Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Thread

Brushfire

Who will your starter be.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will your starter be.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but Diamond and Pearl had their respective legends on each game' date=' which is why I think these remakes will too.

[/quote']

I hope they remake my crystal.

Did Blue and Red have a game similar to Crystal?

Yellow. How do you not remember the precursor to the friendship system?

Since they never added a Thunder Yellow or Water Blue to the FrLg remakes, I doubt there will be a Crystal remake.

I'll pick Cyndaquil on SoulSilver (since that's who I picked on my original Silver). I also picked Cyndaquil on Gold, but I want some variety, so on HeartGold, I'll pick Totodile.

Chikorita can go cry in a corner.

Since they never added a Thunder Yellow or Water Blue to the FrLg remakes' date=' I doubt there will be a Crystal remake.

I'll pick Cyndaquil on SoulSilver (since that's who I picked on my original Silver). I also picked Cyndaquil on Gold, but I want some variety, so on HeartGold, I'll pick Totodile.

[/quote']

Leaf Green was essentially Water Blue, 'cept it applied for the Japanese Green Version instead of the American Blue Version.

Since they never added a Thunder Yellow or Water Blue to the FrLg remakes' date=' I doubt there will be a Crystal remake.

[/quote']

Leaf Green was essentially Water Blue, 'cept it applied for the Japanese Green Version instead of the American Blue Version.

I'm aware. I still don't know why they never released the original Green Version in America.

Anyway, the point was that they didn't have a Thunder Yellow version, or a Water Blue version (which would have only existed if they planned on remaking all three original games, not just two). =O So yeah, probably no Crystal Remake.

Hypothetically, though, if they did, what would they call it? "Body Crystal"? "Mind Crystal"? "Essence Crystal"?

One problem with new formes is that only HG and SS will be able to process them' date=' which means trading over to DPPt won't work, and we will have to develop a whole new metagame for HG and SS.

[/quote']

Actually I dont think tey will quit after the 4th gen. Origannly Mew was the God Pok'emon and a 5th gen is more moeny to nentendo and Game Freak so i think and alot of there people think there will be a 5th gen but not untill a few more years. Im looking foward to play a remake of G&S.

They all have...

R/B/Y/G

G/S/C

R/S/E

D/P/Pt

Fixed. >.>

One problem with new formes is that only HG and SS will be able to process them' date=' which means trading over to DPPt won't work, and we will have to develop a whole new metagame for HG and SS.

[/quote']

Actually I dont think tey will quit after the 4th gen. Origannly Mew was the God Pok'emon and a 5th gen is more moeny to nentendo and Game Freak so i think and alot of there people think there will be a 5th gen but not untill a few more years. Im looking foward to play a remake of G&S.

Wrong. It contains all of their DNA, not the same thing.

They all have...

R/B/Y/G

G/S/C

R/S/E

D/P/Pt

Fixed. >.>

[/quote']

I meant Mew was origannly the "God" Pok'emon. It was the ultimate of them all.There might be a higher power above Arcues cause if Arcues created Dialga and Palkia who people thought in the game were the Gods then something could of created Arcues.

Back to topic: The whole starter follwing you looks coll especially if you see its evolved froms follow you. Iamgines Typhlosion. EPIC!!

Dam quoted the wrong post earlier by mistake

They all have...

R/B/Y/G

G/S/C

R/S/E

D/P/Pt

Fixed. >.>

[/quote']

I meant Mew was origannly the "God" Pok'emon. It was the ultimate of them all.There might be a higher power above Arcues cause if Arcues created Dialga and Palkia who people thought in the game were the Gods then something could of created Arcues.

Back to topic: The whole starter follwing you looks coll especially if you see its evolved froms follow you. Iamgines Typhlosion. EPIC!!

Dam quoted the wrong post earlier by mistake

If they do make another 'God' pokemon, I put my money on whatever laid the egg that hatched Arceus.

I'm iffy about the Starter Following you thing.

Didn't like it in Yellow.

[/quote']

I'm aware. I still don't know why they never released the original Green Version in America.

Anyway, the point was that they didn't have a Thunder Yellow version, or a Water Blue version (which would have only existed if they planned on remaking all three original games, not just two). =O So yeah, probably no Crystal Remake.

Hypothetically, though, if they did, what would they call it? "Body Crystal"? "Mind Crystal"? "Essence Crystal"?

1) Well, Japan never got Blue, plus the sprites for Green suck.

2) True that.

3) Spirit Crystal?

Archived