Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Luke braces for the worst "Ok, if I don't draw it here, I'm done for... draw!" He looks at the card "Yes! i summon the all powerful Judgement Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'll use it's effect, and then attack directly!" Luke: 2800Ryu: 0000 OOC: g2g Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "I don't think so, I pay half of my Life points to activate Solemn Judgment to negate your Summoning! You could Say I judged the Judgment Dragon!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "I..." Wayne muttered, now entranced by the moon. He stayed still, his eyes following the moon riding along the stars. Frozen in place, he acted as if he weren't connected to the world not paying attention to what was happening. His eyes blackened in color, then glowed a faint silver. "But..." he said, in a voice clearly not his own, "I like the moon." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Garnet glanced at his necklace, and figured it was something to do with his necklace. She didn't dare tamper with the necklace; instead she sat down cross-legged and began to ponder what to do. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 He gasps "N...No!" he watches as his dragon is destroyed "So... that's it then... I've got nothing left to do... no cards left... I'm doomed... that's it, I lose..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "My Kuroi Ryu will crush you now I'm sorry, cousin.....mwhahahahaha!" as he's about to attack he stops himself for a second."are you wearing a shadow stop pendant?" he asks but Agrias looks at him,"What are you doing? attack him now! kill him!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 OoC: Someone wanna duel? I'm bored... *** Lucy yawned yet again, making her way into the forest as she yawned, the force coming from it extending her arms into a stretch as she continued to press onwards. Her hair continued to fall off of her head and in front of her eyes, a sign of annoyance whenever it would occur. After a while, she lost her anger and hit her head before she put her hair back up on her head again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 OOC: i have to go NOW, so can we finish this tomorrow, should be on all day, ok, bye! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 OOC:I'll be done with this. you can beat it someday Super. Ryu stared at Agrias."I won't kill him...I'm not a Vortex Guardian.... Kuroi ryu attack!" the Dragon blasts at Luke lowering hi LP to 0, he begins walking away."I'm not gone yet Luke." he said as his eyes turn red again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 OOC: why do i even bother checking anymore noone is ever ON when i am -_-IC:Raiden Is beginning to get desperate in his search for sapphire and decides to go see if Ryu has seen sapphire so he ran over to Ryu "Ryu Hey Ryu!!! Please tell me youve seen sapphire" Raiden said between breaths Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 Luke drops to his knees as his LP plumit to zero he looks at Ryu leaving "I...I'm sorry... I... I couldn't save you Ryu..." then he colapses from loss of energy from the duel, with a tear in his eyeMeanwhile Saphire was sitting alone in the forest in her usual spot, looking up at the cloudless skys while watching the leaves on the trees sway in the light wind surrounding her Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 --i don't think i've done so yet so, WELCOME BACK SUPER!!! :) Athrun woke from his sleep and began to change. As he removed his shirt he noticed the scar from the battle with Sin. He gently ran a hand over it and felt the slight burn of the wound against the presure. "Ngh! God this thing hurts." he said to himself. He got ready and exited the Slifer dorms to locate any of his friends he could find. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 Luke gets up and rubs his eyes quickly "ugh... i couldn't save my cousin... agh! Well, i'm not giving up! i'll save him, one way or another!" he goes to the beach to rethink his strategy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 ~in Eygpt~ AJ was searching threw a cavern in the depths of an old tomb. Nightshroud accompnaied him, using a ball of dark energy as a light source. "This place has seen better days." he said as he looked around the catacombs with disgust. "What do you expect?" AJ asked. "This place is thousands of years old. No one is just gonna walk down and clean up." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 Suddenly on the beach, a dark figure comes up to Luke and threatens him, frankly Luke wonders who the heck it is threatening him "Who the heck are you!?" The figure points at him and responds "Luke... I am your father!" and pulls off his mask "Hi son!" Luke looks at his father in awe "Dad!?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 "Did I just hear a Star Wars reference?" Garnet wondered aloud. Suddenly the timer went off and Garnet, sighing, checked it. Oddly it was showing Furnoose's ghost-like face. At once she teleported to the cabin, and found Furnoose panicking badly. "Furnoose, what's the matter? What have you done?" "I didn't mean it Gemheart ... I think I may have mislaid the list of bets for the next pro duel," cried Furnoose. "YOU WHAT?" yelled Garnet. "How much money was there?" He hesitated. "How much money have you just lost?" "I ... I ... I think about a small ... grand and a half ..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 OOC: I had a feeling something like that was coming Leo-chan >_< IC:Luke sighs "Why on Earth did you have to do that dad?" pete looks at him "What the whole I am your father thing...? Just a bit of fun, after all, I couldn't pass up a chance while it was in my head" Luke sighs again "You're so... naieve..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 As the two wander deeper into the caverns they suddenly realize a large stone door. Standing in front of it however where 2 jackl's with giant axes gaurding it. "That's it. That's where the tablets with the Ally of Justice monsters should be." AJ walked up to the door, but suddenly the statues lowered their axes and blocked AJ's path. "Hm?" AJ looked up at the 2 figures. "Mortal! You invade the sanctuary of the Allies. For this sin we cannoth forgive you!" Nightshroud scoffed. "Heh. And what to you 2 plan to do about it?" 2 massive duel disks appeared on the arms of the statues and they got into posistion. "If you manage to defeat both of us in a duel, we shall allow you entrance. If not, you will be slain where you stand!" AJ and Nightshroud smirked. "Sounds like a good time." said the dark being. "YOU'RE ON!!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 Luke sits back on the beach sand "So dad...?" his father looks at him "Why'd you come back here?" His father smiles "Oh, you know, just wanted to... come back to see what's going on, that hole wasn't there before, that's for sure!" Luke stands up "Oh... that..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 Athrun continues looking for someone to talk to when he suddenly spots Joanna getting out of her class. "Hey!" Joanna turned and smiled at him and walked over. "Hey Athrun. Good to see you finally got out of the hospital. How's it doing?" she asked catiously motioning to his scar. Athrun smiled and spoke. "It's fine. Nothing to worry about Joanna." he said smiling. The Obelisk smiled weakly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 "IDIOT!" screamed Garnet as she attempted to strangle Furnoose. "You've just lost fifteen-hundred pounds! How are we suppose to pay it all back? And do you want to know the worst part? If I remember correctly, that really rich Obelisk student placed that £100 on the favourite, the one with the 30:1 chance. How are we suppose to pay him back? How?" "Gemheart, I'm sorry-" "God, you're as bad as Mouseball!" roared Garnet. "Well this is your fault, if we can't find the money, you're responsible. How much longer have we got until the next duel?" "A week..." Garnet relaxed slightly. "That should be long enough ... hopefully ..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 pete looks at his son "So, what's down there anyway?" Luke doesn't want him to know about the bomb so he stalls "Oh, you know, nothing, just a cave" his father smiles "Oh realy, then you don't mind if I go explore it do you?" Luke is a little shocked and nervous at his remark "oh, there's realy no point, it's just an empty cave after all!" his father sighs "Well if it's just an empty cave why are you being so defenceive...?" Luke sweatdrops "Ah... w-well...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 Anubis Guards: 0000AJ and Nightshroud: 4000 The 2 statues shatter in a great explosion and AJ and Nightshroud walk threw. "Must be new guards." said Nightshroud while trying not to laugh. "They'll get it right eventually." said AJ with a small smile. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 "We're going to be doomed Hamster," said Garnet moments later, in her dorm, to Hamster, Jeremy and James. "How are we suppose to get fifteen hundred pounds back in a week? If only I know where he mislaid the cash..." "We could help," Richard quickly chipped in. Jeremy and James nodded, and Garnet looked brighter. "Really? Definately?" she asked. Her duel spirits nodded confidently. "OK then, you three go and find it." She watched as they left, then sighed and flopped back onto her bed. Perhaps they were saved... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 Luke's father goes down the cave and instantly knows what the bomb is when e sees the timer, he returns to the surface and smiles at his son "You can do it" Luke looks puzzled "Do what" His dad sighs "Save the school, what else?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.