Digimon: The Children from Mysidia [Epilogue is up] [PG-14]

The Warden

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough Nexev, but please look at it from my angle. If I were to give them a major appearance, I would have to devote an entire chapter to just that one fight. Which means it would be 10 chapters of laboured fighting, even if I were to share the chap between two fights, it wouldn't be as epic and would take 5-7 chapters at best; I am certain the people reading this fic would be tired, because the battles would become meaningless filler. Also, there couldn't be much of a battle between gravity and a black hole, because the easiest route is to pretty much force it to collapse on itself. And I thought Jean had a fitting death, he wanted to die. But I find it funny that NO ONE is noticing that the data is just vanishing, not even becoming digitama.

...N-No...No...NO' date=' I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!!! NO!! IT CAN'T HAPPEN!! NOT NOW!!!! WHY?!?! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?!?!

I will forever remember Stephanie...for she was made from the loving, caring part of me. I only hope that with her death, it will not mean the death of my loving side. Farewell, Stephanie McPhilleas......

And Fenrir, if you dare laugh at me, I'll shove a boot up your ass

[/quote']

I actually thought the chapter was well-planned, and that her death was done nicely.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut if you insist.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

Kuja' date=' its not as if her death meant nothing. Personally, she brought the end to three of the Crimson Huskarls, she has accomplished a lot. I just wonder how Gaomon will proceed without her. Also, if you wanna b**** to me, just activate MSN. Also Fenrir, no giggling or I might off Dom as well.

Erm, actually, I think I just broke Kuja, possibly just a state of shock, I dunno

[/quote']

As I said before, the death was planned nicely. Unlike Kuja, I don't care if you kill off one of my chars.

But seriously, you used that fight scene well. The whole stabbing both partners was played out nicely. :3

You think you have it rough Renji' date=' he killed of 3 of the huskrals with them having only a minor appearance.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TIME I SPENT MAKING THEM.

Neither do I, however I would guess around an hour, and now 3 of them are dead.

[/quote']

-pat pat-

S'okay Nexev. ;3

Nexev, you're gonna have to call off the comp. No one is going to guess what the theme of your Digimon were. So I'll say it, each Huskarl opposes oe of the tamers, through trial and error you can see who they oppose from the previous fight. Steph = Richardmon. Drake = Valjeamon. Kevin = Singularitymon.

Yet another load of exposition, but I bet none of you guessed the Original Soul Tamer, or even how long ago Oblivimon threatened the world.

[spoiler=Chapter 58: Pushing Forwards to the Final Fight by Taking a Step Back]

Oblivimon was looking from the window, observing the carnage from a safe enough distance. ‘Everything is but a mere turn of the screw. Every death my benefit’ he mused as he turned from the window to the table. Ob the table was a lone figure of Richard. ‘I am certain that he has had long enough to consider his actions’ Oblivimon said coolly. From within the swirling mass, small bits of data began to form and combine into a larger mass. A small egg eventually formed as it was summarily ejected from the mass. The egg lay in front of Oblivimon’s mass. It was balanced on the ground as data streams began to swirl about it, causing it to grow in size until it was seven feet tall. It began to crack, and from the fragments stood Richard; he was disoriented and his eyes were blank. ‘My lord? Where am I?’ he inquired. ‘You were injured badly on the battlefield’ Oblivimon lied. ‘I see, what had I done before? I can’t seem to remember’ Richard murmured. ‘After you dealt the killing blow to the human tamer Stephanie, her partner MirageGaogamon Burst Mode dealt a crushing blow to you in revenge. I had you withdrawn from the field so your wounds may be tended’ Oblivimon lied. ‘I see, you are truly kind my lord. I will return to the battlefield to continue directing our forces’ Richard vowed. ‘Be sure to remain aware of all enemies on the field’ Oblivimon warned as Richard vanished. If he had a mouth, Oblivimon would have been grinning evilly. ‘What tangled webs I weaved when first I practiced to deceive’ he recited as the Richard figure slowly moved to the other side of the table, where many separate figures began to appear. The Richard figure was approaching the Drake and Beelzemon figure.

Aban and Keras had managed to find an ample hiding place, a marvelous place called ‘fifty feet behind the battle’. They were hiding in a large trench that he been dug ahead of time, should a retreat be sounded. ‘Aban, I understand that you aren’t a fighter, but why am I here?’ Keras inquired. ‘Simple, because I need you to protect me’ Aban answered. Keras sighed as he grabbed Aban by his collar and began to drag him towards the battle. ‘I don’t wanna’ Aban said childishly. ‘And why is that’ a German accent inquired. A strange ogre was sitting on a rock, in his hand a small clipboard. ‘Crimson Huskarl?’ Aban inquired. ‘That is most correct, I am Freudmon, of the Crimson Army’s Intelligence Division, or InDi as I like to call it’ Freud answered with a smug chuckle. Aban had a small dagger raised toward Freud, and Keras had his mouth opened. ‘Calm yourself, can ve not have a peaceful conversation betveen two people?’ Freud inquired. Aban dropped his guard. ‘Alright’ he answered. Freud grinned (no idea how though) and motioned to some other stones. ‘Very good. Now I have heard that you possess some extreme ideas in that noggin of yours’ Freud said. ‘They’re not extreme, they are actually quite intelligent’ Aban protested. ‘Really? Vould you care to enlighten me?’ Freud inquired with genuine interest. ‘Well, it all begins with how the clouds are trying to kill people. This all begins with the base concept of emotional water’ Aban began. Keras was resting his head in his hands. It was going to be a long discussion.

Vixen ( as Sakuyamon) had sliced straight through another corrupted Digimon. ‘Vixen, to your right. Vikemon!’ Charlie shouted. Vixen darted to the left as an enormous mace flew down. ‘Fox Drive’ Vixen cried, covering the Digimon in bright blue flames. ‘Ya ta’ Charlie sheered. Vixen smiled, but from the remains of the flames came a slight weeping. A small girl was sitting in the crater, her wings fluttering nervously. ‘What is that?’ Charlie inquired as he stood at Vixen’s side. The little girl looked at them; long tear streaks covered her face. The left side of her hair was black whilst the right was white (or silver). Her dress was black on the left side, but white on the right. A dragonfly wing extended from the left side of her back, whilst a brilliant butterfly wing came from her right. ‘Careful lover, I detect dark energy inside her’ Vixen warned. ‘Such a little girl?’ Charlie inquired. ‘Yes, age and appearance can mask many things. I feel Oblivimon’s dark energy in her’ Vixen replied. ‘I can hear you. I can hear many things. I can hear everyone talk about me behind my back’ the little girl whispered, rather loudly. The little girl slowly got up from her crouching position and approached them. Tears were streaming down her as she walked. ‘That is a creepy looking little girl’ Vixen muttered as Divorce continued to approach.

Demi and BK (mega stage) were in the heart of a large fight. Of the many UDW fighters that they had fought with, only they remained. ‘Heaven’ Demi cried, sparing no time to charge his sphere of holy energy before cutting a large swathe of enemies apart. Every felled foe became crimson energy that trailed into the sky. BK had leapt back from an attack from an unforgiving Brachiomon and the pair was back to back. ‘This is a littler over our own heads’ BK remarked. ‘Aye brother, but we can’t give up now’ Demi admitted. ‘TRUMP SWORDS!’ a voice cried over the din of battle. Four swords flew across the battle, effortlessly cutting through each Digimon, leaving only Demi and BK. Seeking for their savior, they found him standing on a large rock. He was wearing a tattered red admiral coat, finely polished browned boots with the black pants tucked into them. The man had a cold, stern look about him. Both Demi and BK were open mouthed at the sight. ‘Theodore?’ Demi inquired. The stern faced melted into the jubilant face of their ringmaster. He leapt down from the rock and confronted them. ‘Demi, BK, I am so sorry’ he apologized. ‘For what?’ BK demanded. ‘For hiding the truth from you for two years, I wanted to tell you, but it was better for your own safety. But now it is best that I tell you what happened twenty-three years ago’ Theodore answered.

A small bubble was issuing from Keras’ mouth as he snoozed. Freud and Aban had already delved deeper into the pits of madness as they both agreed that the clouds were in fact trying to kill people by using the aphrodisiac in chocolate and the only way to prevent this was to make the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man president. ‘Your mind is a cornucopia of absolute vonder’ Freud remarked. ‘Indeed, and your idea that the orgasm is in fact shortening life spans and increases the rate of divorce is truly inspired’ Aban replied. ‘Yeah’ Freud said. Aban was drumming his fingers on the rock. ‘So, should we still fight? Cause I don’t really want to anymore’ Aban admitted. ‘Yeah, the moment has definitely passed. I guess I vill see you another time’ Freud replied and vanished. ‘Ciao’ Aban said to empty air. Keras snorted uncomfortably and woke with a start. ‘Oh, has the battle started?’ he asked. ‘No, Freud is gone now. We kinda killed the moment with our long and very frank discussion’ Aban replied. ‘Oh’ Keras said with disappointment. ‘That guy was a proper nut’ Aban remarked. Keras looked at him. ‘Are you kidding?’ he inquired. ‘No I’m not, he was really quite weird’ Aban replied.

Divorce was near Charlie and Vixen, to which Vixen reacted in a casual manner. ‘Twin Blades of Beauty and Truth’ she cried, sending two glowing pink rings at Divorce. Divorce raised a finger towards the glowing rings, which seemed to slow down in their acceleration and vanish. ‘What did you do?’ Vixen demanded. ‘I separated the attack’s form and power. Without the power, the form vanished’ Divorce replied whilst repressing a sniffle. ‘You can do that?’ Charlie demanded. Divorce squeaked loudly with terror, thinking he was going to hit her. ‘I can separate anything, such as impurities in a diamond or the light and dark sides of a person. Papa says that the blessed union of my parents allows me to do this’ Divorce replied. ‘And who is your father?’ Vixen inquired. ‘Oblivimon’ Divorce replied. Charlie made a choking noise that resembled the bastard union of a cry of distress and a giggle. ‘But, that is impossible, you look at least eight. Too old or too young for Oblivimon to be your real father’ Charlie said Divorce looked sadly away, fresh tears blossoming on her face. ‘My real mama and papa died a long time ago. Papa was killed by a demon, and mama killed herself in grief. I was all alone until papa Oblivimon found me and became my new papa’ Divorce explained. ‘Regardless, those that ally themselves with Oblivimon must be destroyed. Even if they are just children’ Vixen said stoically. She raised her staff and struck at Divorce. The little girl stopped the blow with her arm and she was holding Vixen off. ‘Everyone is always trying to hurt me, because mama was a demon and papa an angel’ Divorce said sadly and pushed Vixen away. ‘Who are you?’ Vixen demanded. ‘I am Divorcemon of the Crimson Huskies’ Divorce answered. ‘Divorce’ Charlie hissed. ‘Papa told me of how you love each other, and how it goes against all good in the world. By my papa’s wishes, I shall sever your ties’ Divorce promised.

‘Twenty-three years ago? What happened then? Wasn’t Oblivimon’s attack a long time ago?’ BK inquired. ‘No, Oblivimon threatened the world twenty-three years ago’ Theodore corrected. ‘Wouldn’t Digimon like Drakath and Baba remember that?’ Demi inquired. ‘They would have, had it not been for the promise made between Omega and AncientWisemon. That Digimon can directly control history. He erased everyone’s memory of when it happened so they could live happily, as Omega had wished it’ Theodore explained. ‘Oh yeah, who was Omega. What was his true name?’ Demi eagerly asked. ‘He never gave it, he was a very secretive Digimon’ Theodore admitted. Demi was thinking on this, but something came to BK. ‘We heard that Omega absorbed Oblivimon before he vanished. We had his data, would that mean that Omega was perhaps OmegaWarlockmon?’ BK inquired. ‘Possibly, we cannot tell if he just fancied the name Omega. But let us be moving on into history now’ Theodore began. They both moaned loudly, but Theodore ignored them. ‘Twenty-three years ago, the threat of Oblivimon arose in our beloved Digital World. Many Digimon tried to fight this mindless beast, but no one could harm him. His core was not fully formed in his current stage. In turn, my comrades and I attempted to fight him off. We were all Soul Tamers you see, each possessing a mighty partner. My partner was a Piedmon. But the ones that controlled Oblivimon were worried from our threat. In desperation each of the Soul Shrines was destroyed, forcing my fellow tamers to flee as their Digimon was forcibly reabsorbed. I however, was lucky in the essence that the Soul Shrine that birthed Piedmon was the last made shrine, which can only be found by a human. Thus, Piedmon and I attempted to fight off the Dark Council members alone. We fought as hard as we could, but in the end, Oblivimon absorbed them and their cronies. Without a controller, Oblivimon went on a rampage, hunting down the Digi-egg of Purity’ Theodore droned on.

‘You cannot just tear two lovers apart, that is inhuman’ Vixen protested. ‘But a human and Digimon, that cannot work. My mama and papa didn’t work, that’s why they were gone and left me alone’ Divorce cried, the rocks around her trembled and shattered. ‘I cannot let bad things happen to love again. Papa says that you do not truly love each other, you cannot love each other. You are too different, like chocolate and snowflakes’ Divorce continued. ‘But snowflakes and chocolate melt the same. They are both solid and fun to eat. What is so wrong with being different’ Vixen countered. Divorce thought about this, though it did not last. ‘Being different is what drove mama and papa apart. How long can you go before being too different drives you apart?’ Divorce questioned. ‘We have differences, but we also have similarities. It was horrible truths almost broke us apart many times. But we stayed together, because we truly love one another. We couldn’t live should one of us die’ Charlie replied. ‘Love, do you truly?’ Divorce inquired. ‘We love each other, not total love, but enough that we can be happy if we are together’ Vixen said kindly. A tear dripped from Divorce’s eye. ‘It’s not fair. Why should you be able to love when mama and papa couldn’t? WHY!’ Divorce screamed; the ground around her breaking. Vixen grabbed Charlie and rose into the sky as the earth trembled.

Vixen and Charlie landed away as the energy being released from Divorce began to grow in size. Many of the rocks were splitting up, and the ground cracked beneath Divorce’s feet, leaving her fluttering a few inches above the ground. Her age seemed to restrict her power as she stopped screaming and whatever she was releasing seemed to fade. ‘Now is my chance’ Vixen declared and rushed across the scarred ground. She neared the girl, whose face was masked by her long fringe. Vixen swung raised her staff and swung down with all her might. Divorce raised a single finger, and the attack was stopped. Vixen gasped as she was tossed off by Divorce, who didn’t even look furious. ‘I may be frail, but I am stronger than you are. Not as strong as dear Sharky, but enough to beat you’ Divorce said. ‘Ghk’ Vixen gagged as Divorce inhumanly sped her way to Vixen and punched her in the stomach. As she was bent over, Divorce stood in front of her and kicked straight up, sending Vixen into the air. With not even a grunt of effort, Divorce tore a large stone from the cracked ground and tossed it at Vixen; it slammed her into the back and carried her down to the ground, ending in a crunch. ‘Vixen!’ Charlie cried as he ran over to her. Divorce watched him run over to the rock. He managed to push it off to find Vixen was not badly hurt. ‘You okay?’ he demanded. ‘Fine, she just caught me off’ Vixen lied. ‘You know, in the end you will die’ Divorce said grimly. ‘Why do this? You’re just a little girl, not a vicious warrior’ Charlie pleaded. ‘I do what papa asks me to. He loves me’ Divorce replied. ‘Just calling him papa is not love’ Vixen panted. Charlie looked at her. ‘My sweet, looks like it is time for plan B’ Vixen stated. ‘Right Charlie nodded and pointed his Digivice at her. ‘Slide Evolution’ he cried. Vixen glew with a deep purple light. ‘Sakuyamon, Slide Evolve to Kuzuhamon’ Vixen shouted. She purple light faded to see Vixen had become purple in colour, her armour was purple and her hair jet black. Her eyes were shrouded in darkness. ‘It’s on’ she stated.

‘Fascinating, but I can guess that before he found it, Omega appeared right?’ Demi inquired once Theodore had stopped. ‘He did, Omega had claimed to be the protector of that sacred item. He fought Oblivimon and repelled him. Oblivimon in turn rampaged over the world, destroying everything and absorbing data. He destroyed much of the world, and eventually Digivolved into ENDmon. Omega in turn fought against ENDmon and won the battle. Whilst the data was being released, Omega absorbed ENDmon’s data. Why, because he felt pity for the beast I suppose, at least that is what he told me’ Theodore continued. ‘What else did he tell you?’ BK inquired. ‘He told me: ‘look for my coming in many years time. Though I vanish now, I will return in the human world as not one, but two. Look for my coming’ Theodore repeated. ‘Omega knew that he would die, so he split himself into Demi and I’ BK realized. ‘That is true; I knew it as soon as I had found you. But before I had, Piedmon and I made a difficult decision. Because you would return to the human world, we had to decide who would go, him or I. Soul Digimon and Tamers cannot exist in the human world. The Digital World could sustain those with only half a soul, the human world could not. In the end, Piedmon decided to reunite with me, to leave me to find you both. But before he left, he made me promise to protect you, that is, Omega with all I had. So then I returned to the real world, but I needed a means to travel, which is when I came across a world famous circus. Into this circus I integrated and began my search. For Twenty-one years I traveled, rising in ranks until I commander the circus. But, one fateful day two years ago, I had found you both in the midst of a data storm. I could feel Oblivimon’s terrifying power within you, but I took you both in, the rest is history’ Theodore finished.

Divorce and Vixen were both facing off, despite her injury, Vixen stood firm. ‘Ura Izuna’ she shouted, summoning a single glowing fox spirit that flew at Divorce. Vixen herself moved away and vanished. Divorce raised a finger up to the fox and it shimmered, instantly dispelling. ‘Very clever, but face the Taizoukai Mandala’ Vixen stated from behind Divorce. The little girl turned, only to be blasted back by a large purple ring. Before she recovered, Vixen struck Divorce in the gut with her staff and with a pendulum like motion, slammed the little girl into the ground. With the pointed base of her staff raised, Vixen slammed her staff down into Divorce’s left wing. With a fiendish movement, she tore the wing terribly as it was removed from the side. Divorce cried out in pain as Vixen made safe distance at Charlie’s side. ‘That was a bit much’ Charlie remarked. ‘She’s going to kill us, better we kill her first’ Vixen said in a rough voice. ‘Ura Izuna’ Vixen cried, unleashing a new fox spirit, which tied itself around Divorce’s body and held her up. Divorce was crying as her shredded wing dripped a mysterious white blood. ‘Taizoukai Mandala’ Vixen cried and repeated, constantly blasting the helpless girl with her attacks. ‘Stop Vixen’ Charlie ordered. Vixen’s cold unfeeling eyes bore deep into him. ‘Why? Why should we risk our safety for this creature? She serves Oblivimon; she deserves a fate like her very troops’ Vixen protested. Charlie looked to the ground, desperately seeking for an answer, until he looked at Divorce.

Charlie didn’t answer, he was perplexed. Despite Divorce’s appearance and orders, Charlie felt sad for her. Maybe it was the way that her face was always stained with tears, or how her wings beat with each loud sob. ‘Release her’ Charlie ordered. Vixen begrudgingly did so, but maintained her distance as the girl flopped to the ground. A tear seemed to crawl down Charlie’s face as he approached the girl and affectionately rubbed her head. Divorce gasped and looked at him; she couldn’t see anger or hate, just love in his eyes. She got up onto her knees and prepared to raise her finger. ‘You never truly felt love, have you?’ he inquired. Divorce was shocked, she didn’t answer, but she lowered her hand. ‘Didn’t think so. You’ve never felt the affectionate kiss of a mother as she tucked you into bed. You never waited, staring at a clock for an hour whilst impatiently waiting for daddy to come from work’ he continued. ‘No’ Divorce whispered, and cried. Vixen watched sternly, but couldn’t help shedding a tear as the darkness controlling her eyes faded. She understood what Charlie was doing and approached, embracing Divorce and Charlie. ‘The sweetest thing in the world is love, and knowing that you are loved. Do you feel this love?’ she inquired. Divorce’s tears stopped as the streaks on her face vanished. She was smiling and shed one tear of happiness. ‘I do’ she whispered.

Divorce’s small figure glew brightly, she released a happy sigh. Small pieces of her form began to cut away from her, fluttering off in the form of a dragonfly, or a butterfly. These bits of data spiraled high above them, until every fragment of Divorce was gone, leaving a beating white heart. It turned black and beat repeatedly, laboured breathing was heard from. The fluttering insects spiraled around and combined into a single column of brilliant white light. ‘What are you doing Divorce?’ Oblivimon demanded. ‘Not listening to you, you don’t control her anymore’ Charlie stated. ‘I never controlled her to begin with. She treated me as her father and she my daughter. Is that not enough to show love?’ Oblivimon demanded. ‘Calling yourself papa is not true love’ Vixen answered. Oblivimon chuckled. ‘It would seem I still have much to learn in the feeling of love, to bad you shall not be here to witness it’ Oblivimon laughed a laugh that slowly faded. ‘I guess this is the end’ Charlie mused as the column grew wider; both of them were still embracing the other. ‘Yeah, but it feels good, doesn’t it? Before, I burned with hatred for the girl, but in the end, she proved to be just like us. A lonely spirit who desperately wanted love, shame she never found it’ Vixen replied. ‘I guess so, but my dear, even in death, I want you to know that I have always loved’ Charlie whispered back as he and Vixen were annihilated by the white beam. What he was going to say, you can already guess.

From everywhere around, warriors watched in fascination at the glorious beam of light shining on the field. ‘Charlie’ Demi began. ‘And Vixen’ BK ended. ‘Friends of yours?’ Theodore inquired. ‘Yeah, they’re very good friends. A human, and his Renamon. By the looks of it, they’re gone now’ Demi replied. ‘They died as they lived, in each other’s arms’ BK noted as the column faded, leaving a brilliant cloud, shaped, like a heart. ‘I have always loved you’ was his final words’ Demi added.

Wait what? Through the power of love a little girl exploded and killed the two tamers in the process. That is a horrible way to go.

I'm imagining the world will get reset at the end (which wouldn't be that terrible considering that even if Oblivimon is destroyed the damage would still render the Digital world Post apocalyptic).

Either way I liked the chapter but still imagine if Vixen hd a child. What mor tramutazing cause of death can you tell a kid.

"Uncle Demi? Where did mom go?"

"Well you see, your mommy and daddy met this poor girl and showed her affection, then she blew up from the love and killed all three of them."

".....What?"

I had chortles from that, like laughing at a rock that is not home. Also, you forget Nexy, Divorce was born from the union of an angel and a demon. As Divorcemon, her negative side is more active, leading her to be against certain loves, but her positive side is welcoming of any love. Thus, through Charlie and Vixen's love, Divorce was released from her torment and her good side destroyed the bad side, which was held down by the love shared by Charlie and Vixen.

Wait what? Through the power of love a little girl exploded and killed the two tamers in the process. That is a horrible way to go.

I'm imagining the world will get reset at the end (which wouldn't be that terrible considering that even if Oblivimon is destroyed the damage would still render the Digital world Post apocalyptic).

Either way I liked the chapter but still imagine if Vixen hd a child. What mor tramutazing cause of death can you tell a kid.

"Uncle Demi? Where did mom go?"

"Well you see' date=' your mommy and daddy met this poor girl and showed her affection, then she blew up from the love and killed all three of them."

".....What?"

[/quote']

OH U <3

Also, inner bad > good and bad.

Having an inner badass is the coolest thing possible.

Oh, and great chapter.

Archived