Naruto

Though I suspect there's indeed more to her low eyesight than we know, since it's uncommon for Uchiha to need glasses.

I actually didn't think about this. I wonder if she'll get contacts later down the line or something, since she might be at a disadvantage in a fight if her glasses break.

Or maybe unlocking Sharingan will augment her vision?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=asdasdfgsdsd]I also thought Shisui seemed like the most likely candidate, but I don't really see a motive. And why chose now of all times to come back?

Itachi's death was brought up. Maybe that's all the motive he needs? Uchiha have a history of activating their periods for stuff like this.

[spoiler=asdasdfgsdsd]I also thought Shisui seemed like the most likely candidate, but I don't really see a motive. And why chose now of all times to come back?

[spoiler=Hmm]

Well, the black sclera in his eyes imply that he's an Edo Tensei, meaning that he was only recently brought back...or something. That, or he wanted to wait until his 'son' met Sasuke on his own, once he was at a level of skill that he could escape without getting captured, brutally injured, or killed.

As for motive, well, it's possible that Shisui doesn't know anything about Sasuke, apart from the fact that he was Itachi's once-cute little brother and later went on to kill Itachi. To him, it's simply that he thinks Sasuke didn't respect Itachi's wishes or sacrifice at all, despite being the only Uchiha spared in that massacre.

Maybe he thinks Sasuke did it out of something akin to a tantrum, unable to accept the death of his clan no matter what. Maybe he never even knew about Itachi's whole "get stronger, get the same eyes as me, hate me" gambit.

................................................I don't think it's Shisui though. Just doesn't seem like something he'd do. But then again, there was Obito~

Overall, the past two chapters have been pretty interesting~ Sarada seems pretty cool, and it looks like we'll get to see more of how much Naruto has matured in the upcoming chapter.

So 704 spoilers images are out. I don't usually look at these but I couldn't help it this time.

[spoiler=spoilers] W7R20uK.jpg

Looks like Shin has Mangekyou Sharingan...interesting. Also looks like we have some Kurama Chakra Mode action.

[spoiler=Hmm]

Well, the black sclera in his eyes imply that he's an Edo Tensei, meaning that he was only recently brought back...or something. That, or he wanted to wait until his 'son' met Sasuke on his own, once he was at a level of skill that he could escape without getting captured, brutally injured, or killed.

As for motive, well, it's possible that Shisui doesn't know anything about Sasuke, apart from the fact that he was Itachi's once-cute little brother and later went on to kill Itachi. To him, it's simply that he thinks Sasuke didn't respect Itachi's wishes or sacrifice at all, despite being the only Uchiha spared in that massacre.

Maybe he thinks Sasuke did it out of something akin to a tantrum, unable to accept the death of his clan no matter what. Maybe he never even knew about Itachi's whole "get stronger, get the same eyes as me, hate me" gambit.

................................................I don't think it's Shisui though. Just doesn't seem like something he'd do. But then again, there was Obito~

Overall, the past two chapters have been pretty interesting~ Sarada seems pretty cool, and it looks like we'll get to see more of how much Naruto has matured in the upcoming chapter.

Even if Shisui didn't know the whole story, it seems silly even for an Uchiha to go to such measures, especially when he was portrayed as a relatively cool character in previous chapters.

Edit: Sorry for double post, accident.

I'm not sure if the guy's Shisui or not, but I'll bet on him being it because everyone doubted Obito being Tobi because it was too obvious, yet look what happened.

So I'm betting on him being Shisui and getting an explanation for what messed him up. Though I'd be fine with being wrong.

[spoiler=As for 704]

Cute. Naruto interacting with Sarada was really nice, and it's funny that Chouchou thought Naruto was her dad. I bet she'll do the same thing with Sasuke.

Cool that Sarada unlocked Sharingan and Shin has Mangekyo.

704 got fully released, nice.

[spoiler=Spoilers]Well...that is one way to have a reunion, feels a bit messed up though. I wonder if we are going to get more of Boruto in the later chapters, as everybody expected it to be about him but so far Sarada is the leading role. Not complaining though, I'm liking the developments to her character so far.

映画のエピソードを少しだけ紹介!
Just a little introduction to the movie episode!

劇場グッズも登場だ!!
It’s also the introduction of theater promotional items!!

オレは火影に…なりたくもねェ!!
(Boruto) I don’t even want to become…. the Hokage!!

お前はナルトとは違うようだね
(Papasuke) You seem to be different from Naruto

私たちのすごいところ、火影様に見せつけてやるーよ!!
(Sarada) We’ll show off our amazing aspects to Hokage-sama!!

Mitsuki

落ち着いた雰囲気の少年…!?
A boy with a calm composure

(lit= quiet/calm/composed + atmosphere)

外伝にも登場している多くの謎に包まれた少年!一体何者!?
A boy who appears in the Gaiden who’s shrouded in many mysteries. What kind of person is he!?

オレは火影に…なりたくもねェ!!
(Boruto) I don’t even want to become…. the Hokage!!

This chapter was pretty interesting. We got some bonding between Naruto and Sarada, and it seems Sarada went ahead to go meet her father...aaaannnnddddd he's planning to kill her. In the guy's defense, he hasn't seen her in twelve years so he'd have no idea what she looks like, making it only natural for him to assume that she's connected to the prior kid, but then again, he hasn't visited in twelve years, so that's his own fault~

Just a typical Uchiha reunion, eh? Eh?

@Akame: Boruto doesn't want to succeed his dad? Well, that's a first~

Good riddance fillers. The animation was alright in the latest episode but felt all over the place at times.

Anyway...

[spoiler=705 stuff]Stronger than Kaguya huh? Seems like a bit of a stretch as there is only 5 chapters left. Danzo arm dude looks creepy.

What a lovely chapter. We got info on Sasuke and all that, and well, that guy... You lot still think he's Shisui after all that? xD

Good riddance fillers. The animation was alright in the latest episode but felt all over the place at times.

[spoiler=705 stuff]Stronger than Kaguya huh? Seems like a bit of a stretch as there is only 5 chapters left. Danzo arm dude looks creepy.

Could be just setting up the Boruto movie, ya'know, so the referred-to conflict may not necessarily be resolved in this side story~

Wait, when did they say the Gaiden was only 10 chapters?

So that eye guy gave me a scare, I thought Danzo was back for a second. He looks mad weird, but that's what Kishi's going for.

Maybe not Shisui, but someone related to Itachi. But who...

My top guess will still be Shisui on account of the Obito clause.

I want to know when that mission started. Because all of the Kages had been succeeded at that point, including Kakashi.

In fact, some sort of epilogue timeline would be nice >.>

Wait, when did they say the Gaiden was only 10 chapters?

Actually I'm just going on rumours here, I don't think it was officially announced. Gonna go look for a sauce now actually, I'll edit this if I find something.

Oh good, the filler that was blocking 8-gate Guy for 6 months is finally over.

As for Gaiden, Naruto certainly had some great pics in this chapter. Don't really like how he continues to wank Sasuke though, the guy could have been a much better father, mission be damned.

Archived