[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason pulled out a black version of Zhilo's old duel disk.

Jason: I play demon from Below in attack mode!!

Atk:1900 Def: 1800

4 stars

Effect:On the turn this monster is summond if there are no other cards on the field it can attack.

Jason: Demon from Below!!! Attack Zarkus!!!

Current score:

Jason: 8000 Zarkus: 6100

Zarkus scoffed at the remark.

"I activate Reaper calling. Then I Summon Immortal Reaper of Monsters, and with the effect of Calling, Reaper of Traps. So, what do you do? Do you discard or what?"

Immortal Reaper of Monsters

Level 4

DARK

1500 ATK/1900 DEF

Fairy/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Summoned, your opponent must discard one monster or take 1000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard one "Immortal Reaper" or remove one "Immortal Reaper" in your Graveyard from play to negate its removal.

Immortal Reaper of Traps

Level 3

DARK

1000 ATK/1000 DEF

Fairy/Effect

When this card is Summoned, your opponent must discard one Trap card or take 1000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard one "Immortal Reaper" to negate its removal.

Reaper Calling

Continuous Spell card

If you Summon an "Immortal Reaper", once per turn, you can Special Summon a level 4 or lower "Immortal Reaper" monster from your hand. If this card is removed from the field by an opponent's card effect, Special Summon 2 "Immortal Reaper" monsters from your hand.

Guest TheFinalFan

IC: Carly was in the middle of a duel with Sirocco, and was losing, so she was pissed.

"Can't you see I'm busy?!?!?" she snapped.

Thom could see that Carly wasn't doing so well. She had a Swords of Revealing Light protecting her, and hadn't sent out her Deck Master, but she only had Fortune Lady Watery (1500 ATK) and Harpie Lady 2 (1500 ATK). Sirocco had himself, as Deck Master (2200 ATK), Bora the Spear (1900 ATK), Elphin the Raven (2400 ATK), Shura the Blue Flame (2000 ATK), and Battlestorm (2400 ATK).

"Not quite. I Tune my Reaper of Traps to that of my monsters to summon Immortal Reaper of Souls. Now you must either discard the rest of your hand or take 2000 damage."

Immortal Reaper of Souls

Level 7

LIGHT

2500 ATK/2300 DEF

Fiend/Effect

1 "Immortal Reaper" Tuner + 1 or more "Immortal Reaper" non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Summoned, your opponent must discard 3 cards or take 2000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard 1 "Immortal Reaper" to negate its removal. The Summoning and effect of this card cannot be negated. This card is also treated as a DARK Fairy type monster while face up on the field or in the Graveyard.

Jason: I discard my hand. Because of that I can play Dark Tuner Rios. I dark tune my demon and my dark tuner to Dark Synchro summon Death Demon!!!

Now all your monsters are destroyed...

Death Demon

10 star

Atk: 2500 Def: 3000

Effect: When this card is suscessfully summon destroy all monsters on your opponents field.

JAson: I play Revenge demon sniper from my grave. Because I played him from my grave he can attack you directly!!!

Zarkus takes 1950 LP damage

REvenge demon Sniper

4 star

Atk: 1950 Def:1700

Effect:this card can be played from the grave if it was sent there by a card effect. If this card is susessfully summoned from the grave it can attack the opponent directly...

JAson: Hah hah hah...You think theese cards are going to my grave for nothing? Now that I have less Lp I can play this. Earthbound Servant in Atk.

ooc: What did Kiryu do to summon those dudes to use for the summoning of his Earthbound god when he dueled Yusei? Also what episode does Carly become a dark Signer?

Earthbound Servant

6 star

Atk: 2500 Def: 2500

Effect: This card can only be summoned when the owner has less LP then his opponent. 3 of theese can be sacraficed for 1 Earthbound Demon.

Archived