Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Thread

Brushfire

Who will your starter be.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will your starter be.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About time too really. I do wonder what they'll do with Kanto, that was my only issue with the originals , E4 Level 50, Gyms 9-16: Lv 38-Lv50ish (Insulting.) Whirl Islands rocked. =D.

By the time these come out I'll have gotten bored of the current lot again.

I saw on some other forum they were talking about this, and most of them said they would rather have a better Red/Blue remake then a Gold/Silver remake.

Anyway, I still can play Gold on my GBA, but if I play to long it locks up. I'm very happy that they're making a remakes for these games, those were my favorites of the series. I wonder if they will keep in going to Kanto in this game, that part was fun.

I can't wait for these games to come out, I'm probably going to pick Soul Silver, but I'm not sure.

I saw on some other forum they were talking about this' date=' and most of them said [b']they would rather have a better Red/Blue remake then a Gold/Silver remake.[/b]

Anyway, I still can play Gold on my GBA, but if I play to long it locks up. I'm very happy that they're making a remakes for these games, those were my favorites of the series. I wonder if they will keep in going to Kanto in this game, that part was fun.

I can't wait for these games to come out, I'm probably going to pick Soul Silver, but I'm not sure.

LeafGreen, FireRed.

I saw on some other forum they were talking about this' date=' and most of them said they would rather have a better Red/Blue remake then a Gold/Silver remake.

[/quote']

Don't go back to that forum, the members is obviously on crack!

Anyway, as for starters I'm going with Totodile, because he can bite things *yumyum*

I saw on some other forum they were talking about this' date=' and most of them said [b']they would rather have a better Red/Blue remake then a Gold/Silver remake.[/b]

LeafGreen, FireRed.

The few members that said they wanted a Gold/Silver remakes told them that those were Red/Blue remakes, but they said a better remake. I quite like FireRed.

I'm not sure what starter I'm going to get, I might need to see what other pokemon are in this game. Though, I found a glitch on my old Pokemon Gold game where you could get all three starters without hacking or trading. It was pretty funny.

I'm not sure what starter I'm going to get' date=' I might need to see what other pokemon are in this game. Though, I found a glitch on my old Pokemon Gold game where you could get all three starters without hacking or trading. It was pretty funny.

[/quote']

Yeah, I did that one too. You save before you get your first pokemon, do the clone glitch with your starter, reset, get another starter, and repeat. That's what I did.

Archived