[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

ooc: It in Atk. Atk: 2900 Def: 2900

Zhilo: I play Knight of tuning. I tune him and my 3 EarthSeal servants to summon Earth Seal God Lios Dion.

Earthbound god Leos Dion:

12 star

Atk: 3990 Def: 3990

Effect: There can only be 1 EarthSeal god on the field at a time. This monster is impervious to monster effects and when on the field Earthbound God monsters effects are negated.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC: "Because you think that your Blackwing monsters are better than the other types of Winged-Beasts in the Mountain sector, so went to war against the Harpies and the Mist Valley to eliminate them in order to claim complete control over the Mountain sector!" Carly continued, not really knowing what she was talking about.

"I activate my continuous trap card: Synchro Chain" Mark called triggering the face down he played with Angel of Wisdom's effect "As long as this card is on the field, one of my opponent's monsters loses Attack equal to the number of Synchro Monsters on the field times 500" Two chains shot out of the ground and wrapped around Tree Master

OOC: Up to you if Dark Synchros count as Synchros or not

"Draw and I play Flute of Summoning Kuriboh to Special Summon my Winged Kuriboh in ATK mode and then Play Polymerization to combine my Neos with my Winged Kuriboh, which when the dawn bring like to a new day the hero king decends from the hevens, Fusion Summon! Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos" Thomas said as his ace monster was summoned to the feild.*Enter Battle Phase*

Feild

lp 8000

Mon 2: Turret Warrior (ATK/3000) Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos (ATK/3000)

S/T 2: 2 F/D - Future Fusion (Standby 1)

Hand 0

Jack: I summon tree koi. Then I play double summon. Now I summon another Tree Koi. Now. Souls of the drones appear!!

(5 drones appear)

Jack: I sacrifice my two Tree Koi's and the souls to summon Earthbound God Terra Hios. Turn End.

Zhilo: Because of my card's effect your Earthbound's effect is stopped. DESTROY THE CARD MARK!!!

Archived