Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Thread

Brushfire

Who will your starter be.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will your starter be.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when I played PKMN Silver for the first time. It also happened to be my first time ever playing any PKMN game. I was stupid and only trained my Cyndaquil. I had a Typhlosion at around lvl 70 and a Magnemite and Ledyba at lvl 15. I challenged the E4 and got to the 4th guy' date=' but could never beat him. That's when I learned (the hard way) to train evenly.

[/quote']

I did that lol, but failed at Gym 8.

I liked the following feature in Yellow, its always fun to see your Pokemon hate you. Get to do that again yay. That was probably the one thing I felt GSC missed in their epicness. (Granted I only like Pokemon followers not human)

Now we're all going to be put through the agonizing wait again that came when we found out about Platinum. I kind of wish they would have released the information a little later so we would have so long to wait.

On a side note, my Typhlosion was awesome in Silver. It ended up with Earthquake, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, and Flamethrower. It was so fun for fun battles since it could handle basically anything that got thrown at it.

Your starter follows you around. I loved that part about Yellow' date=' I'm glad they put it in this game.

But, I wonder if they're going to put any pokemon from Hoenn and Sinnoh you can capture after you beat the Elite Four.

[/quote']

Since it's like Fire Red/LEaf Green I'm going to say yes.

Hell since some pokemon will evolve into pokemon from Sinnoh we MIGHT be able to get some before we beat the E4

Also I so called it on Pokemon Sunday. All we found out was that the pokemon walk around with us. Is that cool, hell yea, but it really isn't anything.

Right now I want to see if we get new spirits.

This news gave me a fangasm. I think when I get it' date=' my team will be the first five Eevee evolutions and my starter.

[/quote']

You failz. Typhlosion, Noctowl, Entei, Lugia, Suicune, nuff said.

You fail for having a huge weakness to Rock, Electric, and Water.

Right now I'm tring to think of the team I'll use, but not knowing if some pokemon evolve is a real pain because this one pokemon works really well on my team but he might not be in the game since I don't know if his pre evolved form will evolve.

This is what I have (hoping that I can get the one evo)

2zoyelw.jpg

I'll probably get Soul Silver.

I'll just put both on my cart because I think Lugia is on one and Ho-Oh is on the other.

I think you could catch both in silver/gold. I had it when i was 9 but I remember in gold finding a lv 70 lugia.

I'll probably get Soul Silver.

I'll just put both on my cart because I think Lugia is on one and Ho-Oh is on the other.

I think you could catch both in silver/gold. I had it when i was 9 but I remember in gold finding a lv 70 lugia.

Yep. You found the one from the game's cover in the tower at level 50 and the other in a cave at level 70.

Archived