Naruto

What was that a liver? I love how she came in and nearly killed dude while the stronger ones were bullshitting on the side. Lol. After what Shin Sr. said I don't think she would would help him. Also, I think this is like that episode of Fairly Odd Parents when everyone becomes Dad's children. What I'm saying is, that all of this guy's subordinates call him father and every single one of them are called Shin. Like some weird cult or something.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=707]

Oooh, how interesting. It was nice to see Taka again.

I'm guessing that Sakura was unable to give birth to a child with Sasuke on her own, so Karin decided to assist the couple by lending her own ovum. That way, Karin is the biological mother, but Sakura is still the actual mother~

As much of an ass as Sasuke is, judging by the way Sasuke and Sakura themselves act, it seems quite unlikely that he would've unnecessarily cheated. There is, of course, also the possibility that it'll be explained away by Suigetsu being a failure/taking the wrong hair, but that seems like more of a cheap copout, ugu.

I'm betting Suigetsu grabbed Sasuke's DNA instead of Karin's.

But then again, I was thinking Shin might be Shisui for a second when it turns out he's just some random dude.

On the other hand, it'd be interesting if Karin was the mother. You don't usually see that kind of backstory in shonen nowadays.

Little odd that Naruto and Sasuke are being kind of chill with Orochimaru despite him being a major criminal that incited war with Konoha and killing the 3rd, but whatever, details...

...You DO realize that you took all of these panels out of their original contexts?

It's a joke. The text isn't from the original manga, someone edited it.

[spoiler=708]

Mostly filler this chapter, but it's nice to see Naruto and Sarada forming a bond. It's an interesting dynamic too for the SasuSaku kid (still believe Karin took Sasuke's DNA because she'd totally do that) to be admiring Naruto while his actual son is more distant and will probably look up to Sasuke more.

The new chapter came out early, it seems... http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/9

[spoiler=Thoughts]

Karin may be Sarada's mother as far as we know, but growing up with Sakura, it seems Sarada's inherited her techniques. And she seems quite strong for her rank, considering that she's only an academy student at this point (especially since she already has the Sharingan).

...I wonder what Sarada's eyes could do if Sasuke had a child with Hinata.

The new chapter came out early, it seems... http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/9

[spoiler=Thoughts]

Karin may be Sarada's mother as far as we know, but growing up with Sakura, it seems Sarada's inherited her techniques. And she seems quite strong for her rank, considering that she's only an academy student at this point (especially since she already has the Sharingan).

...I wonder what Sarada's eyes could do if Sasuke had a child with Hinata.

[spoiler=Well]

In regards to your last question, Kishimoto confirmed an Uchiha/Hyuga baby would have one Sharingan and one Byakugan.

Yeah, I didn't expect her to do that. That's pretty cool, that means she's even better with chakra control than her mom was at that age (I still believe Suigetsu's sample was Sasuke's since it was from Karin's desk).

[spoiler=Well]

In regards to your last question, Kishimoto confirmed an Uchiha/Hyuga baby would have one Sharingan and one Byakugan.

Yeah, I didn't expect her to do that. That's pretty cool, that means she's even better with chakra control than her mom was at that age (I still believe Suigetsu's sample was Sasuke's since it was from Karin's desk).

Bolt x Sarada= god baby?

My my my~

Sarada's chakra control feels like a bit of an asspull, since it's not really something you inherit like a dojutsu, but hey, I'm not complaining~

I could see her being studious and/or Sakura helping her train at home, kinda like what Chi Chi did with Goten.

Or what you said, in which case it can get in line with the asspulls from the War arc, lol

It was an enjoyable backstory, given how Chapter 700 didn't really talk about the kids much; more on seeing how everyone that we grew up reading for the past couple years looks like 10-20 years into the future.

(For this, let's assume that all of them are in their mid/late 30s, if we go with Team 10 having their kids at the same age as their parents did as a guide.)

But yeah, Naruto had a good run.

Just as a sidenote, 700+10 is released.

Link if anyone hasn't gotten to it yet: http://readms.com/r/naruto/700%2B10/2843/1

[spoiler=Do not open unless you read chapter]

Sakura is indeed Sarada's birth mother.

Karin was only there to deliver.

Shins get defeated, and end up in Kabuto's orphanage (all of them).

Their father is pretty much dead at this point.

Nothing else regarding how the other kids turned out; including Boruto/Himawari.

Probably the movie says it, but I really don't know.

Sasuke gives his daughter the same head poke Itachi did in their younger days as he goes off to do stuff.

Not for Sakura, so...

Sarada wants to become Kage someday; maybe she will (but given the series is over now, we won't see that).

[spoiler=700-10]

I really loved that Kabuto took over the orphanage with his friend. Really warmed my heart up.

Same with the Uchiha family stuff, that was nice to see.

So the multiple Shins will help repopulate Sharingans into the world, probably. Maybe that'll be one of the things Sarada will be dealing with in the far future if she becomes Hokage. Which is cool to see to.

Good Gaiden.

[spoiler=700-10]So Kabuto took over the orphanage. The probably shouldn't be any trouble he was a decent match until Itachi put up Izanami.

The Sharingan can now be more populace wether this is good or bad is up to whoever is in charge when they grow up and have they think for themselves.

Karin gets mad at Shigetsu for making Sadara think she was her mother when she was the one who delivered her.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived