5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will your starter be.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are supplied with our first image =D

image1.jpg

Why not just show them

of it? Well' date=' that got the point across anyways...

[/quote']

Because I don't visit Japanese websites =P

That was a youtube link. Not only that, the video originated from an english-speaking fansite after they recorded it directly off of Pokemon Sunday.

[quote='burnpsy' pid='2142884' dateline='1241912557']
[quote='Slash' pid='2142870' dateline='1241912442']
[quote='burnpsy' pid='2142859' dateline='1241912342']
[quote='Slash' pid='2142780' dateline='1241911494']
We are supplied with our first image =D

[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg190/Hack_2008/image1.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Why not just show them [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8Mm75hxX7Q]the whole 16 second video[/url] of it? Well, that got the point across anyways...
[/quote]

Because I don't visit Japanese websites =P
[/quote]

That was a youtube link. Not only that, the video originated from an [b]english-speaking[/b] fansite after they recorded it directly off of Pokemon Sunday.
[/quote]

Well sorry xD
If you have any problem with me only giving off the image and not spending like 10 minutes trying to find some footage, get out.
Just saying...xD

ok, back on topic now...

Totodile is made of win

<3

I remember my old Feraligatr' date=' it was the greatest, it almost defeated the whole E4 alone, only to be lost in confusion xD

[/quote']

I'll have to see if they change Feraligatr's sprite at all from D/P/Pt. If they do I'm taking Totodile. If not, Typholosion I guess.

I remember when I played PKMN Silver for the first time. It also happened to be my first time ever playing any PKMN game. I was stupid and only trained my Cyndaquil. I had a Typhlosion at around lvl 70 and a Magnemite and Ledyba at lvl 15. I challenged the E4 and got to the 4th guy, but could never beat him. That's when I learned (the hard way) to train evenly.

I remember when I played PKMN Silver for the first time. It also happened to be my first time ever playing any PKMN game. I was stupid and only trained my Cyndaquil. I had a Typhlosion at around lvl 70 and a Magnemite and Ledyba at lvl 15. I challenged the E4 and got to the 4th guy' date=' but could never beat him. That's when I learned (the hard way) to train evenly.

[/quote']

I remember when I first got my PKMN Gold. First off, the guy I ordered it from off of Ebay sent me the wrong game. He claims he accedently sent me the wrong game. When he did send me the right game, the words wern't in english-or any language really. I did continue playing. Training my Feraligatr without knowing what attacks I was teaching it. I got to the town, On my game it was called OT"GN: FPWS, or something like that. Then I had no idea what to do and eventually lost the game.

Archived