[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Now you're making her very confused. Remember...all she remembers before she came here was dying in Jack's arms. She never met Greiger, so she has no idea what you are talking about.

And that gave you away.

IC: Carly jolted and started running down the bustling market street, Podalge right behind her. She eventually came to a large plaza in front of a shady-looking Colosseum.

"I think we lost him..." she turned to Podalge, who was now drinking out of a nearby water fountain.

"Well that answers that" Mark says drawing his crossbow "So how should we do this?" Mark asked Zhilo

Drake drew his sword and activated the duel mode on it as tabs automatically raised on the blade, five on top, six on the bottom "Quiet!" he snapped "Now how about a duel, if I win, you fork over your little spirit there, if you win, I'll tell you what I really am"

As Thomas was thinking of what to do he felt as if a duel was about to take place in the plaza but see a girl screaming as if shes in trouble so he then think Something up and the girl must be in danger looks like I can get my first duel her "Stop what your trying to do their sir er.. I don't really know your name but I guess you must be a type of villian to just attack a girl" he said trying to deffend the girl as he walked in front of her.

Archived