[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Thomas wonders how his opponents going to react he asked the girl "Whats your name and don't worry chumps that attack inocent people don't stand a chance of winning as crime never pays" and then he looked at his opponent thinking that their may be more to his opponent than meets the eye so he would have to be careful to what he does.

"Alright then Draw" Thomas said as he drew his card If he letting me go first he may plan to go with summoning something like a cyber dragon or that Blackwing monster with 2000 ATK so... "Frist I play future fusion and select my divine neos and send my Neos, Grand Mole, Necroshade, Sparkman and Ocean to the graveyard and during the 2nd standby phase after this cards activation my Divine neos is summmoned. after that I send a King of the swamp in my hand to the grave to add a ploymer from my deck and then which after I play pot of avarice which returns all but necroshade to my deck and then draw 2 cards" After what he done sofar he thought that his 2 new card my be useful. "Then Summon my stratos to add Neos to my hand and tribute Stratos to special summon my Turret warrior to the feild and that has 3000 ATK due to its effect. and finally I will set 3 cards and end my turn"

Thomas

Lp 8000

Monster 1: Turret Warrior (ATK/3000)

S/T 4: 3 Facedown cards - Future Fusion

Hand 2

OOC: to Zenrais That's it? no face down cards or anything?

IC: "My turn!" Drake said as another card shot from his deck into his hand "I summon Blackout Demon and activate its effect, paying 500 life points and revealing Shadow Demon in my hand to flip one monster card face down. Enter Battle Phase

Drake

LP: 7500

Monster: 1 Blackout Demon

S&T: 0

Hand: 5

OOC: Blackout Demon: Level 4/fiend-type/Dark-attribute/1900 ATK/1500 DEF

Shadow Demon: Level 8/fiend-type/Dark-attribute/100 ATK/200 DEF

"I counter your monsters effet with level Guard which reduces my Turret Warriors level by 4 so I can negate the activation of a card effect and return it to the owners hand so my Turret warriors safe" Thomas said thinking Tho my monster's safe it would be useful for a synchro summon for a high level monster since its a lv 1 now

OOC: OK

IC: Mark began his turn by playing one face down card and summoning Angel Cherubim (Light/fairy/100 atk/500 def/level 2) "Now I tune my Angel's Shield and Angel Cherubim to Synchro Summon Angel of Wisdom (Light/fairy/2400 ATK/ 2600 DEF/level 5), allowing me to draw one card for every non-tuner I used to summon it" Mark draws and sets a card

OOC2: Not done yet, just giving you a chance to react

IC: Drake sets two cards face down and ends his turn

"One more tuner left" Mark told Zhilo "Now I tune my Level 5 Angel of Wisdom with my Level 3 Angel's Shield, Synchro Summoning Angel of Vengeance!" Angel of Vengeance appeared (Light/fairy/2800 ATK/2600 DEF/Level 8) "Next I activate my Angel's effect: Gaining 200 ATK for every monster in my graveyard besides my Angel of Vengeance's Synchro Material Monsters!" As Mark said this, Angel Cherubim and Angel's Shield's spirits appear behind Angel of Vengeance (3200 ATK/3000 DEF)

OOC: What's Tree Master's ATK/DEF and what position is it in?

Archived