Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yay! My turn! I'll start by summoning Herald of Orange Light! Now, beware as the breath of a holy beast surrounds the air! Come forth, Angel Armour Dragon! Because of his effect, I'll select my Shining Angel! Then I'll activate Premature Burial! Come on back, Shining Angel! Because of this, Angel Armour's ATK becomes 3000! Now, both of my monsters attack you directly." Lucy said cheerfully, happy that she had beaten Luke so easily.

 

Hand : 2

Monsters : 2

S/T : 0

Lucy : 3200

Luke : -400

 

[spoiler=Angel Armour Dragon:]

288922he.jpg

[spoiler=Lore:]

1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster

This card cannot be Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. While the selected monster remains in the Graveyard, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When the selected monster is removed from the Graveyard, you can discard 2 cards to remove from play the selected monster. While the selected monster is removed from play, this card's original ATK becomes 3000.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: it's Luke... not Super >_<

 

IC:

"Ok' date=' i play The spell MST! next [b']I play my Exarion universe! And equip it with axe of despair[/b], i follow up with my Smashing ground and attack directly, I set a face down and it's your go Lucy!"

 

hand: 1

S&T: 1

Exarion Universe (2800ATK)

LP: 4000/1200

 

OOC: Sorry but...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"That sounds workable," said Garnet after they plotted a plan. "But you do realise he's a good duellist, right? And you do realise he's a big bully?"

 

"Of course I do," answered Greg. "That's why I'm prepared. But you reckon he has more than just the one duel spirit you heard?"

 

"Yes. It's impossible not to have the complete set ... you need the complete set for the cards to work properly anyway," added Garnet. She turned to her deck, and pulled out her three Syncro monsters. To her surprise, they were all cowering in their frames, leaving blank spaces from where they originally were. "Guys, come on, don't be that scared."

 

"Sorry Garnet but it's hard not to," said Hamster, his voice slightly muffled. "You don't know how powerful those cards are. Not when we heard ... him." He was supposedly pointing to another card; Garnet couldn't see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Hamster, Jeremy, James ... what's the matter with you three? I know we can win that Obelisk; it's no big deal."

 

"No big deal??" cried Hamster, sounding even more scared. "Geeze Garnet, it is a big deal! Those cards are the ultimate of the ultimate, their burn effects are enough for an OTK! If he has those SIARPC support cards, we're doomed, I know we are!" Garnet frowned.

 

"What does he want you for anyway?" It was a long time before she got her answer.

 

"...To summon the Big Boss ..." answered Jeremy, uncharacteristically shakily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Luke was still waiting for Lucy to take her turn and he was just thinking about things like... why she was always so cheerful, but also, why he could never believe in himself when he lost against Ryu, he now believes he's no good for anything, and that he failed his cousin, he feels ready to die, much like his father did, it's his natural negativity..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: ah that explains why you were gone. Btw did you get the PMs I sent concerning the top-secret Ultima fanfic?

 

"The Big Boss?" asked Garnet, still frowning. "Who's he?" When they didn't answer, she shook their cards, surprising them. "Guys! I've got to know!"

 

"You know who he is! It's Andy!" yelled Hamster, clearly cowering. Garnet let the cards drop, her eyes wide. This was clearly worse than it seemed ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC:Yeah, I'm taking a good while to respond though, would you prefer a pic for the description or my own wording?

 

Ryu had jumped to the top of the duel tower, the powers of the Vortex did not seem to affect everyone with the fear he had hoped, but he knew the strongest duelists wouldn't feel it as much, but he was happy with the sizable population that feared him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: I figured it was holding you back, with me being super picky to portray everybody as accurately as possible - just remember to balance your personality, otherwise I'll deem it as being a Mary-Sue and ask for Seijin's bad qualities. Well, I dont mind too much about appearance ... if you think pic's easier, go ahead. And once you're done, expect the first chapter to be up in several days.

 

 

"There's an Andy Wilman card...?" was all Garnet could manage to say. "But why don't I know about this guys?" She picked up her three cards and saw the top of their heads just above the frame.

 

"Because he was never meant to be. He is so dangerous we had to lock him away. However, during his time in confinement, he made three sidekicks and they were stronger in every way. They broke the seal and freed him ... and now he's out for us, we know he is," explained James.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: no, it's got to be RL. You'll understand when you read it

 

"Garnet, do you want to have a practice duel?" asked Mouseball as he activated his duel disk. "It could be cruical to defeat ... what's his name ...?"

 

"Tyson," answered Garnet as she placed her three duel spirits back into her extra deck. "Sure, why not? I could do with the practice."

 

Garnet - 4000

Mouseball - 4000

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: JZ, avoid OOC-only posts, it's now rule you cant do them, otherwise you risk Ultima being locked and getting a warning

 

"I'll start," said Mouseball. "First I play Zombie World. Now I set a card, set two and hand it to you." Garnet drew.

 

"I start by using Heavy Storm. Now I play the Top Gear Test Track!"

 

40c2b9dcba8a8b33d294a50397a25a9a.jpg

 

"Next I set three cards, and I summon Chibi Jeremy Clarkson! By his effect, you loose 500 Life Points!"

 

9e4c90b04a41445e0a8a2ee3e35b62e2.jpg

 

"Now Jeremy, direct attack! I end my move!"

 

Garnet - 4000

Mouseball - 2900

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OoC: Back guys. Cant duel, my comp is acting up and I cant see any of the cards.

 

***

 

Lucy's chest flared up half way through the duel and because of this, she fell down upon one knee, her hand clutching her chestly tightly. Tears from how much pain she was feeling streamed down her face almost instantly and her hair moved over her face, her hand clenched in the sand so that she could try and stop some of the pain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: make sure to post an IC if you do an OOC

 

IC:

Luke can't stop thinking of how useless a person he is inside, a pathetic weakling, he could even do a simple thing like beat his own cousin, who should have been the person easyest to beat he spent so much time with him... look at Lucy, he says to himself... she's so cheerful... and what am I... a selfish loser... i don't deserve a life... not to live, and not to love, nothing!...i'm pathetic... a worthless piece of trash! Then he notices what happened to Lucy and snaps out of it "Lucy!" He runs over to her "Lucy are you Ok!? Lucy! hang on, I'll help you!" he picks her up and runs, runs as much as he can, shoving people aside just to get to the infirmary, eventualy he gets there and makes it putting her on a bed and calling for help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lucy's chest flared up again, falling against the water as she finally fell from the pain. Her head fell against the sand delicately, every beat that her heart let out ringing in her ears like bells. She felt how much pain was going through her body so much and she just wanted it to stop, knowing why she was feeling this pain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: i'll do the edit again

 

IC:

Then he notices what happened to Lucy and snaps out of it "Lucy!" He runs over to her "Lucy are you Ok!? Lucy! hang on, I'll help you!" he picks her up and runs, runs as much as he can, shoving people aside just to get to the infirmary, eventualy he gets there and makes it putting her on a bed and calling for help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...