Pokemon Stadium 2 = ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE

Azuh

Altair my sister won it in a raffle so she basically had the say in what happened to it. Like it seems happened with both PS1s....but that's off topic.

I prefer the freedom of the GBA/GC titles of Pokemon, although I know alot of them like the back of my hand now...

The most hardcore 3D console Pokemon game ever was Pokemon Snap.

So true. We need a Snap 2.

We also need a Stadium 3.

Wow' date=' if you think about how much about pokemon has changed since these game out, they really could do some cool things with these 2 games.

O, we also need Stadium and Stadium 2 on the VC.

List your 3 favorite Pokemon Stadium(1 & 2) Mini-Games.

GO!

Their all too great to pick a top 3, but I remember I liked the Donphan, Rattata, and Togepi racing game, that Mr. Mime game, and the log cutting game.

Agreed, Pokemon Snap was epic. Pokemon Stadium was good, but then the new types come up, it confuses you. I suggest the Handheld console games, it has more of an RPG feeling to it. :D

It's the best 3D pokemon game so far.

XD and Colosseum has Shadow Pokemon. Who's dumb idea was that?

PBR has that gay announcer.

I wanna see a 3d game where a Pokemon dodges an attack instead of saying [stupid pokemon's attack missed]

I wanna see pokemon being stuck in a ice burg when it's frozen.

I wanna see a pokemon GO TO SLEEP when it's sleeping, instead of it just closing its eyes.

So true. We need a Snap 2.

We also need a Stadium 3.

Wow' date=' if you think about how much about pokemon has changed since these game out, they really could do some cool things with these 2 games.

O, we also need Stadium and Stadium 2 on the VC.

List your 3 favorite Pokemon Stadium(1 & 2) Mini-Games.

GO!

Their all too great to pick a top 3, but I remember I liked the Donphan, Rattata, and Togepi racing game, that Mr. Mime game, and the log cutting game.

1 agree with very thing above

2 love this game bought when it came out

3 fav game the one when you are Furret with the pokeballz

It's the best 3D pokemon game so far.

XD and Colosseum has Shadow Pokemon. Who's dumb idea was that?

PBR has that gay announcer.

I wanna see a 3d game where a Pokemon dodges an attack instead of saying [stupid pokemon's attack missed]

I wanna see pokemon being stuck in a ice burg when it's frozen.

I wanna see a pokemon GO TO SLEEP when it's sleeping' date=' instead of it just closing its eyes.

[/quote']

And yet, We have Pokemon Stadium, Whare each move just playes the exact same animation.

And about that Furret game: By far, One of my favorites. Due to how retarded it is, Its just too funny! Camping in the area of the player who is winning, Just to shaft them of the Poke'balls XD

Archived