Naruto

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been thinking about a couple things with this chapter.

1. Sarada’s opening monologue-why would she have that stance on ninjas? I could see her feeling confused if she never really saw first-hand what being a ninja was like outside of the academy. Maybe Sakura actually retired? Or she’s just someone who works at the hospital? Why’d she do that?

2. This might sound weird, but I’m wondering if the kid next to Boruto is related to Kabuto or Orochimaru. Something about the eyes. But then again, it’s not like every kid has to be someone’s offspring.

3. Sakura wrecking her house is actually pretty stupid/hilarious

4. Boruto and Sarada seem like they’re closer than they were in 700. That’s cool.

It's possible, but let's see if it comes up.

Assume that DNA testing like we have in this world doesn't exist in theirs, or not as advanced.

Then again, I'm surprised to see a new chapter after all this time.

But yeah, now we're going into the kid's lives since 700 didn't go into them much, just that they existed.

As usual, my namesake has temper problems and punches things (destroying your own house is still stupid).

Sakura probably retired, or is taking a less active approach.

And yeah, I'm curious about the kid next to Boruto as well.

Maybe we'll see next chapter.

They should have something like DNA testing since they're capable of identifying and cultivating stuff like Senju cells.

But I think Sakura will probably just tell Sarada what the deal is when confronted about it. 

Or maybe Sasuke will.

I believe this is one of 3 parts in the Naruto Gaiden.

I hope so. I'm the level of fanboy that wants to know every little detail about how the Narutoverse has changed and what those changes could mean. Plus, the loose end with Team Taka and Orochimaru needs to be tied up.

This chapter in one sentence. Sasuke is cucking Sakura with Karen.

It's possible, but let's see if it comes up.

Assume that DNA testing like we have in this world doesn't exist in theirs, or not as advanced.

Then again, I'm surprised to see a new chapter after all this time.

But yeah, now we're going into the kid's lives since 700 didn't go into them much, just that they existed.

As usual, my namesake has temper problems and punches things (destroying your own house is still stupid).

Sakura probably retired, or is taking a less active approach.

And yeah, I'm curious about the kid next to Boruto as well.

Maybe we'll see next chapter.

P.sure that was that guys son from the Last film. He looked a lot like the dude in that.

I haven't watched The Last either, so can't really say.

But yeah, plot thickens about Sakura and Sarada's relationship. 

Sakura is most likely her real mom, even if she doesn't wear glasses.

I could probably go into RL analogues and say that just because your parents don't wear glasses and you end up doing it; doesn't mean that you're unrelated.

Then again, DNA testing would solve the whole issue; if available.

Hell, I haven't even watched most of the Shippuden movies.

I figured it was him as well, but the Golden Eyes don't really make sense. Then again, Boruto and Himawari don't have the Byakugan, unless that could be fixed. If he's related to Orochimaru or Kabuto, then it's rumored that we'll see them in Boruto the Movie.

Waiting on Mirai, though. Want her to be leading the new InoShikaCho.

Then again, Boruto and Himawari don't have the Byakugan, unless that could be fixed. 

I was thinking about this, it's possible they could unlock it.

I'm pretty sure everyone in the Hyuga Clan married within the family up until Hinata. So that's why all of them have similar eyes, because they were maintaining the purity of their bloodline. For Boruto and Himawari, they don't have the same eyes, but their genetics could still contain the Kekkei Genkai. Their eyes would just look different compared to Hinata's.

I was thinking about this, it's possible they could unlock it.

I'm pretty sure everyone in the Hyuga Clan married within the family up until Hinata. So that's why all of them have similar eyes, because they were maintaining the purity of their bloodline. For Boruto and Himawari, they don't have the same eyes, but their genetics could still contain the Kekkei Genkai. Their eyes would just look different compared to Hinata's.

They more than likely do if the theory I read once was correct. If you've ever read the Hiashi Genetics thing on /a/, you would know that the Hyuuga and Uzumaki were both born from Hagoromo's brother or something. Which means if you follow the family tree all the way down, we know that Bolt and Hiwamari basically have the same chakra as Hamura. So they could probably get the Tenseigen thing.

Throughout my life, I've seen many mysteries about the world and the universe that I've always been curious to find out. But two in particular rose above the rest.

1. Is there a God, Heaven, etc?

2. What is under Kakashi's mask?

[spoiler=Little did I know that today, one of life's greatest mysteries would finally be answered]

kakashi-2.jpeg

Throughout my life, I've seen many mysteries about the world and the universe that I've always been curious to find out. But two in particular rose above the rest.

[spoiler=Little did I know that today, one of life's greatest mysteries would finally be answered]

kakashi-2.jpeg

I-Is this canon?????? Are we finally free from this eternal nightmare????

kakashi-2.jpeg

Seen this mentioned in a Facebook group, most people believed that it is a fan drawing, but it could be canon.

Yup, ANN confirmed it today. Visitors who attended the Naruto art exhibit in Tokyo got to see it.

ANN also showed designs for the boy we've been discussing, whose name is Mitsuki, meaning "full moon."

147ee42272800fb5ece8977709bf32dd-copy.jp

An enigma shrouded in many mysteries. A boy with composed expression... His slightly-long white hair has a waviness to it.

So...I'd say you called that one.

kakashi-2.jpeg

IT'S REAL?

THIS IS A THING? IT'S ACTUALLY A THING?

OH. MY. GOD.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!

They more than likely do if the theory I read once was correct. If you've ever read the Hiashi Genetics thing on /a/, you would know that the Hyuuga and Uzumaki were both born from Hagoromo's brother or something. Which means if you follow the family tree all the way down, we know that Bolt and Hiwamari basically have the same chakra as Hamura. So they could probably get the Tenseigen thing.

While the Hyuga are indeed descended from Hagoromo's brother Hamura, the Uzumaki share the same ancestor as the the Senju clan, Asura.

I find it amusing he has a mole, just because there was "something" under there, but at the same time there really wasn't.

Here's an image of Kakashi and the actor who plays him in the stage play.

Even so, seems weird that Kishi would end the chapter on a note that is questioning who her mother is.

And yeah, finally we get to see Kakashi's face! It's been long enough.

Those notes are added by the editor, they're not necessarily Kishimoto's real thoughts about the latest development.

That said, it's not impossible for him to have deliberately lied on the databook in order to hide future plot twists, but I highly doubt Sarada isn't a SasuSaku baby. Though I suspect there's indeed more to her low eyesight than we know, since it's uncommon for Uchiha to need glasses.

Archived