[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

IC: Carly examined it, then fiddled with a few buttons.

"Now it should tell you exact coordinates within the Sector, as well as scan things to get information on it. We are at the Skinny Newatori, a tavern and inn of disputable reputation, in the Sogen Sector, Savage Colosseum Sub-Sector."

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC anyways back to what i was doing before i left

Volke led the Samurai in a heroic battle against the Ninja AI's...

"that should do it" Volke muttered as he beheaded the Ninja leader...

"not then maybe i should try to contact Zarkus...but how do i do that do i call his name out loud or something..."

"ZARKUS!!!!!!" Volke yelled out loud

Nothing happened

"Damn! shoulda known that wouldnt work...oh well i geuss ill just walk to the next sector... according to this map..." Volke said as he pulled out his directory map..."that would be the Sogen sector well here i go" VOlke continued as he activated the Sogen field card

JAson: SOuls of the drones appear!!!!!!(5 drones appear) I sacrifice my two demons and theese souls to summon my Earthbound God Lucifer Demonous (Couldn't come up with a better name)!!!!!!!! Now my Earthbound God!!!! Attack him directly!!!

Earthbound God Lucifer Demonous

10 star

There can only be one Earthbound god on the field. this card on the turn it is summoned may attack the opponent directly and cannot be effected by spell,Trap and monster effects nor can it be destroyed in battle.

OOC: Just so I have someone else to rp as (btw I have a TON of bios from my old site that I can recycle here :))

Name: Mark

deck: Angelic Dragon Deck

appearance: Light blonde almost white hair, white clothes, completely white eyes, pure white trenchcoat, and a crossbow on his back with a single arrow

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): Revealed later on

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Revealed later on

Archived