Naruto

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn it all.

Some idiot posted new character designs leaked by Studio Pierrot on another site that had serious spoilers in it.

If any of you browse anime forums or any place that Naruto or The Last movie might be discussed, stay away.

NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONO...WHY THE funk WOULD IT END UP LIKE THAT....THIS funking INVALIDATES ALL OF Naruto

oh hei hobo sasuke

Also, related to what Fusion said....

9NWF56b.jpg

And Salad.

No context is needed for now.

Thank you, that made me feel better.

NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONO...WHY THE f*** WOULD IT END UP LIKE THAT....THIS f***ing INVALIDATES ALL OF Naruto

I'm just gonna re-quote myself here.

I'd rather people not let one aspect of the finale ruin the whole thing for them, you know? Or at least let it be filed under series that had an awesome journey despite an unideal ending.

Except the final tie up is the most important part

Well, the final tie up as far as I see it is whether he becomes Hokage or not, with his romantic interest being more of a side interest. Though that is just me.

I'm sorry you feel that way and I hope the ending satisfies you at least on some other level.

(getting impatient for this thing now that it's so close)

Well, the final tie up as far as I see it is whether he becomes Hokage or not, with his romantic interest being more of a side interest. Though that is just me.

I'm sorry you feel that way and I hope the ending satisfies you at least on some other level.

(getting impatient for this thing now that it's so close)

He is guaranteed not to become hokage tho. Obito's final wish and it make sense for Kakashi to become the 6th. He loved this girl for god knows how long...now you want him to just say forget it? He's bleed and died for her...............if he ends up with that crusty b**** Hinata the story is ruined

I'm excited for Naruto P3, Seeing if OP will go paramount, and maybe Bleach will become amazing again. Maybe 2015 is the year for the big 3 to rise again? Prolly big 4 now due to Titan

Sasuke names his daughter salad

Naruto names his son after Disney Akamaru

Sasuke's daughter has a thing for Bolt

Fat guy is still fat and fat black daughter is a thing

Where the funk is Orochimaru?

Sasuke looks like Madara and damn both him and Sakura are hot

Hinata and her swawn are both crusty

....other than Sasusake funk naruto

Wow. So disappointing. Terrible names and terrible ending. I can see them expanding the village, but with skyscrapers? :/

Naruto owns a computer now... that really pissed me off. Thank god this is the end because I don't think I would continue with what they left me. :P

Wow. So disappointing. Terrible names and terrible ending. I can see them expanding the village, but with skyscrapers? :/

Naruto owns a computer now... that really pissed me off. Thank god this is the end because I don't think I would continue with what they left me. :P

Sakura is funking hot tho...she's officially a MILF

Archived