The D.M. Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Raiden walked the school grounds pacing impatiently he had made up his mind about it "I need to see about these knights...can they be captured? if so i can interrogate them about the seal on my friends...sapphire if i die im sorry" And Raiden tried to focus his emotions "what could i live without?" he then focused his jealousy twords Ryu for being so strong emotionally and put his mind on that alone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 --i had one hell of a weekend!!!!! i had 4 Labor day weekend picnics, i got drunk (funny drunk, not violet drunk) and i had a few laughs XD, i'm sry i haven't been on but i'm back and ready to rp!!! "They should be in this room right?" Nightshroud entered the room behind AJ after beating the pair of Anubis. The dark energy given off from his hand provided a dim light enough to see. AJ however was glancing at the large stone tablet at the end of the room. An almost evil smirk crossed it face. "Jackpot." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Ryu had walked towards his battleground."This is it...Lucifer" suddenly the flash of yellow light stepped out of the cave."It's good to see you Ryu, I see you've grown." he cackles as Ryu activates his duel Blade."enough talk Lucifer, I'll crush you here right now! Once I defeat you, my darkness will be penultimate, then I'll take Sin as well, and I will be able to revive the great Onaga!" Lucifer was surprised at the last name."Onaga? so you wish to revive the dark lord of destruction? you are more foolish than I thought." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Athrun wandered around the academy looking for someone of intrest. "I wonder if anyone would want to duel around here?" he asked himself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 "I really do wonder why I keep defending this family?" said a cloaked stranger as he stepped off the boat."Maybe I really should warm up" he said pulling out and old Battle city duel disk."I wonder if there's anyone in the mood for a duel?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Suddenly Athrun noticed Ryu and walked towards him. "Hey there Ryu. I haven't seen you in a while. What you've been up to?" he asked. It had been a couple of days since he'd been out and about. He had been in his dorm resting before this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Lucifer looks at Athrun as Ryu doesn't even turn around only letting out the words "Athrun?" he turns around and reveals his blood red eyes."It is you Athrun" he lets out a wicked smile."It's so good to see you, you're just in time for the main event, for as soon as I'm done with Lucifer...you're next." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Athrun glanced at Ryu. He didn't seem the same as before. What was wrong with him? "You! You're not Ryu huh? Tell me, who are you!" he demanded. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Meanwhile, Tyson was talking to his duel spirit, the fifteen-hundred "stolen" cash firmly in his hand. "All is falling to plan, just like you said. Now we just need to wait; there is still five days til the next pro duel, and once they can't meet the demands of everyone ..." "I fear this scheme may not go to plan." Tyson looked at him. "What are you talking about?" "Garnet's got magical abilities around her ... she may have eavesdropped in on us. And, I am not entirely certain she holds my ... aaah ... similar companions." Tyson frowned. "Then in this case ... we must try and trace the other holder - or holders." His duel spirit nodded. "But first, we have to get the trio off Garnet." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 "Oh, I am Ryu, just, a little more open minded to the darkness and what it can do, you know, you could benefit from it as well, you are, after all, a lot alike to me." he said darkly, Lucifer was very amused at Ryu's new personality."We both struggle with emotions(Joanna and Lucy), we both have powerful fathers(AJ and Seijin), and they both have spirits to aid them(Nightshroud and Satsujin),we both have enemies far beyond our power(Sin and Lucifer), and you can't say you haven't thought about the darkness. can you? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Athrun held a hand to the scar on his chest that Sin had made during the last battle but he shook his head. "The darkness already tried and it failed to get to me." he said to Ryu. "And of all people Ryu you should know what the darkness does to people. You have nothing to gain but power. All that power will corupt you in the end." he said while activating his duel disk. "I'll even show you that you don't need that power to be strong!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Lucifer laughed."go ahead and duel him first, it won't change a thing" Ryu stared as his arm grew it's dark disk blade, he assimilated his deck and drew 5 cards."good, this gives me another chance to revive the great lord...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 " I don't know what you're yapping about..." he draws 5 cards. "But you're going down fast and hard! I'll start off by summoning my Speed Warrior! (900) Then i'll place 3 cards face down and end my turn."--i'm gonna get lunch, i'll brb Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Ryu smiled"I draw! then I set a monster and I set two cards! I end!" the face-down monster had a dark but weak aura."I will show you the power you could have had!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Athrun drew. "We'll see about that! Speed Warrior, attack his face down monster! And with the effect of my monster his attack points double during his first attack." (1800) --counter any? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 OOC: Stein, you know AJ's appearance? Just to check, I've had a look and he's going to have dark blue hair? Garnet had never felt more bored. However, she had sensed a disturbance above ground, not from Tyson but from Ryu. Deciding she was safer in the cabin (as no one but her and the five boys knew of its location), she stuck around. She watched as Greg and Adderskin duelled, her mind wandering to Greg. He was so good looking and such a good gambler, she tried her best to cover up her reddening cheeks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 - i forgot i changed the hair color, he looks like him but the hair is brown instead of blue, along with the eyes, their hazel, thanks for reminding me XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Ryu smiled."You attacked a blast from the past, man-eater bug, your monster goes bye-bye....." the beast came up and dragged the warrior into the ground, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
a coffee Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Since no-one is even making an ATTEMPT to answer me, Ill just join in the next part if you hold one. >/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 "Ngh! Didn't see that coming. But since i didn't summon this turn i'll summon my Junk Synchron! (1300) Now i'll activate the effect and bring back my Speed Warrior to the field. (900) Now i'll tune both of them together and show you some real power!" Both of the monsters began to glow. "Let's see how you like this, synchro summon Junk Warrior!!! (2300) I'll have to end with that." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 OOC: Majoras, I think Super is accepting, just send off your app and see what happens "My go," said Greg as he drew. "I now use Cold Wave. Next I activate Roulette Barrel's effect and roll the dice twice." He rolled it twice, the first time showing a three, the second time a two. "That's five stars, enough to destroy your Jack's Knight! Now I switch Roulette Barrel to attack mode. Now attack, and I win!" Greg - 1900Adderskin - 0000 Garnet clapped along with the others. "Well done Greg!" she said. Adderskin walked over to Greg and they shook hands. "You're difficult to beat Greyleaf," said Adderskin. "But I like having you as a formidabble opponent." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 "My turn, I draw, then I summon my Vortex Guardian-Kamiya, then I use her effect to destroy your Junk warrior, any response?" he expects Athrun to do something. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Luke was still digging his tunnel on the beach, he hd his sleave rolled up because the hole had filled with water before the tide went out, he couldn't stop thinking about his cousin, and what life would be like if he was never born Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 The figure had found Luke playing in the sand."Uhm, not gonna ask what your're doing, but....have you seen this kid?" he shows him a picture of Ryu."I'm kind of in the middle of a freakin never ending quest, and this kid is next in his family line." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Athrun smirked. "I'll discard my Quillbolt Hegdehog and activate the trap card Divine Wrath. Now i'll negate your monsters effect and destroy it!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.