[DISC] Destiny Hero Defendguy

I use him IRL right now and he is amazing! No one has actually evah just run over him.

in top 8 last week he sat on myside of the field with skill drain up for 10 turns till they finally smashed him. =3

I was in the roughly same scenario in my School toureney last week. And my school has some pretty good duelists. Me not included lol.

I use him IRL right now and he is amazing! No one has actually evah just run over him.

in top 8 last week he sat on myside of the field with skill drain up for 10 turns till they finally smashed him. =3

I was in the roughly same scenario in my School toureney last week. And my school has some pretty good duelists. Me not included lol.

Actually the only reason he sat there was because i was playing against Dark Oppression and he slowed my Skill Drain deck to a halt, so the only thing i could do was defend. XD also it was a Solemn fest. i won with 125lp thanks to Barbaros.

Every thing he can do can be done better by some other card

Quickly name a D-Drawible' date=' Crushible, Allurible, wall that can sit on the Field while skill drain is up GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGo

[/quote']

Key word their being Skill Drain. In a Skill Drain deck I'd assume he'd be of a fair amount of use.

Out side of that he's good for a turn, but so many other monsters are, and they often outclass him.

Still I guess I should have said he is useful in Skill Drain.

Idd. Gale anals rapes this.

Won't Gale be limited on the next list?

Better NOT be.

The fact that it's not hard to kill on the opponent's next turn helps balance it a bit more, hopefully that's enough to keep this. Besides, if they won't limit JD, why limit Gale?

I played hin and Big Shield Gardna in an lol Skill drain deck. I ran him specifaccly because i wanted the allure target. Otherwise i havent really played because if you cant get rid of him almost IMMEDIATLY upon him getting face up or your opponet gets a free Jar of Greed.

and Syncrow, they would limit gale and not JD because konami failz. and i hope I can trust you to post the image because I am too lazy too

This guy's DEF is awesome!

No LV5 and lower can hope to crush it (probably)

Of course' date=' the bigger monsters can run over him and your opponent gets to draw, but this works with CCV.

[/quote']

Injection Fairy Lily wants a word with you ;)

Topic:

Card is good for 1 turn as long as you can get rid of it (or its effect) after using it once. Its a mini Spirit Reaper that will probably cause Battle Damage so.. I sort of like it. I wouldn't use it in any of my current Decks but I like it...

Archived