Chiri Tsukikawa

46 members have voted

1. 1. Dark Magician Girl vs. Miia Lamia vs. Anastasia

• Dark Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
    • Abstain
    • Miia Lamia (Monster Musume)
    • Anastasia (The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls)
  2. 2. Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier vs. Elesa

• Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
    • Abstain
    • Elesa (Pokemon)

She's supposed to be a model?

She looks like a rubber duck complete with duckface that has mismatched antannae sticking out of its head. Trishula would eat her alive.

That's just her outfit in Black 2 and White 2. I like the designs from the first Black and White better. The same goes for the male and female trainers (well, with the exception of the female trainer's pigtails, but that's about it).

Plus, she takes off the poofy coat once you battle anyways.

just as Trishula's teeth would impale duck-girl. 

Well sheet you found my fetish.

....Anyway. So far it's going about as expected. If it keeps up like this in both matches it'll be YGO vs Pokemon wow.

Still hoping for my nominations to pull through to make it a little less predictable :o

anastasia for first, trish for second

I never cared all that much for DMG, and miia's not my type in either personality or appearance, aside from the red hair. anastasia's simply the best of the first round. as for trish vs elesa, while elesa's definitely got looks and attitude, if [spoiler=this]

Trishula.full.1843007.jpg

doesn't arouse you, then we are simply not on the same wavelength.

anastasia for first, trish for second

I never cared all that much for DMG, and miia's not my type in either personality or appearance, aside from the red hair. anastasia's simply the best of the first round. as for trish vs elesa, while elesa's definitely got looks and attitude, if [spoiler=this]

Trishula.full.1843007.jpg

doesn't arouse you, then we are simply not on the same wavelength.

[spoiler=Aroused]

I remember that one!

This one is pretty dope too

PZQcU5z.jpg

Honestly this just makes it all feel so pointless. Why did we do any of this when it all boils down to "Who gets enough people to vote"?

At least that's how it feels anyway. Especially as most of the votes were only for this thread and nothing else.

Sorry for sounding upset or w/e but it all feels like a waste of time at this point.

I don't think I can get the same level of excitement for Poll tournaments as I once did anymore. Well, all good things must come to an end.

I won't try and force anyone to do things a way I personally feel is right and since I'm just one of many only thing I can figure now is that I might not bother with any more of these after this ends.

Note: It probably sounds I'm upset someone I liked is atm losing. It really isn't that. Elesa isn't even my top three from B/W. Plus Anastasia is kinda crushing :P

Just wanted to get my thoughts out there so I don't worry about it as much.

Archived