Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='AkatsukiPride!' timestamp='1337560793' post='5943604']
Have you seen Mikey's opening move? He summoned 2 Lv8 monsters easily. So I want to make a Lv8 Xyz for him.
[/quote]

Oops. You might want to get them back on the field now. :trollface:

I find it odd that Dr. Faker just burst into somebody's room and even odder that a dimension jumper just flat out said that they were a dimension jumper; but any idea what is going to happen next and if any of them are going to hit the duel area or when Bacterian is going to show his face and stop hiding.

[spoiler='New Card I made oooooooh'][IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q159/Kohaku_The_Winged_Neko/LaserTetran.jpg[/IMG]

Lore
Machine/Effect
Place 4 counters on this card when summoned or special summoned. This card cannot be destroyed by Battle. You may special summon this card by removing from play 1 "B.E.S. Tetran" from the graveyard. Remove 1 counter from this monster when it attacks or is attacked. If you cannot, destroy this monster. By removing 1 counter choose one of these effests. (Neither can be negated.)

-Destroy 1 spell/trap card on the field.
-Destroy 1 monster on the field.[/spoiler]

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1337640276' post='5944354']
Why would you think Seth is the main villain?
[/quote]

Might just be because Seth has been doing a lot lately. That and he's my character. But to clearify, he's not the main villain, just more for Amber's story arch. Amber will be the one who ultimately takes him down. Besides. Seth himself is not evil, just manipulated by his evil number card, who currently sees Amber as a threat because she has Deck that are built specifically to counteract BES. Then again all anyone has to do is strike hard and fast.

Archived