Althemia Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Lucy sits at the top of the academy, looking at her surroundings as her head rests in her palm, a yawn passing her lips as the clock ticked ever so slowly in her mind. After a few moments, she yawned again, looking down at the ground and knowing that she wasn't as scared of heights as before. After a few more moments, she leapt down onto her feet, the dust around her scattering as she landed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "Perfect now I don't have to look for you" he said as the disk o his arm activated, again taking more energy from him."this should be fun Cousin." he said as he brought out his Vortex Guardian deck and assimilated it into his deck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Near Ryu and Luke, Garnet was making her way over by leaping between trees. She now looked rather odd; having allowed her three duel spirits to try and take control of her, she was now stuck with a pair of bracers, hamster ears and tails, and had to grip onto a spanner as her "main weapon". Not to mention with the tedious amount of speed she now possessed. "Guys, are you sure this was such a good idea?" demanded Garnet as she sped between two trees. "Just because I said you could have a go and do it doesn't mean this had to happen." "It's part of the package," answered Hamster, who was inside her head along with Jeremy and James. "We take control of you, in return you get spanners, bracers, become one-hundreth of a Hamster, and have speed that can make a Bugatti Veyron envious." "Except this is-" She stopped as she spotted Luke and Ryu. Remembering yesterday's events, she immediately hid behind a tree and watched their duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 he smirks "Fine then, I'll begin, and I'll kick this off with my jain lightsworn paladin and equiphim with my Axe of Despair! i play 2 facedowns and end, sending two cards from my deck to the grave, Wulf lightsworn beast! So now he comes to my field, and the other one is Gragnoroth, lightsworn Warrior. Your go"Â Hand: 2LP: 4000/4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "All right, Here I go, i Draw! Then I summon Vortex Guardian Meikoro, your deck is all about milling, so I'll help out, Meikoro causes you to discard all monster cards in your hand, and you lose 300 LP, now be truthful. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 He smiles "Fine then" He reveals his hand to show a second Wulf lightsworn beast and lightning vortex, he sends wulf to the grave from his hand, smiling Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Wayne, being in the group of Ra, looked at Ryu again, but from a different perspective. He looked down, fingering a necklace of his which had a mark of the sun. He looked up at the sun itself, setting on the western horison, gilding the land with colors of orange, red, and pink. As his gaze rotated back to Ryu, Wayne caught a glimpse of yellow behind a tree. He started to walk towards the tree, unaware of what was behind it. As he was walking, a voice in Wayne's head, definately not his own, started to speak. There are some things uncontrolable by human forces. Sometimes, people are foolish enough to try and harness these things, and are soon ruled by it. Unlike other powers, once you get in, you cannot escape, except by change of mind, and pure divinity. Before Wayne could answer, he clumsily bumped into the tree in which Garnet was hiding behind. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "You seem to be happy boy, lets hope that lasts." Now then I set a card and I activate eternal rest, this'll destroy your Jain, then I'll activate my rush recklessly on Meikoro he'll attack your Wulf. any response" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "Eeek!" Garnet stumbled out with speed thanks to Jeremy, but ended up hidden behind another tree anyway. She turned to Wayne. "Oh hi," she said in a low voice. "Ignore the Hamster ears, that's a long story. Listen, don't talk, I want to see how the duel turns out." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 He smiles "Yeah, magic Cylender!" The tubes appear in the and and fire the attack back at Ryu "heh, got anything to counter that one cousin?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "I discard my Watapon, so I lose nothing" he said with a smile, the little puffball appears on the field only to be wiped out by the blast, Ryu begins laughing."I end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 He snickers "Ok, I draw, I'll start with my Lumina lightsworn Summoner, next I'll have my wulf attack your monster and my Lumina direct attacks! and I end, and send three cards to the grave for my Lumina, so lets see, Lyla, lightsworn Scorceress, Ryou Lightsworn hunter and.... another Lyla, your go!"Â hand: 1LP: 3700/2700 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "Oh, sorry..." Wayne said, rubbing his head for any bruises. He covered his mouth when he said that, and moved over to a tree not occupied by a person. He sat down, but wasn't really intrested in the battle, he was trying to provoke the mysterious voice in his head to talk again, but that didn't work. Th sun's shine started to fade as the stars took up the night sky, and the moon starting to rise. A tint of brown started to dominate Wayne's eyes, and his hair was blackening. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "Oh you would think you get those monsters, but instead, I activate Mirror force! say good bye to your monsters." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 He shakes his head "Not so fast! i activate destruction Jammer!!!!!!!!!!!! So i discard my card from my hand to negate the effect and destroy it!" He smiles Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Garnet spotted Wayne and hissed, "Wayne? Are you alright?" She spotted the sky and frowned; the moon couldn't possibly be rising this early ... could it ...? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "Not bad, , I guess it's my turn right?" he said as he readied too Draw."at least I got rid of your face-downs." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 OOC: I have to go eat, take your turn JZ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "Now then, I draw, then I Summon, Vortex Guardian Meilin, then I special Summon Maelbor, and I can also Special Summon Fushicho.....Now then I'll have Fushicho attack you Wulf, Maelbor will attack your Lumina, and Meilin will attack you directly....I will set a card and end."Â Luke:2800Ryu:2700[spoiler=cards]Â Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "I'm... I'm fine..." Wayne said, fingering his necklace again. He started to sway back and forth behind his tree, dazed by the moon. "I... I think... I'm fine..." he admitted, not really noticing what was going on. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 He grits his teeth and then smiles "Nice move, but can it handle this!? I play my pot of greed! Next I use my Lightning vortex, and now I set a monster and end" he says smirking Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "All right then, I remove from play my three monsters from the Grave to Special Summon my Vortex Guardian, Cerberus, then I normal Summon my Vortex Guardian Kamiya now I activate Kamiya's effect to destroy your face-down, then Cerberus attack directly![spoiler=cards][/sPOILER] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 He smiles "Luckily you destroyed my winged Kuriboh so I take no damage from your attack Ryu, sorry but you'll have to try harder than that cousin!" he smiles Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "Wayne ... you shouldn't stay here, get inside or something. The moon's doing something to you," hissed Garnet. "Wayne ... Wayne ..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "That's fine, but now during my Main Phase 2, I Tribute Cerberus to Specdial Summon, The all powerful Vortex dragon Kuroi Ryu! Then I end."Â [spoiler=card]Â Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.