Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chester kept on eating the delicious food. Claire errupted into a fit of coughing, and drank her tea. Finally the three were done eating.

"Who wants ice cream?" Chester asked eagerly to Claire and Axle.

"I'll take some raspberry flavored Chessy," Said Claire with a meek smile.

Chester added some Black Rasperry ice cream into 3 bowls. He added rainbow jimmys to them all and added spoons.

"Here ya go guys," He said, handing them their ice cream. Claire brought the ice cream to her mouth, but just as she was about to put it in her mouth, she sneezed.

"Ugh," She groaned as she attempted to eat the ice cream again, but she sneezed yet again. Chester took a breath to speak, but Claire put a finger up.

"I'm fine!" She said, ticked off, as she put some of the ice cream in her mouth.

The man growled and took his gun, smacking Chester across the face with it. "You want to be a hero?" the guy asked as he walked past Axle and into Chesters apartment. "Then I guess I'll have to show you what it means to be one," he said, pointing his gun at Claire. A gun was shot, but not the man's. The man collapsed on the ground, his back bleeding. Axle held his gun tightly. "Don't touch her... you mess with the people who gave me shelter and food... then,.. you're calling me out," Axle said.

Claire was sobbing like crazy behind Axle. She had her hands to her mouth.

"You.....killed him....." She said, tears streaming down her face. Chester walked back in the apartment.

"Thanks dude, you just saved Claire like that. A killer couldn't do something like that," Chester said with a smile. Claire calmed down a little.

"But....w-w-what do we d-d-d-do with the body?" she muttered.

"Like hell he's dead... check it out," Axle said, pointing to the body as it got up. Suddenly, the man lunged at Axle, grabbed him by the throat, and tackled him out of the apartment, shoving his gun into Axle's mouth. "Don't move, b*tch, or I'll blow your head off," he said angrily.

Suddenly the man was dead in an instant. Claire had shoved a knife into his throat. Claire's hands were shaking.

"I just...killed a guy......b-b-b-lood is on my hands..." She said, shaking even more. She then turned around and threw up outside the door, holding her dark brown hair.

Chester helped Axle up. "You ok dude?"

Chester slowly removed the mask.

"Oh.....uh thanks..." Claire siad, coughing a little. She smiled at him.

"Guys.....you gotta see this," Chester said, backing away from the corpse. "Is skin supposed to be green?" he said, a little worried.

ooc: screw it...

ic:

Terra head some banging on the door of his Lab and saw his old Partner throught the peep hole(ooc: the one who drank the H-Virus) and heard him growling "whats wrong wi..." his voice trailed off as he saw some guards acting like him, but they where growling louder and scratching the door "S***! this isn't good!" he said as he started to barricade the door and acctivate Project O.M.E.G.A

OOC: The virus spread a little. Only 9 people have it so far, it's not an Epidemic yet. But it's been known now on TV reports.

"Oh, sorry Axle...." Claire said, letting go of his arm. Chester examined the corpse even further.

"His hair, his teeth, his tongue, his skin, even his irises are green, this isn't normal," Chester said, scratching his head. "He gotta hide this body, no one can find this," Chester said, grabbing the corpse's legs.

"Axle, grab his arms, we'll stash him in the closet."

Archived