Naimo Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 Mouseball drew. "I use Change of Heart to take control of Clarkson. Now I play Zombie Master, and I discard a card to bring back my Mammoth Zombie. Now all three, attack directly!" "I don't think so, I activate Threatening Roar!" yelled Garnet as the card revealed itself. "Very well, I finish my turn." Jeremy moved back to Garnet's control as she drew. "I start by revealing my Hammerhead! Now I tribute my Chibi for Jeremy Clarkson, Speed Warrior, and thanks to Hammerhead and my field spell, my Chibi returns to the field and you take 500 more damage! What's more, I get to Special Summon a Jeremy Clarkson, since my Chibi was destroyed. Now I tune both Speed Warrior and normal Jeremy together to form Jeremy Clarkson, Defender of Speed! And with Speed Warrior's effect, I choose to add a Chibi Richard Hammond to my hand." "And thanks to Hammerhead, both Jeremy Clarkson and JC: Speed Warrior return to the field. Now, Speed Warrior, destroy Zombie Mammoth! Defender of Speed, destroy Zombie Master! And Jeremy Clarkson, and Chibi Jeremy Clarkson, direct attacks! Now that's a win!" Garnet - 4000Mouseball - 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 OoC: Didn't see that super sorry >.< Bet everyone thinks about Gardenia differently when they see my avvy XD *** Lucy's eyes where shut, the ringing of her heartbeats still in her ears. Eventually, she managed to get up off of the bed, her eyes no longer blue but red. "Get outta my way, Pipsqueak!" Scarlet demanded, pushing Luke to the side and walking out of the infirmary, a malicous smile on her face where Lucy's warm smile once was. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 7, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 "Ack!" He is stunned "L....Lucy... what's happened to you!? Where have you gone...? LUCY!" He runs after her, thinking of nothing but the girl gone bad before him Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 OOC:I always knew she was into that...JK. IC:Ryu had felt something, a dark power had returned, the one known as Scarlet."Perfect, this will be better, I can crush her at her strongest" he said as his arm felt for her aura. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 7, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 He keeps running after her "Lucy! Stop for a moment! Please!" he shouts after her "Come on, you're not the sort of person for this! Wake up Lucy! Wake up!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 OoC: JZ, I actually AM into that kinda stuff... -_- *** Scarlet kept walking, not bothering to waste her time on a person such as Luke. Her hair was blowing in the wind as she walked, but was able to embrace the cold breeze that was blowing against her skin that would of usually made Lucy stop. Even though they shared the same body, Scarlet was the one that could put it to far better use. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 OOC: erm, JZ, if I could have your details sometime today/tomorrow, it would be very convenient (I'm nearly finished with the first draft of the first chapter) "Awww man, I lost," said Mouseball as he deactivated his disk. He walked over to Garnet and shook her hand. "Good game Gemheart." Garnet smiled; yes, this deck was ready. However, she still had to test the James cards. She wondered whether to challenge for another duel, but then changed her mind. She would do that later; right now she had to come up with more tactics, if she was to save her cards from Tyson. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 OOC:For some very odd reason, that doesn't surprise me as much as it should........ IC:Ryu felt the cold breeze pass, there was an eerie silence around campus, and he wanted to know what it was, could Scarlet be causing this? or was it something nature had done? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 7, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 He realises it was hopeless and returns to the beach, and drops to his knees "i am hopeless... i couldn't save Ryu... and I couldn't even get to Lucy... poor thing... I'm no good for anything!" Suddenly there's a flash of light and a knight in navy blue armour, the same one that bloodlust fought had appeared before him "...Duel me..." luke sighs "oh not now... well... maybe if I can only win this!" knight: 4000Luke: 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 OOC:For some very odd reason' date=' that doesn't surprise me as much as it should........ IC:Ryu felt the cold breeze pass, there was an eerie silence around campus, and he wanted to know what it was, could Scarlet be causing this? or was it something nature had done?[/quote'] OoC: >> You knew I liked it anyway... *** Scarlet stood behind Ryu, knowing that the only way to save Ryu from the darkness he had found was to become part of the darkness herself. Taking all of her courage, she stepped forwards, hoping that Ryu would notice her and turn around, her heart and brain telling her to do different things. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 Ryu had felt her, and his heart reacted while he did not, he turned around and looked at her with his blood red eyes."so you came to me yourself." he said a little amused, he knew how Scarlet hated him so this was quite the surprise. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 7, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 the knight draws "I'll start with my Pyramid turtle and play two face downs, your move" Luke speaks, nearly with a tear in his eye, and the dreary mood... makes it rain "Even... the sky is feeling my pain... it's crying too, I'm not gonna fail my friends anymore! i've failed too much to give up here! Draw! i play heavy storm, next I follow up with my Raging flame Sprite! and use Swords of revealing light, I set two cards, now attack!" knight: 3900 [3]Luke: 4000 [1] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 Scarlet nodded, taking a few more steps towards Ryu. "I may hate you Ryu, but Lucy doesn't. Lucy loves you... She always will. But she has asked for my help this time, knowing that you would be to much for her to handle. She doesn't want you like this, she says that the Ryu she knew was always considering her before anyone..." Scarlet spoke those words with a tear in her eye, knowing that Lucy was causing her to say this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 "That explains many things to me, but I have to apologize, the Ryu she knew, the one that was too weak to even go against you, is gone, the power of the vortex is all I need." he said on the outside, but his heart screamed for her, "I f that is all you wish to say then good-bye. the weaker Ryu mourns for you, but I do not." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 7, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 The knight draws again "I activate my heavy storm" Luke stops him fast "I play my, Raigeki break!" he discards and the turtle shatters "grr" the knight is angered I play a face down monster, and a face down, I end" Luke smiles "Ok, I draw! i play shield crush!" The face down shatters "Argh!" the knight is furious "Now my sprite attacks!" Knight: 2800 [1]Luke: 4000 [0] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 "I wish that you would open your eyes already... Ryu was far stronger than you, Vortex fool. You may have strength and that, but Ryu had one thing that you have not & never will have! He had love and if so, I will have to show you what it is like..." Scarlet walked forwards and looked up at Ryu, before pushing her head forwards and kissing him gently on the lips. OoC: -throws up- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 OOC:Lol IC:Ryu is very shocked, he had the right to be, 1) a 10 year old was making out with him, 2) an alternate personality was making out with him, and 3) the alternate personality of a 10 year old was making out with him. he backed away, his eyes back to normal for a second."Lucy?" before turning back to red."what the hell?"OOC:Lucy uses kiss, Foe Ryu became confused! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 7, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 OOC: Aww... that's nice... not bleh the knight draws with rage "I activate my plaguespreader zombies efect, and i sacrifice it to summon my Red eyes darkness dragon! that's all" Luke smiles "you've been pathetic!, draw! i summon Servant of Catabolism! Now my two monsters attack directly!" Knight: 0000Luke: 4000 the knight vapourizes in to the air with a scream of pain leaving behind an orb "That was easy... hmmm... guess it's just luck..." he takes the orb and places it on the bomb Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 OOC:Lol IC:Ryu is very shocked' date=' he had the right to be, 1) a 10 year old was making out with him, 2) an alternate personality was making out with him, and 3) the alternate personality of a 10 year old was making out with him. he backed away, his eyes back to normal for a second."Lucy?" before turning back to red."what the hell?"OOC:[b']Scarlet[/b] uses kiss, Foe Ryu became confused!OoC: Fixed and mega lol. *** Scarlet looked at Ryu for a moment and looked down at the ground, feeling bad that she couldn't of done what Lucy wanted her to do. She turned her back to Ryu and started to walk away, before turning back to Ryu and winking at him, hoping to have better results than the kiss. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 7, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 Luke returns to the beach and smiles at his achievement but then he returns to his negative self "But i couldn't save the two that matter right now... Ryu and Lucy, please be ok..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 Ryu had felt something, other than the lips on his own, it wasn't Scarlet but Lucy trying to be with his former self, the kiss cracked his heart's cold shell, if only for an instance, Hamestu had seen that small moment and knew it had to be stopped, at least until Onaga was summoned."The girls must be dealt with Ryu, your emotions will hinder you greatly." he said sternly, and for the first time, Ryu stood up to him."Shut up Hametsu....No one shall touch her, if you do...I will end my own existence and the line of the vortex will be lost, understood?" Hamestu could only nod in astonishment. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 Scarlet sighed, thinking that she had failed yet again. With her head stooped low, she walked off, hoping that Ryu wouldn't follow and try to hurt her for what she had done. Part of her knew it was because it had to be done, part of it because she always wanted to do that to Ryu, no matter what had happened in the past beforehand. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 Zensaki had seen that as well, from far away."yes, I knew it, This Lucy or Scarlet girl, and Luke, they can defeat the vortex...I know they can...." he said as Marie was watching."Dad...why are you talking to yourself?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 Scarlucy looked off of the edge of the cliff, there eyes close to full with tears. "I'm so sorry Luce... We just couldn't do it... He's to strong for us!" Scarlet said, still having control of Lucy's body. Lucy was able to communicate through her using her own mind. It's ok Scarlet... You tried... That's the main thing... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 7, 2009 Report Share Posted September 7, 2009 Ryu was having a difficult time thinking, what Scarlet had said was true, Lucy did love him, he had felt it, and deep down he still cared for her."damn it!" he said, cursing his heart for breaking at such a crucial moment. Lucifer will be here in less than an hour, I can't fall to love now, never again!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.