Naruto

If Naruto having kids with Hinata ruins Naruto for you, I honestly don't know what I can tell you. The romance in the series was FAR on the back burner, so I can get being upseat, but I can not understand this extreme a reaction.But again, Last Movie will likely delve into their relationship, so lets shelve this conversation for now, ok?

I'm just sitting here hoping Bleach and OP don't pull Ichi/Orohime or Luffy/Nami....more the former tbh, but w/e

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just sitting here hoping Bleach and OP don't pull Ichi/Orohime or Luffy/Nami....more the former tbh, but w/e

Oda has said that romance is not really something he cares about. No idea about Ichihime. Honestly feel that might happen.

Anyway, NEW TOPIC

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/manga-artists-pay-tribute-to-naruto/

ALL OF THE LOVE

700 was pretty much half dedicated to shipping in a rush. I don't think anyone really needs to even see it to wrap up the story. As far as I'm concerned, 699 wrapped it up in a decent way. I can see you being disappointed, but try to be objective here and at the very least talk about the reasons rather than just swear and take your anger on a character.

Which I think Hinata was by no means a bad character, she just was neglected a lot, especially with the huge war going on and whatnot, and Sakura had to get more development because well, Sakura is a main character, while Hinata is a support character. A very popular support character, but a support character nonetheless, serving mostly as a potential love interest. Romance in these shonen mostly is in the background, as Flame Dragon said.

Oda has said that romance is not really something he cares about. No idea about Ichihime. Honestly feel that might happen.

Anyway, NEW TOPIC
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/manga-artists-pay-tribute-to-naruto/

ALL OF THE LOVE <3

Just quoting to say sorry. I'll move on to that topic now, it just happened that I refreshed the page after posting....

700 was pretty much half dedicated to shipping in a rush. I don't think anyone really needs to even see it to wrap up the story. As far as I'm concerned, 699 wrapped it up in a decent way. I can see you being disappointed, but try to be objective here and at the very least talk about the reasons rather than just swear and take your anger on a character.

Which I think Hinata was by no means a bad character, she just was neglected a lot, especially with the huge war going on and whatnot, and Sakura had to get more development because well, Sakura is a main character, while Hinata is a support character. A very popular support character, but a support character nonetheless, serving mostly as a potential love interest. Romance in these shonen mostly is in the background, as Flame Dragon said.

Just quoting to say sorry. I'll move on to that topic now, it just happened that I refreshed the page after posting....

Honstly, most of the characters were pushed to the back around when Sasuke formed Snake/Hebi since thats when he really become a second lead. I mean, we spend a TON of chapters in the second half of Naruto that just focus on Sasuke.

Those were good to read. And nice to know Kishi and Oda are friends/rivals, that made me happy.

That makes me wonder what Kishi's going to work on next.

Maybe something about the mafia; I think he's had 2 one-shots on that now.

3rd Generation Naruto Confirmed however it will be a short series:

http://www.hngn.com/articles/48437/20141105/naruto-to-continue-part-three-confirmed-for-spring-2015.htm#ixzz3IIQgazSb

http://www.latintimes.com/naruto-manga-sequel-arrives-spring-2015-what-comes-after-shippuden-report-273888

The story of Bolt will begin the question is if the manga becomes popular will the manga instead of short be longer?

Winter, calm down. If not, I have no problem handing out warnings.

P.D: and what's Sasuke doing? I don't think that "feeling" he got was a casual "good bye" scene but a prelude of something, or at least it felt like that more than like a scene fitting of an ending. What about Sasuke's team of criminals as well while we are at it?...

Sasuke was hearing Sarada calling out to him.

I agree that we needed more from Taka.

From now on, I'll call Boruto x Sarada pairing as Burrito Salad.

only fitting name for that pairing.

I prefer "Salad Bowl".

After thinking about, I think the reason I dislike the epilogue is because it reminds me of Digimon 02.

It's more like the Harry Potter epilogue.

http://www.hngn.com/articles/48437/20141105/naruto-to-continue-part-three-confirmed-for-spring-2015.htm#ixzz3IIQgazSb

http://www.latintimes.com/naruto-manga-sequel-arrives-spring-2015-what-comes-after-shippuden-report-273888

The story of Bolt will begin the question is if the manga becomes popular will the manga instead of short be longer?

Well, it's a mix of the fifteenth anniversary and the New Era Project, so we might have to wait and see the full extent of the New Era Project. At the very least, I'm curious about the next Ultimate Ninja game.

Winter, calm down. If not, I have no problem handing out warnings.

Sasuke was hearing Sarada calling out to him.

I agree that we needed more from Taka.

I prefer "Salad Bowl".

It's more like the Harry Potter epilogue.

Well, it's a mix of the fifteenth anniversary and the New Era Project, so we might have to wait and see the full extent of the New Era Project. At the very least, I'm curious about the next Ultimate Ninja game.

I was unaware that I could want a character to die. "Ok" I guess. The world is too peaceful right now, if P3 is to occur something horrible has to kick things into motion.

I was unaware that I could want a character to die. "Ok" I guess. The world is too peaceful right now, if P3 is to occur something horrible has to kick things into motion.

People in here are pretty lenient. So if you said it only once most of us, if not all, would just let it go. Even if it had been one time, it is arguably going over-board.

Though it wasn't a one time thing. You've posted 22 times in the last 5 pages in this thread. That's more than a full page worth of posts, and half of those you are b****ing about how much you hate Hinata, or saying you hated chapter 700, which has Hinata as one of the big important reasons you hate the chapter. I'm just saying.

Also:

[spoiler=YOU FOOL! This peace is what all true heroes strive for!]

King_Harkinain_Mah_Boi___Glow_by_HidanKa

After thinking about, I think the reason I dislike the epilogue is because it reminds me of Digimon 02.

I can get that. As said a few times, its mostly a cute fans service thing. Certainly feels better handled than 02 at least. I think if anything it would be more like Harry Potter's as Roxas said.

You know I've brought this up a few times in my posts right? As said before, I'm more interested in lives of the parents since those are the characters we followed for 15 years, especially since the world seems to be at peace making what things the kids can do more questionable. I mean, I get why they would go this route, but I'd rather see how things got to that point in chapter 700.

Also, was thinking about it, pretty sure they were able to develop such advice cities and tech is because the world constantly being at war and what not made such advancement harder to obtain.

I can see them doing something fanservicey like having Bolt and Sarada as bonus characters. That could be cool.

I also hope their epilogue selves or maybe their The Last selves can be used as skins.

They've been pretty great with fanservice before, UNS4 should be epic.

Also, was thinking about it, pretty sure they were able to develop such advice cities and tech is because the world constantly being at war and what not made such advancement harder to obtain.

I saw some people hung up over the urbanization, but I could see it happening.

Firstly, everyone having kids at once makes sense since that happened with us after World War II. Our parents' generation is called baby boomers after all.

And now that the shinobi world's united, this would be the first time they've all pooled their resources together. More money, brainpower and less time conflicting with each other and more time collaborating would lead to everyone's overall advancement. I would bet anything that Gokage Summit and most of their general activities revolve around handling the rapid progression society's undergoing. 

Also, something I thought about; ShikaTema and ChoKarui are cool because they show how the different villages have truly come together.

3c01073cbe8b09fac4f835c28320a8101de63ce1

Now that Naruto's over, we need to see Bleach end.

[spoiler=Why?]

It's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

death_battle_idea__naruto_vs_ichigo_by_e

Also, something I thought about; ShikaTema and ChoKarui are cool because they show how the different villages have truly come together.

3c01073cbe8b09fac4f835c28320a8101de63ce1

Now that Naruto's over, we need to see Bleach end.

[spoiler=Why?]

It's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

death_battle_idea__naruto_vs_ichigo_by_e

Yea, thats something I was thinking of too. Its was mostly my laughing at how the two women from outside the village moved to it once they married.

I do think that of the big SJ battles series (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, DBZ, and Toriko) Naruto and Bleach might be the closest in power level. Honestly not sure who would win that battle.

Yea, thats something I was thinking of too. Its was mostly my laughing at how the two women from outside the village moved to it once they married.

I do think that of the big SJ battles series (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, DBZ, and Toriko) Naruto and Bleach might be the closest in power level. Honestly not sure who would win that battle.

It's funny because before the war started, everyone was pretty much under the consensus that Ichigo was the strongest and a closer match would be Naruto vs Luffy.

But then Kurama Mode happened .-.

The sad thing is, it's been a long time since we last saw Ichigo fighting, so we don't even know what his current power level or new fighting style is like.

What an absolutely epic ending to a legendary manga that has been going on since my childhood :D

So! NaruHina, SasuSaku, and ShikaTema were all achieved, with some unexpected pairings thrown in too.

I was a bit iffy on the names 'Salad' (Sarada) and 'Bolt' (Boruto) at first, but I've come to like them. And not only that, but the name of the latter isn't only a homage to Naruto, but also to Neji (which means screw). Thus, it's interesting and quite appropriate.

I'm a bit sad that we didn't actually get to see much romance or how the character relationships developed, but I'm guessing that The Last Naruto the Movie will expand some more on that. Ah, wish I had more to say since this is the conclusion, but I'm not sure what else to say~ Ah well~

Bleach has hax over Naruto and that's about it. Pretty sure no one is handling country-level anything in Bleach.

I was a bit iffy on the names 'Salad' (Sarada) and 'Bolt' (Boruto) at first, but I've come to like them. And not only that, but the name of the latter isn't only a homage to Naruto, but also to Neji (which means screw). Thus, it's interesting and quite appropriate.

When I realized Bolt had a double meaning and also referenced Neji, I decided it was in fact a good name. I'm satisfied.

Oh yeah, SJ Alpha readers, did they name her Salad/Sarada/what?

• 5 months later...

Holy crap.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY crap.

Is... Kishi just trolling us, or is this going to end up as legitimate NTR? Man, whoa... I gotta admit, either way, I totally wasn't expecting the Gaiden to go in this direction~

Ah, and poor SasuSaku fans, it seems like this is going to be a really long two weeks for them.

Archived