[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Okay." Zarkus said, drawing a card from his deck.

"I summon my Salvation Reaper. His effect allows me to call another Immortal Reaper from my hand or Graveyard! Come on out, Immortal Reaper of Monsters! You have an empty hand, so you automatically take 1000 damage. Now, Synchro Summon! I tune my Reaper of Souls and Monsters to my Salvation Reaper. Arise, Immortal Reaper God - Harbinger of Death! Now, since you have an empty hand, you have only 50 LP left! Not like it matters, though, for I attack your Earthbound Servant! This duel is mine"

Salvation Reaper

Level 1

LIGHT

0 ATK/ 0 DEF

Fiend/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Immortal Reaper" monster from your Graveyard.

Immortal Reaper God - Harbinger of Deat

Level 12

LIGHT

3000 ATK / 3000 DEF

"Salvation Reaper" + "Immortal Reaper of Souls" + 1 "Immortal Reaper" monster.

When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent must discard 4 cards or take 3500 damage, and add one "Harbinger" monster from your deck to your hand. When this card would be removed from the field, you can discard 1 "Immortal Reaper" instead.

"I chain to that! I flip my Face-down card, A Challenge to Direct Combat! Here's how it works. At the cost of half of my Life Points, all of your monsters are flipped to face-up attack position and one of yours is forced to attack mine! Now, your Earthbound Monster attacks my Reaper!"

10822g.jpg

Pay half of your Life Points. All monsters on your opponent's side of the field are switched to face-up Attack Position. Select one monster on your opponent's side of the field. Your opponent declares an attack with the selected monster, and you select the attack target. The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated.

Zarkus watched his monster be sliced in half. Normally his LP would be 0, however, a dark energy poured out of his monster.

"I tribute my monster to bring out my Apocalypse End Demon. You see, when I battle a monster with higher ATK, this card can function as an Honest of sorts, allowing me to select 1 monster you control. He gains the ATK of the selected monster, plus an additional 1000 points. He also locks down any counterattack maneuvers, preventing you from using card effects until your next End Phase. Now, Apocalypse End Demon, attack his monster now."

Zarkus watched as the demon sliced the Knight in half.

"You have 1250 left, and card effects are sealed off for you until my next turn. This duel is mine. Turn end."

10822m.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck when a DARK monster you control battles a monster with higher ATK, by tributing the battling monster and sending 5 cards from your deck to the Graveyard. Under no circumstances can the effects or summoning of this card be negated. When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster on the field. This card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the selected monster + 1000. Your opponent cannot activate card effects until their next End Phase.

Name: Drake

deck: Demomic Dragon Deck

appearance: Black sclera, red irises, loose black clothing, black trenchcoat. He has a watch on his right wrist that doubles as a life point counter/limited GPS tracker, a deck zone on his left arm, and a sword on his right hip (actually a Duel Disk but looks real)

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): Revealed later on

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Revealed later on

Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: O_O

IC: Assla roard...or cried...or made whatever sound that hummingbirds do.

Then the entire place started to fluctuate as the Mountain server crashed.

Some duelists, including the duelist that led the Blackwings, manged to escape, but everyone outside of the Hummingbird sign was booted off.

The sky turned into an abyss of data and "matrix rain".

OOC: Yeah I forgot I made this account lol, then I saw that this site has an RP section. Also, nice sig image, Gurren Lagann right?

IC: Drake sighed and cracked his neck, "Dear God this is annoying" he muttered looking at his eyes in the reflection of his sword "I keep hoping these stupid things will get back to normal eventually" he sheathed his sword and pressed the GPS button on his watch, setting it to detect duel energy

OOC2: Do you guys go by dub names or original names? (i.e. is Duel Energy Enerdy or Momentum)

Archived