Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claire and Chester warily walked inside the warehouse. It was dusty, cold, and a little shady. Claire sneezed yet again, looking around. Chester held his sister close to him and followed Axle. Claire still felt the pain of the bullet stabbing her.

"Comuteza!" a voice yelled as a giant, fat man walked towards Axle. "Big Daddy... nice to see you again," Axle said as the guy named Big Daddy picked up Axle and placed him on his shoulder. "BD, that girls thee, she is injured... she needs medical help. Get Bonz," Axle said as Big Daddy nodded and placed Axle on the ground. "Bonz! We need medical help!!!" he yelled.

ooc: H-Virus spread even more?

ic:

Terra and Project O.M.E.G.A reached the main exit to find another swarm of infected people ""who would have thought a cure would cause this? he asked himself as Project O.M.E.G.A started smashing there heads together and ripping limbs off "maybe i should name you haw about... Gorz?"(ooc: Gorz is who he looks like too) Gorz threw the remaining copses into the walls and started trying to bust down the door

"Nice to meet ya, Chester!" BD yelled as he shook Chester's hand, almost breaking it in the process. "Oh, sorry about that!" BD yelled. Suddenly, a shady looking figure stepped out of the shadows. "Hello, Axle... you and your friends... you shall come down to the secret lair now... I sense danger," he said. This was Bonz. The underground Lair was what Axle and the others built. It is a secret, and no one knows about it except those who built it.

Joseph followed Chris to the warehouse, when they got there Joseph stopped. "Wait a sec," Joseph smashed one of the windows and pointed his gaser through. "Let's gas them out," he pulled the trigger, "They'll come out the back entrance, we'll try to negotiate with them first, I don't want to hurt them."

after 30 of deffending Gorz he had finaly busted a hole in the door "Gors, your go throught first!" Gorz burst throught the hole and pulled Terra through "thanks, now..." Terra throw a grenade at the cave ceiling and started a cave-in Gorz grabed Terra and started running toward the opening

one of the swarms of the infected people had found some abbandoned pipes and started crawling throught them

Ooc: I'm Dr. Joseph Braun. I'm getting off now, I'll be back on later.

Joseph got on his radio, "No, this place was abandoned a long time ago. I'm going home, I need to rest, thank you for your help, I will try to speak later. I have to look at something" Joseph left the warehouse and ran to his parents' home, leaving the bike around the back near Chris.

"yes, it will keep us safe from the gas. Now Bonz, help out the pretty girl," BD said as Bonz sighed and pulled out weird powder. "Bonz here is a voodoo expert. He'll use his magic to get the bullet out and heal your arm," Axle explained as Bonz poured the powder on the bullet and said a few weird words. The bullet suddenly metled away and Claires arm began to heal.

Archived