• Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so far the teams...

Team Mac. Mac, Ari, Kazo, Kah. Days Passed: 3
Team Showdown. Taiga, Scarlet, Cabrakan. Days Passed: 8

Team Dark: Wes, Sid, Fawkes. Days Passed: 2

Team Karaoke: Alleria, Himiko, Wally, Gwen(?), Lok (?). Days Passed: 2
No Team: Easter, Whisper. Days Passed: 2

Gwen and Lok are still somewhat open until Lok makes a decision.

Also if anyone wants the team to be named something in particular, say so. If most of the group agrees I'll change it X3

Alright folks I have an announcement~! Now that the teams are decided, for the most part. (Easter and Whisper are teamless but they are so far slated to pair up it seems). And the direction is also decided.

*drumrollolloll*

I will be allowing three more characters. If you wanted a second character, here's your chance. Any of you can make one, besides those already with two.

These three will be on a team from the start, and will start in Juyu two days after the festival, having arrived the day after the festival.

They will meet up with an NPC of mine after their initial posts, well, the NPC will meet them.

I will decide who is in based on.

How good the character is

How frequent you've been about posting

How well the characters fit as a team, and how well you've explained why they're part of a team.

Levels can be anywhere up to level 35. Otherwise all the usual restrictions apply.

I will choose after all the people interested have posted a character, unless they are taking too long.

Second app incomiiiiiiiiiiiiing

[spoiler=Albrecht and ALBRECHT]

sif3LAA.png
Name: Albrecht
Species: Venusaur
Favored Legend: None in particular

"Memoryyyyyy...turn your face to th- No, I really cannot sing, I apologize."
[spoiler=Appearance]giJ7KS5.png

At 164 cm, 55 kg, Albrecht isn't a particularly tall individual, even with her brown platform shoes. She wears a loose-fitting kimono that covers much of her figure, making it hard to discern where her attacks will come from. The cloth material is lightweight and allows her more movement than a kimono garb would traditionally allow.

[spoiler=Personality]A silent airhead who tries to be thoughtful, Albrecht is simple-minded, lacks common sense in a variety of things, and is often lost in her own world. She can't focus on too many things at once and still excel, yet tries to do so anyway. By definition, she is but an idiot who attempts to become a genius. But Albrecht is aware of her many flaws and has the passion to put in the hard work to overcome them. She perfectly understands the hearts and mindset of those who are untalented and unmotivated but believes it is possible to overcome that through effort, hard work, and luck.

Not a lot of this is conveyed on a first impression because she's rather quiet, appearing aloof and cool, even graceful, which works well to her advantage in the short term but doesn't help much otherwise. She doesn't dislike interacting with others, but it instinctively comes to her to not speak much. By dropping the filler words and the 'uhs' and such, she appears to be a much deeper thinker than she actually is...although it doesn't take too long to see through her true self. Once she's seen through, teasing her becomes a ridiculously easy task. She suspects this habit may be a relic from her past.

Albrecht has a very strong sense of curiosity, and her sense of obsession towards a certain person can sometimes be strong enough to override her other aspects. For a chance to find what she wants, she'll team up with people, initiate contact, and throw herself into dangerous situations. She knows little hesitation and while she doesn't  believe it to be a very strong point of hers, it does save her more often than not.

[spoiler=Biography]Albrecht is an amnesiac. She woke up one day in the middle of the desert, dehydrated and without a clue to why she was there. She was not completely lost however. In her possessions she found a diary written by herself and a hand-drawn map of the area, and made it out alive without struggling much. In the diary, she finds out more about herself, about her homeland and her former self's personality.

'Albrecht' was a 20 year-old Chaser who traveled around the world, seeking the existence of those known as 'legendaries'. She was an average, happy-go-lucky person who relied on others, was relied on by others, and had fun journeying. She seemed to have been a solo Chaser who went to a variety of places. What intrigued Albrecht most about her diary was a person known as 'Wally' that was very frequently mentioned. This childhood friend of hers, 'Wally' seems to be the reason why 'Albrecht' left home on a journey in the first place. To find 'Wally' who ran away from home. Albrecht could feel much fondness her past self had for 'Wally', almost to the point of religious devotion. More than anything else, the diary was an ode, a tribute, a love song for this stranger she doesn't know. Albrecht thought, it was beautiful.

As for the amnesia, it turns out one of her moves was promptly titled 'Amnesia', and she suspects she must've overused it against a very strong opponent for some reason. Why she was alive and left unconscious afterwards, she still can't quite speculate.

After a while she made it back to her parents' home and explained things to them, and they tearfully accepted her. For a few years she lived with them, helping around the household, asking various questions about herself, her past, and Wallenstein, and generally spent the time familiarizing herself with her new identity. She was remarkably like 'Albrecht', or so her parents commented. She found herself able to accept her new life, accepting that she was both 'Albrecht' and yet not quite. To differentiate, she refers to her past self, at least in written form, as ALBRECHT instead.

Eventually, her constant thoughts on 'Wally' and why her past self was so enamored with her eventually pushed Albrecht to decide to journey out again. Since 'Wally' seemed to be a Chaser, and so was ALBRECHT, she became one as well.

More than anything else she wanted to know why she was so attracted, so curious, about this individual, long after she has lost her memories.

[spoiler=Combat Profile]

Level: 33
Ability: Overgrow - Plant quality and output are greatly boosted when gravely injured.
[spoiler=Moves/Powers]

Vine Whip - Sprouts an extremely flexible appendage from Albrecht's hands or inside her sleeve. It greatly increases her close combat range and serves a variety of both combat and non-combat purposes.

Leech Seed - Creates seeds that can be thrown or used in conjunction with Vine Whip. Upon contact with a desired target, the seed ingrains itself and starts sprouting. Gradually sends energy back to Albrecht by glowing if the target can be drained. Can be rooted out but will cause minor damage to target if not carefully done, meaning it cannot be cured in the midst of battle unless the opponent voluntarily takes damage.
Take Down - Grabs an opponent with her hands and slams them to the ground. Causes recoil damage due to strength of the impact, but deployed vine whips can mitigate some of the recoil.

Amnesia - A light chant that calms Albrecht down by reducing her thoughts in battle. Increases resistance to special attacks.

「SHOWTIME」 - Causes her plants to explode, mainly leech seeds, and not necessarily ones seeded onto a living target. Vine whips attached to herself CAN be exploded but it causes a decent amount of damage to her and cancels prior Amnesia effects. Explosions are fire-type.

Money/Items: 500 poke, ALBRECHT's diary

Misc:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albrecht_von_Wallenstein

Theme

ALBRECHT's Theme

[spoiler=Beatrice, the "Queen Bee" of Deku]

yCrzb88.png
"Oh no. Nnnnoooooooo, nonononononono. You don't get to boss me around, jabroni!"

Personal Information

Name: Beatrice
Species: Beedrill
Favored Legend: Arceus
[spoiler=Appearance:]Beactrice is relatively tall and comparatively beautiful to any female Gijinka of any sort, standing at a height of 175cm (5' 9") and sporting a BWH ratio of 24-21-25 if measured in inches and 61-53-64 if measured in centimeters; this does mean that while Beatrice was blessed in the chest department, her butt is still the better of her two assets. It can be assumed that Beatrice is at a healthy weight, but that's as far as one gets as she insists that it's rude to ask. Beatrice has wings sprouting from her back; albeit for flight purposes they're not functional in the slightest. They do a decent job at fanning away the hot air and cooling her down, however, as well as fending off Gijinka who'd dare attempt to grope her from behind. The last purpose that her wings tend to serve is as a rough indicator of her current move; they tend to stay still during mellowed down emotions (sadness, uncertainty, boredom etc.) and flutter aggressively during heightened senses of emotions (anger, excitement, states of panic etc.) Aside from these wings, Beatrice is notable for sunny blonde hair long enough to cover her entire back, blood red eyes, black antennae sprouting from her head, a yellow dress with black stripes around the skirt part and black borders up top, a pair of black gloves with yellow borders and a pair of black combat boots.

sample_778b5cf1d6e4302040f1a8891e955e8be

[spoiler=Personality:]If there was one word that would describe the entirety of Beatrice's personality in one fell swoop, that word would be "tsundere". Born and raised in a city where even now law-abiding Gijinka face more than their fair share of perils, one would imagine she would've learnt to harden the heck up a long time ago when she was just evolved into a Beedrill, and one would be correct in that regard. As a result, however, most of the time she comes off as cold, aloof, irritable and a complete jabroni in general, whether she means to be that way or otherwise. Her refusal to take orders from just any old soul, and certainly her defiance of those with authority over her, only adds to this jabroniiness. Beatrice has a slight case of haphephobia, and is especially known to have a panic attack if she can't flutter her wings. If either of these are triggered off, especially on purpose, then it will aggravate Beatrice to no end. And if Beatrice was recently angered, the salt will still be evident in her tone of voice even after she claims to have cooled down. As typical of a tsundere, this seems to be Beatrice's default personality, and she'll only show her softer colors to those who've gotten to know her.

Take away the tough girl persona and all the jabroniiness that tends to come with it, and what's left of Beatrice is someone who cares very deeply for the few friends that she has, and someone who'll do anything at all not to lose one. She's done all sorts of kind gestures as apologies for all the crap that they have to take from her, and as thanks for taking it to begin with. Of course, she'll get defensive if one notes that such a gesture is unusual of her, but she'll still try to be the better young woman nonetheless. During combat, Beatrice is even more fiercely loyal to her friends; the attackers can beat her down and humiliate her all they want, but Arceus help them if they inflict so much as a scratch to her allies. Beatrice had slain Gijinka before in the name of justice... and she's certainly not afraid to do so again if it comes down to it.

On a personal note, it should be noted that Beatrice dislikes Dark-type and Fairy-type Gijinka. She highly disapproves of Dark-types in particular because the vast majority of them think they can do whatever the funk they want and have no respect for anyone but themselves. Whereas Fairy-types are very goody-two-shoes-esque and most tend to shame anyone at all for doing any less than noble act... and this disturbs Beatrice in particular because she's uncomfortable with swallowing her pride and doing the gestures she sometimes does to begin with. And they expect her to keep this up? Well, in their dreams, they might. In any case, the reason why Beatrice has been chasing after Arceus in particular is because he's the only being in the whole world that can become either Dark-type or Fairy-type in any one instance, among the vast choice of other types it could choose to don. As an added bonus, if she does best him in combat, then no-one will have any right to mess with Beatrice ever again.

[spoiler=Biography:]When she was born, Beatrice was very weak. She hadn't cried out like normal babies would when they were born, and she looked to be tired, ready to fall asleep at any moment. It turned out that Beatrice was born prematurely, and had to be taken into medical care for the first few days at the very least, if only to ensure her survival in the long run. Her mother, a female Shedinja called Lulu, was reluctant to let her go, as Beatrice was all that Lulu had left to her name after going through an ugly divorce with a Pinsir Gijinka that was her husband. But she realized that this was out of her hands, and reluctantly left Beatrice in the care of capable doctors. Thankfully, Beatrice was ready to be released into Lulu's custody the following week. And there were no complications in Beatrice's development either.

However, staying within the confines of Deku was starting to become more and more of a grave mistake. With no income to speak of thanks entirely to the departure of Beatrice's father, Lulu had been struggling to provide for Beatrice with even the basic essentials. Being robbed several times only made things worse. This kept going until Beatrice became a teenager and evolved into a Beedrill, an event that Lulu was unable to see because this time a robbery on her went wrong, and she was murdered as a result. It was then that Beatrice decided enough was enough; it was time to get the heck out of Arceus-forsaken place, and there'd be no turning back.

Unfortunately, Beatrice would be stuck in this stupid city until several years after she made her resolution. She was playing with the slot machines inside Deku's resident Gambling Den when all of a sudden another Gijinka, who looked to be from out of town, sat next to her on a different machine. Deciding that this stranger would be her ticket out of the city, Beatrice waited for them to stop playing, standing a few feet behind them once she had lost all the money she was willing to spend. Eventually, the Gijinka tired of playing, cashing in what they and getting up off their seat, before exiting the Gambling Den and preparing to leave. Incidentally, Beatrice followed this person all the way from the outskirts of Deku to wherever they next stopped. Now though, she finds herself traveling with this same Gijinka, who she'd since gotten to know as a friend, as well as two others. She's gotten to see the world for what it really was, and was thankful she'd taken the opportunity to get out of such a terrible place.

Combat Information

Level: 34
Ability: Sniper: Beatrice can study an enemy Gijinka for any possible weak spots to exploit, which she can then exploit for 150% more powerful critical hits.
[spoiler=Moves & Powers:]C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!: Beatrice throws a whole bunch of needles at a group of enemies. She'll continue to do so almost relentlessly; until she gets hit, is forced to dodge or realizes her attack isn't working. However, out of all the needles she throws though, only 40% of them are actually guaranteed to hit. (Pin Missile)
A Long Lasting Impression: Inside each of Beatrice's lances is a potent poison that, once it enters a stricken Gijinka's bloodstream, continues to eat away at them until they die or an antidote is used. All Beatrice has to do is pierce their skin with a lance, and then pump the poison by pushing the handle inwards. (Poison Jab)
Whip-CRACK(!!) Goes The Whoppy Tail: Used as a finishing move, Beatrice delivers a powerful round-house kick to an enemy Gijinka's spine. This seems to deal more damage if the stricken Gijinka had already taken damage from any source prior to this attack connecting. (Assurance)
Mighty Corkscrew: Jumping from a height of some sort, Beatrice points one of her lances forward and twists her body around and around. This results in the lance spinning as if it were a drill, which gives it enough power to break through even the strongest armor. (Drill Run)
Burst of Anger: An enraged Beatrice recklessly tries to shoulder barge an enemy Gijinka, running at full speed in an effort to inflict as much damage with said shoulder barge as possible. If she takes a hit, Beatrice will become even further enraged; and this will result in the rest of her attacks being driven with more physical power. (Rage)

Float Like a Beautifly; Sting Like The Beedrill I Am!: With her wings fluttering more aggressively than one can possibly comprehend, a yellow aura surrounds Beatrice and lifts her high in the air. Then all of a sudden, she dive-bombs straight into a group of enemies with her lances drawn, hoping to strike them all down one at a time. Unfortunately, Beatrice can only land two or three hits before she starts feeling dizzy from the side effects of this powerful attack. The worrying thing is that her anger still lingers even after the attack is over, meaning that she risks hitting herself or even her allies in confusion.

Money & Items: 500 Poké, Poisonous Lance x2 (Equipped), Honey, Silver Powder

Miscellaneous Information

Skype Name: hjb_rulz19
Main Theme Song: Can't Be Tamed, by Miley Cyrus
Encounter Theme Song: Proctor, by Topher Mohr & Alex Elena
Battle Theme Song: Pokemon BW OST: Legendary Pokemon Theme, as remixed by REGIROCK
Ideal Voice Actress: Colleen O'Shaughnessey (En)/Marina Inoue (Jp)
Town of Birth: Deku

...make of it as you will.

I'm really bad at everything, sorry. But i feel like i have to retreat from this rp. I'm starting to not have much inspiration for posts and it just feels like a chore. Sorry for all the unnecessary waiting i may have caused.

Aww, sad to see you go. :(

And sorry if I pressured you too much. I just don't want this going the way of Forbidden Star (your first RP I remember you from, good times, good times...)

Alright so update to the whole "three new characters" thing. Still the same, except the NPC will be used elsewhere. Still keep in mind I will probably nudge towards a certain direction but don't worry too much about that.

So far we have two WIPs and I know Nai is working on one. That'd be three right there but the people who still could make them would be...

Saiku, Keto, and Hollow. (Though Hollow would really need to prove to me he can consistently post with two)

Also Nai if you could include in your post Himiko telling Al that she can't come with for whatever reason (maybe related to her aunt or quest). Of if Cosmo can manage one last post doing so, that'd be great.

I think i can manage one last post, although, it's pretty late rn so it probably will tomorrow. Don't worry about it, just progress with the story.

And you weren't pressuring me at all, it's just me who is pretty bad at time management and stuff like that.

Froslass: Level, 42. Moves: Shadow Ball, Spikes, Substitute, Disable, ???. Ability: ???
Glalie 1: Level, 30. Moves: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???. Ability: ???
Glalie 2: Level, 33. Moves: Ice Shard, Headbutt, ???, ???, ???. Ability: Inner Focus

And for the NPC....

[spoiler=Timid Scorpion]B5Ry6wy.jpg?1

"I hope I don't break something...a-again."

Name: Fiona
Species: Drapion

[spoiler=Appearance]MhtsmoU.jpg?1

5'6" (167 cm) and 160 lbs (72 kg)

[spoiler=Information]A not very bright, and clumsy, young lady. She makes up for her terrible battle sense and lack of observation skills with a whole lot of heart and a boatload of friendliness. She's uncomfortable with her weight, despite that it's natural for her species. Seems to not have been evolved long, and still kinda out of sorts. She harbors a wish to see the world. She doesn't want to Chase legends, but she's always wanted to meet one. Really reliant on others and prone to knocking things over.

Level: 30

Known Moves: Knock Off, Pin Missile

Yes I know when Drapion evolves.Host NPC privilege XD

Also announcement. Due to how we're doing this, I'd like people to include the team name in the beginning of posts, now, like I did with that one. It'll just make things a bit easier.

[spoiler=Fia no Tabi]

“I wonder…will I grow my own wings one day?"

Name: Fjanna Vaia Livrais (Fia)

Species: Larvesta

Level: 35

Ability: Flame Body (Fia can engulf her body in embers of fire to deter physical attackers from attacking her, lest they would suffer a burn.)

Favored Legend: Ho-oh

Money/Items: 500 Poke, 5 Super Potions

[spoiler=Appearance]

1xKvUDJ.jpg

151 centimeters tall, and 40 kilograms in weight. She is quite on the short side for her age, mainly since she was somewhat malnourished early on. Clothing is more on the loose side, and on someone as young as her, could be seen as potentially problematic, but since it’s quite comfy for her journey, she kept on wearing it. The enchanted walking stick she is carrying is her main way of combat since her physique is quite frail for direct physical confrontations, mainly by channeling her moves through it.

[spoiler=Personality]

On a glance, the shorthaired girl would seem to be pretty much a cheerful, enthusiastic girl with a thirst of seeking adventures and challenges. On the surface, she has all the signs of being a naïve and overly idealistic girl that hasn’t seen most of the world’s flaws, and in a way, that is not a wrong assumption. She can be overly trusting, and she often sees others and the world itself as something a lot better than they are. However, having been on the road for quite a while and interacted with a lot of people, she is actually more realistic-minded than her appearance would suggest. While she wouldn’t see people with any prejudices or personal judgments, she wouldn’t be shocked if the other side is actually not what it seemed, and would act accordingly. In the end, it’s just her that wanted to appeal more to what she perceived as the good side of others rather than naivety.

She is a kind girl at heart, but her way of presenting herself would make it seem like she’s quite arrogant or self-absorbed, and her words or conducts can be unintentionally quite blunt and rude at times. This trait of hers is one reason why she’s not often being in groups. Although, being excluded for a while like this due to her jerk-like demeanor actually made it easier for her to discern and observe other’s nature – an activity that she liked. This makes it so that while she’s really bad with people, she has good knowledge about them.

Fia has a certain brand of determination with her, although it can also be said as blind faith or stubbornness. She has been quite the fatalist since she was little, but her view on fate made her also believes that she has to grab what had been predetermined for her with all her might. For her, fate only provides her a path to follow through, but she still has to go through it on her own. When she set her eyes into something, she will not relent from pursuing it at any costs. A way to describe her determination is a charging bull. Even if there are any reasons why she should stop pursuing something, she will ignore it. As long as she sees the goal as something attainable, she won’t stop, even if it means she has to delude herself to keep moving forward.

This, especially if related to her quest to find Ho-oh, is mainly caused by how much her vision of Ho-oh had affected her life and view. After the event, Fia felt that if she hesitated for even a brief moment, she will lose track on such life-changing events brought by fate, and fate would need to resort to extreme measures to keep her focused on her goal had she lost her way. And thus, Fia kept on moving forward just fueled by her blind faith towards fate. It has brought her to this point and brought her satisfaction so far, so why would it disappoint her again?

[spoiler=Biography]

Knock knock.

It was raining heavily. A girl stood in front of the run-down building before her, and patiently waited for someone to open the door. A Larvesta would be a rare sight anywhere else, but on a countryside impoverished area her appearance couldn’t be more uncanny and weird.

No one knew of Fia’s past before she was taken by an orphanage in Southshore at 7, and for Fia, it wasn’t really that important so she believe people shouldn’t care about it much. As her appearance on the orphanage was just one week after a ship crashed nearby however, most ended up believing her to be a survivor from the crash, and without confirming or denying it, Fia would just go with that conclusion most of the time. Although for all intents and purpose, for Fia, as her current self hadn’t been around back then, she might as well hadn’t existed at the time.

The orphanage was at a constant state of lack of fund to even sustain itself, but on that day, they decided to take Fia in despite of that. Fia tried to reject it since she felt it would be completely unnecessary and too burdening while she only came there to take shelter during the heavy rain, but ended up relenting. She had nowhere to go anyway, and with the offer, Fia knew fate wanted her to stay here.

Her life there was, for the most part, really dull. While she tried to follow any group activities as best as she could while trying her best to look bright, she nevertheless often ended up doing her own thing separate from the others. Her peers often saw her as arrogant since she was very blunt and often unnecessarily acted older than she actually was even during daily interactions, while Fia herself didn’t seem to be bothered by people distancing themselves from her due to it, mainly since she didn’t actually why people do it but decided to go along with it anyway. This, in turn, made it look like she intentionally distanced herself from others.

She lacked passion or drive while there, and found quite a distaste regarding the scheduled life she carried there. The same things, day after day. She kept her cheerful and bright demeanor there, but a certain feeling of hollowness resided behind it. She didn’t hate the place, but it was just, really dull. Without anywhere else to go however, she was fine with residing there as long as she could.

It all changed with a vision.

It started up as a dream. Crimson and gold, a magnificent being stood before her. A sight so unmistakably divine and real that the thought of it sent her shivers when she’s awake, even if nothing else happened in the dream. And after it, more and more, she dreamed more of the figure, and it awakened a drive inside of her. She needed to find that figure. But…for once in her life, Fia hesitated. She knew that it would be a long journey with many hardships waiting for her, and while the notion itself didn’t worry her, she was also conscious of the fact that her physical constitution was far from good.

She kept on pondering about this for a while, but fate in the end, showed Fia how important it was to follow its path. One day a fire consumed the orphanage, and while Fia later tried to scavenge anything she could still use from there, she saw it. Up high above in the sky. The golden crimson wings that she kept seeing in her dreams. It was a distant sight, and even she couldn’t be sure whether she was hallucinating or not, but this vision strengthened her faith enough for her to go to the holy journey. She had nowhere else to go, after all.

That was the day Fia was born anew. She didn’t change as a person, but she was now more driven than ever. Unknown and uncaring about the purpose of chasing after the illusion, all that she knew was that right now, she was on a mission. The majestic figure had shown that even she could one day be free of her bindings and grow her own wings, and for that, she had to find them. Even if it’s distant, even if she didn’t know whether it was actually real or not, even if it’s completely illogical, she wouldn’t stop.

And that was the start of Fia’s now 7-years of journey.

[spoiler=Moves/Powers]

Flame Wheel: Her main, and only way of attacking. She channeled her fire through his walking staff, and summoned a spinning wheel made of fire on it that she could use to smack people with. As the strength of her blows would be weak on their own, the spinning from the wheel would serve as a way for her to actually make this hurts.

String Shot: Using this, Fia can conjure sticky spider silk threads of varying thickness. She could use it to slow down or disable her opposition, or she could use it to weave and for other varying utility purposes. Too bad she couldn’t use it to swing from one building to another.

Morning Sun: Channels the power of the sun itself at the tip of her walking staff. By its light, she is capable of performing the miracle of healing. Of course, the healing would be a lot more potent if the sun is out. The light from this can be quite blinding, so she often used it too to her favor.

Will-o-Wisp: Some sort of curse technique she used mainly out of its utility. A ghastly flare that burns the spirit rather than the body, it tires the target’s spiritual fortitude by burning their vitality away, and it will keep on enervating their soul for a while. The body wouldn’t be harmed aside from a few inexplicable burn marks, but if not handled right or if they insisted on battling, their soul will give in anyway and they will faint out of fatigue.

Last Word: Ash to Ash ~ The Embryonic Flame

The manifestation of her unwavering faith on her mission. This move consisted of her burning herself to death like she was being trialed as a witch, to create an inferno of retribution that would consume anyone around her (oddly, it would only affect people while not harming objects at all). She would then emerge from the inferno unscathed and reborn anew. It is the ultimate test of faith. If she wavered even for a second, the fire would judge her to be a witch and would actually punish her harshly.

Even if the fire would heal her physique if she successfully passed through the trial, her spirit would be drained so usually she wouldn’t be able to continue fighting afterwards.

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

-Theme Song: Thomas Bergensen - Sun

-While not completely correct, but yes, Fjanna is actually pretty self-important, self-righteous, and somewhat arrogant at times. Although, she isn’t really aware about it. From her perspective, she’s not like that at all.

-Although possessing a bright mind, she can be quite irrational at times.

-Her clothes are woven by herself usually, and it’s the usual method for her to get money to continue her journey.

-(more coming soon)

Skype(Optional): aintheinfinite

Alright, finished now. Will probably do some finishing touches later.

[spoiler=The Shell of a Man]
Name: Denku
Species: Pupitar
Favored Legend: None. He's after them all equally.
[spoiler=Appearance] L17R120.jpg
He stands at 5'7 and weighs 172 pounds.

[spoiler=Personality] Denku is very quiet, keeping a stone face, only occasionally showing bursts of sadness and anger. He is also not afraid to make threats to get what he wants, nor is he afraid to follow through said threats. He does have morals however, and unless it involves information about his brother's location, he usually will not resort to such means.

He is very blunt, never afraid to speak his mind, no matter how insulting his words are. Combined with his cold demeanor, it can be hard to approach him. Those that manage to, however, will see he is just a depressed soul locking away all his pain inside.

He seems to have a very strong big brother instinct, as he can not let a young or small gijinka be bullied or wronged. Doing this in front of him is one of the easiest ways to enrage him, and if he is enraged, he will not stop fighting until he made the person suffer.

[spoiler=Biography]When Denku was a young Pupitar, he lived in Juyu with his Garchomp Mother, his Tyrantiar Mother, and his younger brother Kazo. They were relatively happy, even though Kazo was picked on. Denku felt as an older brother it was his duty to protect his younger brother. That's when noticed a few odd things.

His Garchomp mother would often side with the victims' parents, even if the victims were obviously lying. He noticed this happened when the victim's parent's were 'hot'. His parents would often argue long into the night about it when they thought the two were asleep, but Denku heard every word.

Then when Denku was 13, his Tyranitar mother took him away from Juyu. Denku wasn't told why, only that he should be excited for their 'new lives'. Denku wasn't convinced. It wasn't until later that he learned that not only did his Garchomp mother cheated on Tyranitar Mom with an Excadrill, but she wasn't even really his mother like they always insisted. His childhood was a lie.

They moved to Ogren, and he hated every moment. They spoke of love, but to Denku, it didn't exist, or if it did, it was far out of his reach. However, his mother was excited, and remarried. In order to hide his emotions, he stared to wear a mask. His mother only allowed this because she believed he was 'going through a phase'. He lived in Ogren, just drifting through life, wondering if he would ever see his brother again. Then he discovered a horrible truth.

He learned he had a heart condition that would eventually kill him. He could go through daily life with only mild discomfort, but if he fought too intensely, he will start coughing blood and experiencing extreme pain. If he pushes past this, he risks death. Every doctor they encountered could not find a cure... it was something he would have to deal with for the rest of his short life.

This discovery made him lost his ability to feel anything besides occasional bursts of sadness and anger. He decided to leave Ogren and become a Chaser to see the rest of the world during his short time in life, and to return to his old home to find his brother. He soon learned it was too dangerous to go alone, so he joined a team. He had no purpose besides finding his old family, so he didn't mind being dragged along with the others for whatever purpose they had.

[spoiler=Level]37

[spoiler=Ability] Shed Skin: He can peel off his skin to get rid of burns, poison, or paralysis.

[spoiler=Moves/Powers] Dark Pulse: He gathers all his pain and unleashes it into a burst of dark energy.
Thunder Fang:His mouth gets full of electricity and he bites.
Rock Slide: He calls down a hailstorm of rocks to fall on his enemies.
Outrage: He rampages and beats up people. He gets exhausted and confused though after performing this move for awhile.
Earthquake: The move will shake the ground around him in a 50 feet radius in a destructive way. It is a last resort move for him.
Rocket Launch: He releases pressurized gas from a part of his body and launches off like a rocket. Can use this to move around or ram people.

[spoiler=Money/Items]500 pokes. Dark Gem. Fresh water x2. Mask (equipped)

[spoiler=Misc]
[spoiler=Theme Song]

• He is a good cook.
  • He carries around an ocarina that he plays occasionally.
  • He is fond of whistling.

I've decided. Since Himiko is gone...

And there's only four, which means I'd have to just cut one.

This is now a team of four.

However! You must all agree on how you all met, and the path which led you to Juyu, first.

Also wanting to see what my co-host thinks, to make sure there's no alterations that we'd need that I missed when reading. But since it'll be a bit before these four start, that should be fine.

In the meantime, still want posts guys~

Yeah, right now i'm going to do my homework and if tonight i can't post (because of too much homework, or other reasons), you can make the post. Maybe make it like that Himiko receives a letter from home that her mother/family member is really sick so she has to help.

So Team Karaoke. Y'all can fill in blanks in the journey to Adarid but it was mostly safe. It's 6 days though so I'd understand if you want to spice up the journey in whatever way, as long as any character involved is okay with it.

Other than that, you're entering Adarid and figuring out what next, anything you want to know to decide where to go, tell me.

Froslass: Level, 42. Moves: Shadow Ball, Spikes, Substitute, Disable, ???. Ability: ???
Glalie 1: Level, 30. Moves: Ice Fang, Sheer Cold, ???, ???, ???. Ability: ???
Glalie 2: Level, 33. Moves: Ice Shard, Headbutt, Icy Wind, Protect, ???. Ability: Inner Focus

And now, Team Mac, the Legend is unveiled. It's up to you to initiate battle or not. What will you do when facing such strength, hmm?

Host note: Adarid City has a fleet of wagons that can be rode to travel faster through the city. If you're going halfway across the city, it's 50 Poke, anything more, 120. They are very popular so it's sometimes hard to get to one. But it cuts the time down drastically, taking several hours to travel halfway, instead of the day or two on foot.

Team Mac

Regirock: Level, 78 Moves, Stone Edge, Gravity, ???, ???, ???. Ability, ???.

Good luck, brave Chasers...

Team Surprise!

[spoiler=Rei]

dME9Gfh.jpg?1

"Try and keep up!"

Name: Rei

[spoiler=Appearance]O1Wp8IA.jpg?1

5'8" 140 pounds

[spoiler=Information]Can't stop, won't stop, addicted to speed and loves to run. You challenge her to a race and she'll accept instantly. Fun loving and easily excited, brash and tomboy-ish. Devil may care attitude is the best way to describe her.

Level: 37

Moves Known: ???

Team Karaoke

Not much to say, but basically, it's near the end of the day, for those heading to the library. Whatever you want to do, if you need any info, let me know. Otherwise you're free to do most whatever.

Team (TBD)

Finally you guys can post, anything you need, again, ask. But as of now you at least introduce your characters.

Team Showdown

Froslass: Level, 42. Moves: Shadow Ball, Spikes, Substitute, Disable, ???. Ability: Snow Cloak. Special move, Ice Prison. A creeping sheet of ice covers the immediate area, it's extra sturdy and at random icicles will shoot from the floor, wall, and ceiling. Causes the floor to be slippery.
Glalie 1: Level, 30. Moves: Ice Fang, Sheer Cold, Hail, Double Team, ???. Ability: Ice Body
Glalie 2: Level, 33. Moves: Ice Shard, Headbutt, Icy Wind, Protect, Hail. Ability: Inner Focus

Team Dark

Wes, and Sid, have lost 50 Poke. Welcome to Deku, friends~ Again, ask away and explore the city.

Okay so for Team (TBD)

Y'all can decide if you want to join the sheriff on your own among yourselves. And it doesn't matter what kind of food place you're going to. If you have any questions about what Heather and Kayla would do or say, for your post, do so. (And/or the shopkeep in Fia's case)

Team Karaoke

Any info you're wanting ask and I'll tell, those clones are to be treated the same as the librarian, and can interact just the same. Perhaps with some delay.

Team Showdown

Froslass: Level, 42. Moves: Shadow Ball, Spikes, Substitute, Disable, ???. Ability: Snow Cloak. Special move, Ice Prison. A creeping sheet of ice covers the immediate area, it's extra sturdy and at random icicles will shoot from the floor, wall, and ceiling. Causes the floor to be slippery.
Glalie 1: Level, 30. Moves: Ice Fang, Sheer Cold, Hail, Double Team, Bite Ability: Ice Body
Glalie 2: Level, 33. Moves: Ice Shard, Headbutt, Icy Wind, Protect, Hail. Ability: Inner Focus

Ice Prison Wall HP: About 60% left.

Regirock: Level 78. Moves: Stone Edge, Hammer Arm, ???, Rock Polish, Gravity. Ability: ??? Special Move: Gaea Protect. Can use rocks as a shield, bringing them closer to surround him and block attacks.

Also to everyone. If I miss something please let me know, busy lately and kinda distracted at times. Things might slip through the cracks.

Archived