Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey victa if you let me in you'll get bonus points in my contest.

Name:Justin Artemis

Pic-Description: A smart boy that pays attention in school he spends his spare time studying and dueling.

Dorm: Ra yellow-since he is so young they don't think he has enough experience to be in obelisk blue.

Dorm#:06

Deck: Prehistoric Peril.

Spirit Card: Tyrano exiled King

Bio: he often made fun of because of his age but he gets his revenge out through dueling. he is smart but hot tempered.

Crush: none but he does have an eye for the girls

position: student

Justin walks in to the stadium hoping that he is offered a challenge

post_354427_1250622915_8ccc53413589e2a8b76d828e342f7945_thumb.attach

Justin Smiles and says i understand, we must pause this duel cephelodon you are clearly very busy and i well i have things... to attend to. this duel will commence later today or even tomorrow. they both leave the stadium. Justin walks to Gary's card booth. Let's see your selection Justin said. Gary said gruffly only sell my cards to the duel academy students, you look sorta too young. Justin's smile faded into a frown you really got one duelist really mad old man! you know if you don't know how to duel you shouldn't be running a card stand, i'll duel you for a pack of cards!

Will gary Acept Justin's challenge Stay tuned to find out

So whatsit gonna be Gary? Justin Asked. Gary said show me your id.

justin did as he was told, my name is Justin Artemis i am in ra yellow and i will be the one to annihilate you in a duel. very well said gary ripping open some booster packs it's time to duel! i don't bring my normal deck around so i'll use some booster packs, I've never used these cards before so it will be a fair match. Justin grinned bring it on!!

Character profile: (note this is not my character, it is just like a com character.)

Name: Gary Hiroto

Pic Description: see thumb nail-Gary was a popular school boy when he was 14, he was one of the smartest and had good looks until Brutus, a bully was jealous that he was getting all the attention, everyday he would beat Gary up after school, Gary was loosing his sight from having so many black eyes, therefor he got glasses. his teeth were bent out of shape so he got braces, in no time Gary had became a high school nerd. He lived in fear and didn't eat much and grew skinny. But when one of his remaining friends showed him duel monsters it lit a flame in Gary's heart, now Gary wasn't as popular as Brutus but he could beat him at duel monsters, At least now Brutus wasn't picking on him any more.

Dorm: He sleeps in the Teachers Dorm.

Dorm#:15

Deck: Depends on What booster packs and Decks he's selling.

Spirit card: Ancient Gear Engineer- this was the card he used to beat Brutus

Bio: Yu-gi-oh healed part of his heart, hearing that there was an institution training young duelists he applied for a position. He is Part Japanese.

Crush: When he was 14 it was a girl named Sue opal.

Position: Yu-gi-oh Card Vendor.

post_354427_1250711203_92a424093f10aca7baa019306844370d_thumb.attach

He looks kinda young but don't be fooled, he is a strong duelist.

Just then the heard a bang coming from the duel academy. I'm going to investigate said Justin. This may be a decoy said Gary. i need to protect my booth. Justin ran into the great hall there he met Alexis, Kyza, cephelodon, Rey,Blaze,ley, and some how Damien a former student was there. What happened Rey asked, i was informed by some slifer slackers Head master was attacked, At that they all started running into the teachers dorm. Wait said Kyza, Justin slowed down his pace but kept running. Where the heck did you come from Damien Kyza Demanded, i thought you joind the new north academy? That was all Justin heard before bursting into the Head masters room.

He had never met the headmaster before, what would it be like? He had no time to think about that though for there on the wooden desk was a scorpion. AHHHHHHH! Justin screamed Headmasters been poisoned by a scorpion. No You Fool!!! err Mister Artemis I am your head master. You mean are head master is, is A Arachnid? Yes I'm an arachnid you fool! What was the bang Kyza Asked as he and the others stepped into the room. Oh that was nothing, just an experiment gone wrong. Test tubes and beakers lay shattered on his desk. I'm afraid we will have to cancel that duel with new north academy. Why? Alexis asked. Oh that is um err private. i understand now said Justin. you aren't our headmaster, are headmaster is hidden in new north academy, that is why you don't want us to visit there, your experiment gone wrong is your prototype bomb, i knew you were up to something because your acting so nervous. Smart boy Said Headmaster, call me Scorpio your so smart, to smart Boy he snarled. i'm going to destroy you in a duel! Bring it on! Justin replied. Justin was touching the top card on his deck and started to draw but then froze. I-I-I I can't move! Scorpio laughed wickedly I can't move, WHAT"S HAPPENING TO ME!!!

Name:Ultima

Pic/Description: Wears a full length leather jacket at all times, green shirt and black trousers. long black straight hair with red eyes. very pale skin and black shoes. fairly tall (5 ft 11)

Dorm: Slyther

Dorm number: 90

Deck Type: Harpy/Ritual Combo

Deck Name: Shinato's Judgement

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Shinato King of A Higher Plane

Bio(Optional): A mysterious character at a high standered of dueling. He refuses to duel someone unless he sees a potential challenge, which is why he is put at the bottom of the class despite his outstanding skill and knowlege in dueling.

Crush:None Yet

Name:Johnathon Brimston

Pic/Description:Tall,skinny, and short, dark brown hair with green eyes.

Dorm:Obelisk

Dorm number:117

Deck Type:Bionicle

Spirit Card (max 8 ):Mata Nui

Bio(Optional):Smart,kind,brave,hot-headed,impatient,adventurous

Crush:Alexis Joltasworth

Position:Student

Name:Hirikiri

Pic/Description:6'0 Wears all black and wears bandeges on eyes becouse hes blind

Dorm number:12

Deck Type:Pandemonium and fiend invation

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Zoa

Bio(Optional):Blinded nad lost both parents in car reck when 6 years old thats all thats known

Crush:None yet

Accept

He had never met the headmaster before' date=' what would it be like? He had no time to think about that though for there on the wooden desk was a scorpion. AHHHHHHH! Justin screamed Headmasters been poisoned by a scorpion. No You Fool!!! err Mister Artemis I am your head master. You mean are head master is, is A Arachnid? Yes I'm an arachnid you fool! What was the bang Kyza Asked as he and the others stepped into the room. Oh that was nothing, just an experiment gone wrong. Test tubes and beakers lay shattered on his desk. I'm afraid we will have to cancel that duel with new north academy. Why? Alexis asked. Oh that is um err private. i understand now said Justin. you aren't our headmaster, are headmaster is hidden in new north academy, that is why you don't want us to visit there, your experiment gone wrong is your prototype bomb, i knew you were up to something because your acting so nervous. Smart boy Said Headmaster, call me Scorpio your so smart, to smart Boy he snarled. i'm going to destroy you in a duel! Bring it on! Justin replied. Justin was touching the top card on his deck and started to draw but then froze. I-I-I I can't move! Scorpio laughed wickedly I can't move, WHAT"S HAPPENING TO ME!!!

[/quote']

No god-modding, I think you are. And I'll post for this later. And by the way, you can create a second card vendor, not called Gary.

Name:Ultima

Pic/Description: Wears a full length leather jacket at all times' date=' green shirt and black trousers. long black straight hair with red eyes. very pale skin and black shoes. fairly tall (5 ft 11)

Dorm: Slyther

Dorm number: 90

Deck Type: Harpy/Ritual Combo

Deck Name: Shinato's Judgement

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Shinato King of A Higher Plane

Bio(Optional): A mysterious character at a high standered of dueling. He refuses to duel someone unless he sees a potential challenge, which is why he is put at the bottom of the class despite his outstanding skill and knowlege in dueling.

Crush:None Yet

[/quote']

Accepted!

Name:Johnathon Brimston

Pic/Description:Tall' date='skinny, and short, dark brown hair with green eyes.

Dorm number:117

Deck Type:Bionicle

Spirit Card (max 8 ):Mata Nui

Bio(Optional):Smart,kind,brave,hot-headed,impatient,adventurous

Crush:Alexis Joltasworth

Position:Student

[/quote']

Accepted AGAIN!

Archived