Lock please! We finished it.

exowolf

Name: Ryu "Blue Flash" Zaraki

[spoiler=Appearance:]Splice.jpg

Duelist Type (Student, Pro, or Other): Student

Faction(Signer, Keeper, Arcadia Movement, other): Someone who just happens to get thrown into this mess.

[spoiler=Deck (Get ready for a full list):]

Monsters

3 [blue-Eyes White Dragon]

3 [Cyberdark Edge]

3 [Cyberdark Horn]

3 [Cyberdark Keel]

1 [D.D. Warrior Lady]

3 [infernal Dragon]

3 [Masked Dragon]

1 [sangan]

3 [Twin-Headed Behemoth]

Spells

3 [book of Moon]

1 [brain Control]

3 [Cyberdark Impact!]

2 [Foolish Burial]

1 [Monster Reborn]

1 [Overload Fusion]

1 [Pot of Avarice]

Traps

1 [Crush Card Virus]

2 [Cyber Shadow Gardna]

1 [Deck Devastation Virus]

1 [Eradicator Epidemic Virus]

Fusion Deck

3 [Cyberdark Dragon]

[spoiler=Duel Disk:]DuelDisk.png

[spoiler=Duel Runner:]DuelRunner.png

Has a car as well:

2010-mustang.jpg

Bio(don't have to do it if you don't want to): Mutated during failed medical research study. (Only Survivor) Result: his appearance and the fact that he is an extremely powerful electrokinetic. (YRPO, sorry for the pokemon infinities reference)

Ace card:

CrushCardVirus.jpg

Synchro: None. Uses Fusion Monsters.

Fusion Monster:

CyberdarkDragon.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: You can't just kill characters like that...

Suiko smiled at Protheus.

"I'm not like the others' date=' as I said. I'll start!" He drew his sixth card and looked at his hand. "I'll activate the field spell card Fathomless Abyss!"

The scenery changed, and both duelists found themselves standing on a rock, floating in the middle of a very dark place, the only thing that could be seen was a few bubbles that searched it's way to the surface, and in the background one could see big creatures that was swimming around the field.

"Welcome... To the abyss!" Suiko said and started to laugh. "Now I will set one monster in face-down Defense Position!"

A card appeared face-down, turned sideways, in front of Suiko.

"Then I'll set two carsd face-down, and end my turn..."

Two more cards appeared face-down.

EDIT: Suiko's cards

Protheus smirked as he drew his card. "You should cower in fear! I'm not the same as when I battled Saizen! I activate Heavy Storm!"

OoC: Counter?

OOC:

OOC: Subscription post. A mod may delete this anytime.

I made this post to subscribe to this topic.

A mod may delete my last post anytime.

I said this to clarify what I said in the first post. Let me rephrase it: A mod can delete my last post anytime.

OOC: was that a spam?

Not intended, though it may seem like it to some people.

OOC: Back, and Ace is on a trip, so I'm taking over for his character until he gets back...

And 40K, change your guy so he isn't a freaking Luxray hybrid.

It's kinda creepy....

IC: Izzy smirked as she flipped up her Trap card.

"I activate Wall of Thorns! It destroys all of your Attack Position monsters!"

IC: "Well, if you think that this is all I have, think again!" Izzy cried as she drew.

"I play Twilight Rose Knight in Attack Mode, which allows me to Special Summon Rosebush Knight in Attack Mode!"

Rosebush Knight

EARTH/Plant/4/2000/1900

This monster can't be Normal Summoned or Set. When this monster is Special Summoned, you may increase or decrease this monster's Level by 1 until the End Phase. Increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 200 for each Plant-type monster in your Graveyard.

"Since my Rosebush Knight now has a Level of 5, I can Synchro Summon my Signer Dragon!"

Izzy's right arm started to glow as half of Jack's old Mark of the Dragon glowed through the metal onto her mechsuit's right arm.

"Nature's children engulfing the entire world! Snow-white flower, set into bloom! Synchro Summon! Appear now, White Rose Dragon!"

beg0h.jpg

What was once DJ suddenly felt a strange presence pop into his head as a glowing red mark appeared on his right arm...

This presence wanted him to abandon his original strategy and use something else.....

IC: "But I'm not done yet!" Izzy retorted.

"I activate my Dragon's effect! Unlike my mother's Dragon, which destroys monsters at the cost of Plants, mine supports and protects them! I now Special Summon Rosebush Knight from my Graveyard in Attack Mode!" (2000 ATK)

"I now activate the last card in my hand, Reap and Sow!"

Reap and Sow

Spell/Quickplay

You can only activate this card if you have at least 1 Plant-type monster on the field and 2 or less cards in your hand. You may send Plant-type monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard to draw cards equal to the number of monsters sent.

"I send Botanical Girl, Botanical Lion, Jerry Beans Man, Lord Poison, Gigantic Cephalotus, and Hedge Guard to the Graveyard to draw 6 cards!"

Suddenly Rosebush Knight grew bigger as 6 red roses bloomed on its body, accompanied by 3 more red roses that had already been placed when it was Special Summoned. (3800 ATK)

"My Rosebush Knight also gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Plant-type monster in the Graveyard!"

"I set 3 face-down cards, then attack your Chimera, DJ!"

IC: "My turn!" Izzy cried.

"I flip up Phony Synthesis!"

Phony Synthesis

Trap/Continuous

When this card is activated, remove Plant-type monsters from your Graveyard with total Levels equal to or greater than the Level of a non-Plant-type monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon the selected monster from your Graveyard. The selected monster is treated as a Plant-type monster while face-up on your side of the field while this card is face-up on your side of the field. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

"I remove my Lonefire Blossom, Botanical Girl, and Jerry Beans Man from my Graveyard to Special Summon my White Rose Dragon back as a Plant!" (2300 ATK)

"Next, I will activate Raigeki Break, destroying your Ability Cancel by discarding Elemental Hero Knospe!"

"Now my monsters get their abilities back. (RBK: 2000 ATK -> 3600 ATK)

"Next, my White Rose Dragon will Special Summon Botanical Lion from my Graveyard, while I will Normal Summon Phoenixian Seed, which I will Tribute to Special Summon Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis!" (2200 ATK)

"Furthermore, my Botanical Lion gets 300 ATK for each other Plant on the field!" (1600 ATK -> 2500 ATK)

"Finally, I will activate Cold Wave, preventing you from activating your Traps!"

"Attack my Plants!" Izzy cried as they swarmed over DJ's monsters.

Archived