Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigma frowned at a failed command and began to log data. 'Viruses all over the place and the software can't handle them all, I hate having to do this' he moaned and went to a safe in the wall. He initiated a complex code and it opened, revealing a hollow with a strange glowing sphere. 'There will be hell to pay when the areas have to be recoded, never stay out in the sun when you're butt's about to be turned into bacon' he intoned as he grabbed it. 'Initiate command, Viral Code termination. Delete any part directly relating to the virus' he ordered and crushed the sphere. A new wave formed and spread out hastily.

Neziarx felt the second wave of the viral scan, but the 5 cores of the Virus easily protected him and rendered him untrackable.

"Looks like I'll have to take care of this now... no matter." Neziarx said, opening up something similar to the GM console.

"/gotoplayer Sigma. Override Defense." he said as he teleported away, close to where Sigma was.

"Hello Sigma. Im Neziarx."

Sigma removed his mask and glared at him. Without looking he shut down the console. 'I can imagine. You're the one causing our problems it seems. I assume my little deletion is what summoned you correct? Don't answer that. In any case, begone, I have work to do and I don't have time for snide little viruses like you. If you have a complaint, lodge it with Zarkus' Sigma stated and drew his duel disk instinctively.

"Don't mock me..." he said, pulling a card out of his deck.

"Don't you ever mock me! Field Spell card activate! Viral Core - Alpha!"

A black sun appeared in the sky. Tentacles shot out of the sun and pierced Neziarx's chest. A life point counter appeared on top of him, showing a total of 40000 Life Points.

"Initiate command, Viral Command Lock!"

As he said this, the wave turned a darkish blue color and halted.

"Duel me, now!"

Sigma gave a small bow. 'I'll give you some glue so you cna pull yourself together afterwards. And stop smiling like that. You look like you've just dropped a nuclear bomb and then later confessed to have had a good time doing it' Sigma replied and drew 6 cards. 'Okay, I'll activate the spell card Failed Audition, which means if I draw a Black Serenade during the draw phase, i can dump it for another card. However, I play the Eternal Serenade, dumping a Sinful Songstress and a Dark Conductor to draw two new cards. And loe and behold, I drew a Black Serenade monster, fancy that. So now the spell lets me summon it. So come on out my Wraith of the Harp' Sigma announced. A sad looking ghost appeared with a large her in hand. She gently strummed it. 'I won't take too long, so I'll set a monster and a S/T, leaving me with one card to my hand. Your move'.

F: 2 monsters

S/T: 2

GRV: 3

[spoiler=Cards Used]

70173f.jpg70173g.jpg70173l.jpg

"No... Im fine. ISummon Blackheart Angel of Seduction. So, do I take control of your monster or do you take 1000 damage?"

[spoiler=effect]

Blackheart Angel of Seduction

LIGHT

Level 4

1900 ATK/1500 DEF

Fiend/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Summoned, select one monster on your opponent's side of the field and take control of it. Your opponent can negate this effect by paying 1000 Life Points.

LP: 7000

'My turn, I draw' Sigma announced and looked at his card. He paused and looked at it. 'I tribute both the Wraith and my face down Demon Flutist to summon my Rock Battle-Angel, and by his effect, I remove from play everything I have on the field and hand to destroy him' Sigma stated. An angel wielding a guitar appeared and began to play an aggresive piece and then shattered. 'When he is destroyed by his own effect or yours, I can Special Summon my Archangel of Rock'. The fragements began to reform into a similar angel with more wings and a larger guitar. 'He will be put into attack mode and I end.'

70173.jpg70173.jpg

"Its my turn! I draw! I send My Darklord Zerato from my hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon Hardened Armed Dragon. I then tribute both of my monsters..."

Neziarx started glowing a purple color

"Arise! Earthbound God - Hanan Pacha (Higher Earth)!"

The black sun was branded with a white mark similar to that of the Star Nazca line

"Instead of taking his own appearence, my God has his mark branded on the field spell that Im using. Also, once per turn, I can halve your Life Points!"

As he said this, a wave came from the Sun, hitting both players.

"Now my God, attack directly!"

[spoiler=effect]

Earthbound God - Hanan Pacha

Level 10

DARK

2600 ATK/2400 DEF

Psychic/Effect

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound God" monster on the Field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the Field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent Directly. Once per turn, you can halve your opponent's Life Points. If you do, halve your Life Points during your End Phase.

Zarkus looked over at Zhilo

"Not exactly sure... hm... maybe it was hacked in?"

Archived