Renamon sitting up in her bed. They all looked at him, and he looked back.

"My friends..." He started, but sighed deeply.

"What´s wrong?" Veemon asked, as he patted Tracey on the shoulder. "Are you sick?" Tracey just shook his head.

"No, Veemon......" He replied. "I´m fine." He looked back at the others. "My friends. I must now tell you something very important, and I hope that you will understand..." Then, he began to tell them about the time he had been gone......

"Kill them all! In the name of Lord Angemon!!" A Guardmon yelled, as he fired a grenade at several Commandramon. They ducked into bunkers, and fired their M16 Rifles at them. They just shrugged and continued to bombard them with grenades. On the side of the Guardmon´s camp, several more Commandramon and a Human kid were crawling up to the camp.

"You sure this will work, Tracey?" A Weregarurumon asked the kid. "They will kill us if they spot us!"

"Don´t worry, Fang!" Tracey replied. "This plan is foolproof! And besides; If anything should go wrong, we have a quick escape way!"

"Yea, Fang! Stop worrying yourself!" A Commandramon smirked, as he looked at the other of his kind. "Okay, Soliders! Move out!" They nodded and crawled up to the Guardmon Camp. A shot was heard, and a Guardmon fell down dead. The last Commandramon, Fang and Tracey got up to the camp and looked inside the Command Central. Several Guardmon and Mekanorimon were inside, programming and re-progamming several computers and patrolling the hallways. Fang and Tracey nodded, as they sneaked inside. A Mekanorimon passed by, and they quickly hid behind a wall. They continued into the factory, and into an pulsating power plant.

"This is it!" Fang smirked, as he aimed a bazooka at the plant.

"STOP! HAND OF FATE!!!" Someone yelled, as a light beam pierced the bazooka and detonated it. "You vile trespassers have violated my laws long enough!!" An Angemon with eight wings descended in front of them, as he pulled out his golden staff.

"Angemon!" Tracey yelled. "All this time I thought angels were good! But it seems that I was DEAD wrong about it!" Angemon shrugged, and aimed his hand at them.

"Die now, foul wretches! Hand Of Fate!!" Another light beam charged at them, as they dodged and counter-attacked.

"Wolf Claws!!" Fang called out, as he slashed in the air and sended a red scratchmark straight at Angemon. He flied upwards and dodged it, but was then kicked in the gut by Tracey. He gasped for air, but then smashed down Tracey with his staff. Tracey quickly regained footing, as he dodged another Hand Of Fate. Fang charged Angemon and kicked him into the ground. He quickly got up and aimed his hand at Fang as he landed.

"HAND OF FATE!!!" He roared, as a light beam erupted from his hand and charged at Fang. He didn´t have time to react, until someone pushed him aside. A painful scream was heard, and when Fang looked up, he saw how Tracey stood perfectly still, and he had a gaping hole in his chest.

"R-Run......" He stuttered with a whisper, and fell dead down. Fang shed a tear, but then he got up and ran away. Angemon walked up to Tracey, and examined the wound.

"Hmpf! Damn violator!" He scoffed, as he took his staff and swinged it over Tracey´s body. He dissolved into Data Fragments, and Angemon smirked. "He is no more, oh Holy One..." He muttered, and walked away...

Tracey sighed deeply, the others stared at him with gaping mouths, and Renamon was deeply shocked.

"W-W-Wh-What d-d-di-did y-y-you s-say?!" She stuttered. Tracey looked at her with a sad look in his eyes.

"I-I´m......dead." He replied. "I´m actually dead. No longer existing. I´m not even supposed to be here."

"Then, why are you here?" Veemon managed to ask.

"I don´t know." Tracey said, as he examined his hands. Suddenly, one of his hands flimmered, as if it was transparent, but quickly returned to normal. "But......I think my time here is running out." He turned to Renamon. "Please...forgive me..."

"NO!" Renamon shouted, and slapped Tracey across the face. "HOW DARE YOU?!" She slapped him again. "TO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE THAT! AND THEN, WHEN YOU RETURN, YOU...JUST...HAVE...TO...BE...DEAD!!!!" For each word, she slapped Tracey across the face. But at the last word, Tracey grabbed her hand. He looked her in the eyes. They were filled with tears, and she just wanted to look away, but Tracey´s look upon her made her fixed at him.

"I´m really sorry..." He finally said. "I didn´t want this to happen, really. Please......forgive me." He tried to kiss her, but she pushed him away and jumped out of the hospital bed.

"S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" She yelled, as she got out of the room and slammed the door shut. She ran out of the hospital and away from Tracey. As far as possible...

Renamon was sitting on a rock near the ocean, crying for all she was worth. Her tears flowed from her cheek and through her fingers, as she had her head bent down and stared on the cold rock she sat on.

"Why?! WHY!!!!" She cried loudly, as the tears flowed even more. "WHY MUST MY LOVE BE DEAD?!!" She could not stop herself. It has been so long since she had been with Tracey, and now he says that he should have been dead for ages! It felt like a large, cold spike had been pierced into her heart, and there it would remain, forever tormenting her. "I......I just want to die! Die, and never return!" Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder, and she turned around. It was Veemon.

"Renamon..." He said carefully, as he sat down next to her. "I know how you feel. I felt the exact same thing when my parents were killed. I understand you, even if it seems impossible, I really do understand you." Renamon wiped out her tears, and held his hand.

"T-Thanks..." She sniffled, as she took Veemon up in her lap. "I´m...really sorry that I slapped you back there. I was just so sad, and worried about Tracey. But now...when I know he´s dead......I just don´t care! He deserves it!!"

"Renamon, no!" Veemon halted her. "Don´t be mad at him. He just did what was needed to be done, to save his friend. Wouldn´t you do the same for Tracey?" Renamon nodded a bit.

"Yes......but still! That gives him no reason whatsoever to just disappear and then return dead!" Tears once again began to flow from her eyes, and Veemon hugged her.

"Cry out..." He said comforting. "I´m right here with you. Just cry." Renamon sniffled a bit, and hugged Veemon back.

"My love..." She whispered, and looked Veemon in his eyes, and he looked back. They sighed emotionally, and kissed eachother. Their tounges caressed eachother, and Veemon fondled Renamon´s body. She stroke him on the head, and both of them laid down, on top of eachother, as they continued to kiss and caress eachother, while the stars revealed themselves in the night sky, one after the other......

Next day, Renamon woke up on the same rock she was sitting on yesterday. She looked up into the cloudless sky, and sighed deeply and emotionally. She looked at her side, and saw Veemon looking back at her.

"You...really are something." She said, and Veemon smiled.

"I know, hehe." He replied, and fondled Renamon´s cheek. "You´re special too."

"I guess so."

"Yeah."

"So......what now?" Renamon sat up, as did Veemon. "The others must be worried."

"Yea, I think so." Veemon replied, as he jumped down from the rock along with Renamon. "Let´s go back to them. Try not to be so mad at Tracey, okay?"

"Okay..." She said, as both of them walked back to Veemon´s apartment......

To be continued...[/align]

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

@RabidDuskmonFans: lolwut? I hope you realize that Duskmon is absolutely useless. Besides, Cydramon is pretty much Final level after accumulating power for eight centuries.

@Chapter: The final decision is soon to be made, and it looks pretty obvious that Tracey's time is up. Also, Cydramon has minions. :D

The words immediately after quotes are not capitalized.

Don't put spaces before and after apostrophes.

Moar description NAO pl0x.

Archived