Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Bye.

IC: 14 Minutes Later....

Jack and Carly were standing outside of the restaurant, waiting for their son and his companion to arrive, when they heard a distant revving of engines get closer and closer...

The Duelhog shot out from an alley and parallel-parked in front of the couple in one swift motion. Izumi hopped out from the driver's seat while Damian, who looked like he was about to have a heart attack, stumbled out of shotgun.

They four rushed into the restaurant just as the maitre'd was about to cancel their reservations.

IC: Carly and Jack gave their son a hug before sitting at theie table, which happened to be within earshot of Damian and Izzy's. Jack had on a tux, while Carly was in a black dress and had her contacts in instead of her usual glasses.

A few minutes into the evening, with salad being served, Izzy asked Damian "Do you know why I chose this little restaurant out of all of the five-star dining places in New Domino?"

My App

Name: Victor Jackson

Appearence: Spiky black hair and a red jacket with blue jeans. Black shirt and criminal mark.

Duelist Type (Student, Pro, or Other): Pro

Faction(Signer, Keeper, Arcadia Movement, other): Keeper

Deck: Infinity Beast (See them at http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-141293.html)

Duel Disk: Black and White Battle City Disk

Duel Runner: Like Yusei's but black instead of red.

Bio(don't have to do it if you don't want to): Unknow (He's very mysterious.)

Guarrdian/Signer Dragon/Ace card: ??????? Can I have some Guardian examples?

Synchro: 208963v.jpg

Is this ok? Btw, can you show me the Guardians? When does this start?

Oh, do I make my own Guardian? I'll do that. Btw, what does OOC mean?

Oh, you've started, oh well. OH! In the Yu-Gi-Oh! series they add characters in all the time! Can I still join? :P::P:P:P:P

Here's my Guardian:

208963i.jpg

Hope you like it :lol:

OOC: Accepted.

IC: Meanwhile, Yuki was at the Atlas household babysitting Vicky.

Normally, a 2-month-old baby wouldn't be a problem, but Vicky was now the physical equivalent of a year old, the mental equivalent of a 5-year-old, and the psychological equivalent of an angsty, emo, brooding 15-year-old.

In other words, she was no ordinary baby girl.

"Vicky, get back here!!!" a stressed out Yuki Fudo cried throughout the mansion, looking for the only baby girl in New Domino who only wore black.

She found the infant-come-toddler in her parent's room, which had a beautiful view of New Domino. She seemed to be staring out at a particular spot near the redlight district, as if something important were about to happen there....

Zarkus was passing through the redlight district and heading to an old parking deck, according to the card he had played a few minutes ago. He pulled in to see several crews working on what looked like cars, but were outfitted with Solid Vision holoprojectors.

"Welcome to the Deck Zone." A familiar voice purred from behind him. He turned to see the Black Knight herself on her hovercycle, ready to race.

"Okay then, my turn! Draw!" Suiko drew a card and looked at it. "I will activate my Whirlpool card! Now, by removing from play any number of Sea Serpent-monster sin my graveyard from play I can destroy an equal number of Spell or Trap cards on the field!"

Whirlpool

Normal Spell Card

Remove from play any number of Sea Serpent-type monster(s) in your Graveyard. Destroy a number of Spell or Trap cards on the field equal to the number of Sea Serpent-type monsters removed.

IC: "Even better. That back alley IS the one we met in. I can't believe it was only a year ago that I was a foot taller and you had 'black sclera'." She chuckled at her imitation of her old robotic voice.

"I can't believe we have come so far from that." she sighed, looking dreamily out of the window into the night air.

"Okay then' date=' my turn! Draw!" Suiko drew a card and looked at it. "I will activate my Whirlpool card! Now, by removing from play any number of Sea Serpent-monster sin my graveyard from play I can destroy an equal number of Spell or Trap cards on the field!"

Whirlpool

Normal Spell Card

Remove from play any number of Sea Serpent-type monster(s) in your Graveyard. Destroy a number of Spell or Trap cards on the field equal to the number of Sea Serpent-type monsters removed.

[/quote']

"I activate my first face-down, Jar of Greed!" Protheus smirked as he looked at the card he drew. "Perfect. Now because my second face-down was destroyed, I activate it's effect to set 1 card from my deck."

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Jar of Greed is just like Pot of Greed except that's it's a trap and only draw 1.

Hiding Replacement

Trap card

When this card is destroyed face-down, select 1 Spell or Trap card from your Deck and set it.

Restoration at 59%

Basic training at Kai....I summon Skybound Immortal Ucsila.....All... what better card to use then shining rain..... dra...

OoC: I can't quite remember everything.

OoC: u I m ta sila? Is that a hidden message... *thinking*

"That won't do for long!" Suiko said. "I activate Moray of Greed! This let's me shuffle two WATER monsters in my hand into my deck in order to draw 3 cards!" He looked at his new hand. "Now I will activate the Spell card De-Trap!"

De-Trap

Normal Spell Card

Select 1 Trap Card on the field and destroy it. If the selected card is Set, pick up and see the card. If it is a Trap Card, it is destroyed. If it is a Spell Card, return it to its original position.

" Restoration at 59%

Basic training at Kaibacorp....I summon Skybound Immortal Ucsip.....Allsa... what better card to use then shining rainbow..... dragon...

OoC: I can't quite remember everything.

ooc:got ya the bold is where I fixed it.

IC:

"but "C" project is a backup. DJ could still be use to us." the laeder said

"not in his state. his cousin and friends will protect him now that they know who we are after" the scientist Retorted.

OoC: Guess I could finally take a part... with this I guess Saizen does stay alive.

APP

Name: Saizen Himalaiya

Appearence: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/Lusikka_/?action=view&current=animeboy25-11-1.jpg

Duelist Type (Student' date=' Pro, or Other): Pro

Faction(Signer, Keeper, Arcadia Movement, other): Other

Deck: Mad Deck

Duel Disk: Battle City Duel Disc in black colors

[spoiler=Duel Runner:']

08YZFR6_silver_3_2da989ef.jpg

(bought his own as he got money from the tournaments)

[spoiler=The Origin Story from RotEI:]

Saizen was a bit above average student and a talented duelist with a few tournament victories, while he still was living his "first life" and he had a nice family and all. It was the time he still smiled because he was happy. But then one night everything changed. He and his family were walking along a street after spenting time in a restaurant, having a feast for his sister's Jane's 20-year birthday. Saizen was walking just few steps behind his family when a sudden gang appeared from the dark alley they were just going to walk by, without noticing Saizen, asking his family to give all money and stuff while threatening them with their knifes.

His family knew what was the best for them and gave the money and valuable stuff the thiefs want and Saizen thought they were safe, in that same second, the whole gang stabbed each of his familymembers... and again... again, until they were just bodies lying on the street. Saizen couldn't believe his eyes and at the moment the gang reconised him shocked, standing still and suddenly in huge burst of anger and hate charging towards them. He was stopped and stabbed to death as well. The gang started to run away from the place and at that moment, Saizen made a deal with the Earthbound Gods and was giving a new life as a Dark Signer. Thiefs didn't see him rise from the alsphalt, from the puddle of blood as his figure had changed to black eyes and the glowing mark of the Huarango Tree. Saizen followed the gang to their hideout. There, he made everyone of them play a duel of darkness, and in the end devouring everyone of their souls...

[spoiler=Continuation, Current State]

During the happenings from year ago, the war against Sky Signers, Saizen had lost his powers and was able to start a life of a normal human once more(only the ones who read the RotEI RP understand), and decided to consider Zarkus Syuren as his "friend" although he still thinks him as an opponent, but thought it started clumsy Saizen has calmed down as the year has past. He lives his life in own house and the normal life is going well with him. He also has been dueling a bit in tournaments, getting a bit fame, like Zarkus and if Zarkus calls him for something, he usually is able to do whatever he asks, like a friend than a servant.

Guardian/Signer Dragon/Ace card: Mad Dread Dragon

Synchro: Mad-Series Synchros

OoC: Better ^^''?

OoC: I would like to know am I yet accepted or not?

OoC2: Guess I am, sorry, thanks Y-Tak.

Archived