Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red shook his head. "I don't know how strong it is... but at the speed it's running, I'm assuming it's at least the strength of a GM." He said in the same tone as usual. Suddenly, he stiffed up, and glanced around. "It disappeared... I wonder where it could have gone..." He muttered, crossing his arms.

"Hello Brother." Came a creepy, somewhat insane-sounding voice, followed by slow clapping. A man with long blue hair, unbound but cascading out from behind a long, blue Oni mask similar to Red's. Unlike Red's Elizabethan-era Brittish clothing, he wore old japanese-styled training clothing; Such a think was further reinforced by their choice of weapon. While Red's Duel Disk was attached to an odd sort of Claymore-Rapier hybrid, the newcomer's sword was quite obviously a traditional Katana.

Blue chuckled. "You may call me Blue, I suppost. Ay-Yah!" He said, almost a blur, taking out his Katana and slamming it into the ground. "Viral Core - Azure!" He said, chuckling. A dark blue light radiated from the ground, reaching into the sky and ground, tinting it all indigo. The sword glowed dangerously, darkness licking at its sides. He giggled. "Azure has some interesting effects. Unlike other Viral Cores, it's not a field spell, simply an additional effect. But, seeing as it's part of me, it can't be destroyed. What it does is jam your GM abilities; all of them. Card making, virus deleting, server jumping, everything, until you exit it. Red's not exempt either. But of course, it's main function... is locking out your Freeroam duel abilities. So you're at my mercy." He said in apparent insanity.

Red paused. "Blue... what are you doing? Has your source code been corrupted?"

Blue scowled. "Nothing's been corrupted. I've just been awakened." He pointed his blade at Red. "YOU brother, are me. As I am you. We can't be the same person... so we aren't. We're just mindless, soulless, heartless programs. After I get rid of you and Green, I'll be able to be myself. My own original". He giggled. "Isn't that grand?"

"Mercy? Im at YOUR mercy...? Ehe... AHAHAHHA!"

Zarkus started glowing a reddish color, but held his head in pain and stopped glowing

"Sorry about that... but Im beyond a GM... along with Sigma, we're the highest ranked players in the game." he said, pulling out his sword.

"Anti-viral command, Omega Shield, activate!" as he said this, Zarkus was once again covered by a red aura. His duel disk activated, and an 8000 appeared over his head, representing his Life Points.

"This isn't a GM command... this is something greater! Now, arise! Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! Attack Blue now!"

He fired the blast at Blue, attempting to knock him out of the game.

Red paused, and started. "No, Zarkus, don't-"

Blue seemed to smirk (Despite wearing a mask), and simply held up his sword. The Blue Eye's attack was split by the blade, and discarded harmlessly. "Thanks for the correction, Zarkus." Blue said simply. "I actually didn't know that. See, the interesting thing about being a program is that I'm good at adapting." He twirled the sword, and held the tip to the ground. "Activate Amendment No.seven." He said. The blue gauze seemed to blink. "...And now I've amended the Virus Core to also negate the powers, quote 'Beyond a GM', of yours. Thanks so much for showing them to me.

He raised his Katana, and pointed it at Red. "Now, red..." He flicked the katana back, and attached it to his arm. The disk came to life, displaying 8000."...Duel." He said simply.

Red paused, then said lowly; "Damn you, Blue." He paused, and glanced at the two GMs "...I...I can't fight him. My programming, at it's most integral level, makes Blue and Green my partners... it's physically impossible for me to try and hurt him...If I duel him, I won't be able to attack, deal damage, anything that might hurt him..."

Red shook his head. "No... it's a part of my very base programming, the programming that makes me, me. It'd be the equivalent of amputating a part of my brain." He paused. "Whatever fixed Blue to allow him to harm me... well, see for yourself what it did to him..."

Blue giggled madly, jumping up and down occasionally.

"Zhilo... you seem to be convinced that a GM of your level can stop him..." he said, pulling out his sword.

"When apparently it would take something much... MUCH stronger to stop him."

Zarkus started speaking in a double toned voice, glowing a dark red color. His sword also glowed a crimson red color.

"Activating my own fail safe..." as he pulled out his sword, a wave went across the network. Not just the game itself, but the entire network.

"Anti-viral program activate. Dark Oracle."

He smiled at Zarkus. "Such a tantalizing opportunity... I'd be a fool to refuse. And I'm no fool.

He seemed to grin, and drew his cards. "Your demise. First, I discard Single Feather Basilisk from my hand. This allows me to add Two-Feather Basilisk from my Deck to my Hand."

"Next...I summon Ritual Basilisk God." A three-tailed, purple basilisk appeared, and hissed. It had six membrane-like wings, and spines on the edges of its tail; Runes appeared to have been painted over and around its body.

"By Normal Summoning it, I can take Divine Offering of Sacred Feathers from my Deck to my Hand... that's a Ritual Spell, by the way. And now I'll play Divine Offering of Sacred Feathers, and offer my Ritual Basilisk God at the tribute to summon...Two-Feathered Basilisk."

There was a moment, before a long serpent appeared, with two long wings extending from his sides, looking like fins. From its forehead extended two long feathers. (1200/1200)

"When Two-Feathered Basilisk is summoned, I automatically get my Temple to the field. Come on, Sacred Temple of Feathered Deities!"

around the players, a massive temple rose up, seeming also like some sort of cave. In the center was a golden circle with a pyramid on top, four colored gems around it. After a few seconds, a blue Feather appeared on the blue gem.

"...The temple also gets a Blue Feather Counter when I bring it out this way. And don't think you'll be getting rid of it soon... with a Blue Feather Counter, the temple is immortal." He giggled. "Just wait until it gets all four feathers together..."

The walls seemed to shimmer with blue energy.

"I'll end my turn by placing two face-downs."

[spoiler= Cards Used]

Single Feather Basilisk

Light - 1 star

[sea Serpent/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Set, or Special Summoned to the field. You may discard this card from your hand to search your deck for a "Two Feather Basilisk" add it to your hand. If this card is in your graveyard and a monster with 'Basilisk' in its name is face-up on your side of the field, you may remove this card from play to negate the activation of a Spell Card / Trap Card / Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon and destroy the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster by removing this card from play.

Atk/1000 Def/1000

Ritual Basilisk God

Light - 4 star

[sea Serpant/Effect]

If this card is Normal Summoned to the field, search your deck for a "Divine Offering of Sacred Feathers" in its name and add it to your hand. If this card is Special Summoned to the field, negate the effects of all opponent's monsters until the End Phase of that turn.

Atk/1800 Def/1700

Divine Offering of Sacred Feathers

[spell/Ritual]

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Two Feather Basilisk", "Four Feather Basilisk", "Six Feather Basilisk", or "Eight Feather Basilisk". You must also offer Monster Cards with levels equal or exceeding that of the monster you

want to Ritual Summon from your Hand or Field.

Two Feather Basilisk

Light - 2 star

[sea Serpant/Ritual/Effect]

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by "Divine Offering of Sacred Feathers". When this card is successfully Summoned to the field, you may activate a "Sacred Temple of Feathered Deities" from your deck and place a "Blue Feather Counter" on it. This card cannot be destroyed in battle. Once per turn, this card may attack the opponent directly.

Atk/1200 Def/1200

Sacred Temple of Feathered Deities

[spell/Field]

Whenever you draw a card with 'Basilisk' in the name, you may reveal it to the opponent in order to draw another card. If there is a Ritual Spell card in your Graveyard, you may pay 500 life points to add it to your hand. This card gains the following effects depending on the counters placed on it-

-Blue Feather Counter: This card cannot be removed from the field in any way.

-Red Feather Counter: Increase the Atk and Def of all face-up Sea Serpant monsters by 700.

-Green Feather Counter: Your opponent may not add cards to their hand from their deck except by drawing them.

-Purple Feather Counter: Your opponent may not Special Summon monsters.

If this card has a Blue Feather Counter, Red Feather Counter, Green Feather Counter and Purple Feather Counter on it at the same time, you win the duel.

"Heh. This is going to be fun... first duel in ages. Its my turn. I draw."

A wave pulsated from his hand.

"I summon Dark Soul Jester to the field in attack position... I have him attack your 2 feathered Basilisk. I set 2 cards an end.

A weird Jester with overall jerky movements appeared out of the card. He had a weird smile on his face. One of confidence... and fear put together. He charged a ball of energy and fired it at the Basilisk.

Hand: 3

Monsters: 1 (depending on your response)

S/T: 2 (Either way)

[spoiler=card]

10822.jpg

Archived