Brushfire

Who will your starter be.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will your starter be.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, I didn't care for her.

Ah, the days of my youth. I wonder if they are going to do anything cool with the Pokegear.

Pokegear>Poketch>Pokenav>Pokedex>Battle Finder>Item Finder>Radio>Contact with people.

I am hovering in anticipation!

I just realized how epic the Wirl Islands and Gold Tower (? I forgot the name XP Hey, its been 8 years) are going to be. And the jumping traingles! Jumping triangles!

Sprout tower might actually have a giant bellsprout growing in it!

It's about damn time. I call Soul Silver. Personal Preference since Silver was my favorite GB Pokemon game. Never played Gold and barely played Crystal. I love how they brought back the whole "Your Pokemon will follow you from now on" thing they had in Yellow.

To the whole Water Blue and Thunder Yellow thing.....

LeafGreen was considered Water Blue. Thunder Yellow will never exist because Yellow itself was a remake of Blue and Red. I don't imagine nintendo making a Remake of a Remake.

Yellow wasn't a remake - it was a third installment, just like Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum are.

And we've already discussed the FRLG thing - we know, LeafGreen was WaterBlue because there wasn't a Blue version in Japan, and in America, Blue was basically Green version.

Yellow wasn't a remake - it was a third installment' date=' just like Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum are.

And we've already discussed the FRLG thing - we know, LeafGreen was WaterBlue because there wasn't a Blue version in Japan, and in America, Blue was basically Green version.

[/quote']

1) True that.

2)Also true, except Blue version didn't have crappy sprites (ex. they made Charizard look like Dragonite's retarded cousin and Gengar look like a bear).

Yellow wasn't a remake - it was a third installment' date=' just like Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum are.

[/quote']

1) True that.

2)Also true, except Blue version didn't have crappy sprites (ex. they made Charizard look like Dragonite's retarded cousin and Gengar look like a bear).

That is where you are wrong. Blue was the third installment. Yellow was just a game version of the anime. Nothing more nothing less. And yes, the original green had some of the worst sprites ever, but that isn't the topic of this thread.

Lol, sprout tower is going to be so awesome. ^_^

Archived