Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll take the ultimate machine one' date=' what do you mean gotta sleep?

[/quote']

OoC: I'm not from the same continent as you, for your info, and I'll post the cards later.

[spoiler=Cards you got (6 per pack, you got 1 pack)]

117444.jpgx2

117444u.jpgx2

117444q.jpgx1

117444p.jpgx1

Look at the numbers beside the cards... That's the number you got

Hirikiri looks at Alexis and says' date='"so your from asia im from the big city of Domino city.Tis night has been so weard.First that guy getting in my face you being slightly histericle.Just kidding.So how did you get into the Obelisk dorm?"

[/quote']

"I defeated some evil guy who then later became my Duel Spirit, when I was a Ra. That guy was my old card, part of my old deck... His name is Diamondback..." Alexis said, "I didn't buy him, I made him."

ya i'll buy another machine booster.

"Wow! I heard you have a Dinosaur-type deck! For some reason I thought you prefer Barney & Friends! So' date=' You'll get modern technology..." said Gary

[spoiler=Cards you got']

117444.jpgx2

117444.jpgx2

117444e.jpgx1

117444h.jpg

OoC: Wait a while

Ultima looks around the academy shop' date=' seeing if there are any booster packs worth buying. he looks towards the classics to begin with and works his way through the store.

[/quote']

"Waddya like, my friend," smiled Gary. He showed him a few packs... They were:

Barney & Friends - Mainly 4 Dinosaur-type monsters.

Club Penguin - Consists of WATER Winged Beast-type monsters, or Penguins, and Puffles

Nuclear Robot - A burn, monster destroying and suicide deck in one. Acts like bombs!

Ultima Prototype - Machine-type monsters, nearly indestructable!

Periodic Table of Elements - If you like Science a lot, you will know how to play this deck.

Gary continued, "They're ALL strong! And no, I hate Barney the Dinosaur..."

OoC: I created A few new Characters... I'm gonna introduce them, a scene about dueling halfway...

Meanwhile, Alexis Joltawing "Victa zeh Victa" Goh was dueling halfway with his opponent, Otto Joltingson. Alexis had a Jinzo and an Elemental Hero Aqua Neos on his field, Wile Otto's field was Empty and she had 500 life points left.

"Your turn!" Alexis said to Otto. "Alright! Draw! I summon Internet Reference Orly Owl!" Otto said in her british accent.

"But Jinzo's special ability is to destroy all Internet References on the field!" The Owl was destroyed... Kay, that was epic.

"That's it! I end my turn! I'm gonna die anyway..." Otto said, nearly sobbing.

"Now Aqua Neos! Attack!"

Otto has lost her duel...

OoC: Alexis is MY real name.

Otto said to Alexis, "Wow, you're skilled! No wonder you're known as Victa zeh Victa! Next time I'm gonna use Morphtronics."

Valentino Tan appeared into the Room and sid, "Bravo, my friends. I like how your Jinzo destroyed Otto's Internet references, Alexis."

OoC: Yup, I referenced the Abridged Series, just ignore the fact that Jinzo can't destroy Internet References, for this time.

Alexis J. Goh returned to his dorm with Valentino. Otto just sat down and thought, don't ask me what she's thinking about. Don't worry Otto, that's just Jinzo's special effect. 17-year-old Otto (She looks like a 13-year old) then went to the card shop to buy a few Periodic Table of Elements booster packs, in hopes to defeat Alexis' Jinzo.

OoC: One more time, do not mistake THIS Alexis for THE OTHER Alexis. Clear?

bump ok i mod when victa is asleep and he mods when i'm asleep or when he is on.

OoC: I didn't agree to that! You're not even the co-owner! Probably Means no god-modding. Once you reach Level 4 and your Rping skills are good enough, PM me for permission and you can be co-owner, but still don't God-Mod.

So we were... here!

Otto bought the deck and went back to her dorm... She started sobbing.

"What's wrong? As if you lost to a 12-year old Silfer Slacker, someone 5 years younger than you," said her Duel Spirit, Shoop Da Whoop.

"Victa zeh Victa? That guy?" her other Duel Spirit, Morphtronic Cameran, said in shock.

"Yup, that guy. A. J. Goh."

OoC: ZOMG! I am a character in this RP! OK, I bet you're bored cos' I said this 6 billion times. And where's Strategist13?

Meanwhile, back at Alexis Joltawing Goh's dorm...

"You defeated those monstrous Memes and you ought to thank me," his duel spirit, Jinzo said...

"Thanks, Jinzo."

Kay... In what way were those internet thingies monstrous? Anyways, back to the story...

"Now, Let's see my Periodic Table of Elements deck..." Valentino said to himself, "King Midas? What the *bleep* is he doing in my deck?!! He isn't a Ritual monster either!"

"Calm down, it's MY support card," his duel spirit, Periodic Element - Au, said, "When this guy destroys another monster, you can special summon me! Sounds familiar? The touch of King Midas."

"ORLY?" said his other duel Spirit, Orly Owl. Orly Owl is described as 'quite epic'.

OoC: I revealed some of the card's special effects... Haha!

OoC: That's it! There aren't any Female students (Not much)... And rucario went to another RPing Website, I think. But how? How do I get more? I'll comb the area...

OoC: I created another character, Otto Joltingson (Female) to be Justin's Roomate.

OoC: Cos' he's BANNED! So, WHO would like to join this, anyway? There are SO MANY of such things! So Good thig I never got banned. Talkin' about bann, Watch out for Dealer Umbra and his bannhammer while RPing. Good thing he didn't catch you breaking the rules.

OoC: Kay...

"I'm just fine," Alexis said, "but... Nevermind..." Actually, Alexis was gonna say something about her liking to 2-tme! I pity Hirikiri for being blinded by her love. And his actual blindness! (YGO Abridged series reference) Then, Otto was walking by... with her duel spirits comforting her...

"It's alright, It's common for Jinzos to destroy Internet Memes..." Otto's duel spirits said in unison.

OoC: Yup, THAT happened. The Abridged Series Reference. But it won't happen to you... It won't.

OoC: The younger Alexis is me, and is a Male. The older one is... a female?

Meanwhile, Alexis Joltawing Goh (AKA A.J. Goh) was also walking around.

"I'm very relieved you don't mix me with your Club Penguin deck," said A.J. Goh's Duel Spirit, Dark Magician Girl.

"I could obliterate them cos' They're on the Internet," said his other duel spirit, Jinzo.

"I'm Otto Joltingson," the young lass said. Her duel Spirit, Morphtronic Cameran said, "Haha! You probably think this is worser than a Rickroll!"

OoC: Otto is a girl! I'm very epic.

Otto Joltingson is quite short for a 17-year old... I would say. She feels a little sad because she got defeated by A.J. Goh, a SILFER! But it's OK, He used Jinzo, she used INTERNET MEMES! She is now planning to create an Internet Meme immune to the effects of DARK and Machine-type monsters.

"My, young lass, you look really familiar, and you sound familiar..." said Alexis.

Cephalodon was simply was hiding and spied on the couple. "Man, Is that Hirikiri two-timing or something?" he thought. Why would Hirikiri DO THAT?

"Oh *bleep*! You found me! Actually, you didn't. Well, i made a couple new friends here...

A.J. Goh(Alexis Joltawing Goh) and Valentino Tan were also hiding there. A couple Silfers. At least it doesn't suck more than Burger King.

OoC: The Burger King guy beside me started to cry. I said that I'll buy him some McDonald's. Now I have a Black eye.

"What's this? That girl who uses Internet memes? Impossible?" shouted Yubel, A.J. Goh's duel spirit.

"Yup, her!" he replied, "Otto! What a wierd name for a girl..."

"I beg your pardon..." Otto replied.

Then, nothing happened...

"IMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!" Otto's duel spirit, Internet Ref. Shoop Da Whoop said. Then, this time, nothing happened.

As Hirikiri takes off his bandages pulsing scars bulged around his eyes he says to the others,"Please dont look at me i need to change my bandages and my scars are very hideos so,Yea." Hirikiri pulls out more bandages to start to wrap back over his eyes.

Ooc: if you dont make post that progress the story and that isnt confusing this thread will end up getting locked. Just warning you

"We'll go!" All those non-Obelisk guys said.

"Oh, I bet that'll be fun, if you don't mix decks again," said A.J. Goh's duel spirit, Dark Magician Girl.

"I WILL mix decks," he replied.

OoC: I'm making a Plot Twist. Thanks Rucario for the idea... LONG AGO...

"Oh sure, this is gonna be so much fun..." said A.J. Goh's duel spirit, Jinzo, "But I can't underestimate his deck... You MUST mix this deck with your C.P. deck despite the fact I hate it!"

Valentino put on his glasses. He took out a card and added it to his deck.

Archived