Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Thread

Brushfire

Who will your starter be.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will your starter be.

Well' date=' I say That If it's Coming For 10th Anniversairy, Then its coming In Oct. 2010...

[/quote']

Considering Pokemon was 14 years old this February, (Green 02/95) and we all knew that it was RB's 10th last year.

I don't think that outside Japan would have to wait a year. We already know Japan is fall 2009.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well' date=' I say That If it's Coming For 10th Anniversairy, Then its coming In Oct. 2010...

[/quote']

Considering Pokemon was 14 years old this February, (Green 02/95) and we all knew that it was RB's 10th last year.

I don't think that outside Japan would have to wait a year. We already know Japan is fall 2009.

Actually Japan as I've stated already is November 21st.

You was able to battle Red in the old Gold and Silver?

Red AND Blue. Although Red was harder, pretty much the final boss with (If I recall correctly) level 90+ Pokemon. Blue replaced Giovanni as a Gym Leader.

Yeah, Gold and Silver were pretty good with allowing you to go back to the old place... Even if Cinnabar Island became nothing more then a huge block due to a volcanic eruption. Wonder if Heart Gold and Soul Silver will still allow you to go to Kanto, AND one of the other regions. That would be neat.

Red's max was actually a Lv 81 Pikachu, with Lv 73 Espeon the lowest. Whereas Blue maxed at Lv 58.

The addition of Kanto was nice to GSC, but the levels were disappointing, I ended up going round them in reverse order, since there was no huge emphasis on order due to levels, like with the main body of the game.

^ Which is exactly why I hope they revise that. =O I wantz stronger Kanto Pokes.

Plus, if they do make you able to travel to another region, we'd get to see, geographically, where some of them are. Like, we know Johto and Kanto are like neighbors, but where are Orre, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, relative to those two?

xD If this is already known, then I'm just behind in the news.

^ Which is exactly why I hope they revise that. =O I wantz stronger Kanto Pokes.

Plus' date=' if they do make you able to travel to another region, we'd get to see, geographically, where some of them are. Like, we know Johto and Kanto are like neighbors, but where are Orre, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, relative to those two?

xD If this is already known, then I'm just behind in the news.

[/quote']

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/

Roughly.

If they nerf the whole Kanto thing' date=' I'm going to be pissed. That was part of why G/S was so good. Although they'd better increace the gym difficulty for the Kanto region.

[/quote']

I know. I loved being able to have 2 regions!

This game should be epic. These are my favorite from the entire series. And pokes follow you! Hopefully more than your starter

Archived