Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "so..Pete, you gonna accept my help or not?" he said as he started walking towards the academy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 OOC: Ah, thanks Leo-chan, you have found the flaw in my logic, no neg for our application, but no entry untill it's pmed, sorry 'bout that, also, advanced clause is official rule more than one line posts please! IC:he steps back "Ok, ok! geez, give me a chance to think will you! And... you're offering me help...? What exactly do I need help with....?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "One is, your confidence, second is....your fear of the dark." he said as he walked into the cave where he picked up the Mystic Guardian deck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 He looks puzzled "huh? Feer of the dark, I'm not afraid of the dark, sure my confidance is a pile of **** but I'm not afraid of the... wait... is that Ryu...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "where?" he says looking around."where is that bugger, may as well beat him now." he said pulling out the pendant and giving it to Luke."use it well kid." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 Meanwhile, Tyson and Greg were busy duelling, as part of the group's plan. "Pathetic," laughed Tyson as he drew. "Get ready to be crushed like a little insect. I use Change of Heart to take control of your Roulette Barrel. Now I use your Roulette Barrel's effect and roll a die twice." He did so. "Haha! It totals up to four, which means you loose your Gamble Angel Bunny!" He watched as the monster on Greg's field shattered. "My Bunny!" cried Greg. "And now that leaves me free to attack! Roulette Barrel, direct attack! I win!" Tyson - 1800Greg - 0000 "Now tell me Greyleaf, where is Garnet Maxwell?" "I ... I don't know ..." At once Tyson's duel spirit grabbed Greg by his blazer collar. "I think she's on the beach, where that Aquas guy is! What's his name ... erm ... erm ... Luke! That's it!" At once Tyson's duel spirit let go of him. "That wasn't so hard, was it? Come, let's go." At once his duel spirit grabbed hold of him and, with the jet pack on his back, they began to fly to the beach. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 He looks at the pendant "Seriously... who are you... and what is that... it's not one of mine that's for sure, if you want me to help Ryu, at least tell me who you are!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "I can't tell you that, but I'm an old friend to the Masaki bloodline" Zensaki seems to have realized who it is but he stays quiet."You just have to trust me kid..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 he sighs and rests his hand on his head, then shakes his head slightly "Oh... well fine... but I'll never be able to believe in my self ever again should I lose... for me, if I duel Ryu... it realy is a matter of life... or death..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "That's how it has to be when you're trying to liberate a friend, you must never falter for one second. The Ryu you fight may be his body, but not his mind....it's the corruption of the vortex, and the power of Onaga. if it comes to that then I have 2 cards for you...will you accept them?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 He looks at the figure and sighs "I guess, if I want to save my cousin... I guess I have no choice, what are they exactly...?" he asks a little puzzled Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "It's a card I used when I fought Onaga, believe me it has what you need to beat Ryu...but, only if you believe it will.....here take them, and don't use it unless you have no choice....If you're lucky you won't need them." he hands him both cards, they're blank. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 he looks at the cards "You little *******! you were having me on, I knew it! look at these pieces of trash, they're blank for f's sake, so go away!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "Sure they are." he said as he disappeared. his echo again saying." you need to have faith, I'm sure Ryu has faith in you." the pendant he gave Luke begins to glow, signaling toward Ryu's direction. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 He looks at the cards "believe...? Maybe if I believe... in myself... i'll be able to see these cards... is that it...? is that what you mean... oh well, it don't matter, I'm going to save Ryu!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 OOC:I would love to start this, but I have to go to class, I'm sorry, you can do it Luke! Ryu waited at the battle site where he and Lucifer were having their staredown, His deck was still ready, and he knew he would have to take out Luke before he could fight Lucifer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 He looks at the pendant "Well... guess this is it" he looks up to the sky "Ryu, I'm gonna save you if it's the last thing i do!" he sets off, following the pendant Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "Don't worry Lucifer, as soon as I finish off Luke, I'll be more than happy to crush your soul" Lucifer actually looked worried, the darknes in Ryu had become far more than his own. OOC:Gotta go bye! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "There she is," said Tyson, pointing down. "I don't want her to know about your existance just yet." Landing in a shadier area, Tyson advanced out alone. "Ah, Garnet." She turned round. "Tyson." "Clever idea, just a shame it didn't work. I want your cards ... and I will have them!" Garnet activated her duel disk. "Oh yeah? Well come on!" Garnet - 4000Tyson - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tempest Dahlia Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 (Please don't neg me) I wanted to know if acceptance is through post or pm? And if pm, is there any co-owners I can pm my app to? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 Wayne intentionally followed Luke. He took a glimpse at the blank cards that Luke was talking about, but the picture was a picture of a butterfly to Wayne. It didn't have a title, and when Wayne squinted hard, he found that it had no text. Curious, Wayne followed, but decided to introduce himself instead of spying. He ran up to Luke, and tapped him on the shoulder. "I see, Ryu is your cousin, and it must pain you to find out what happened to him." Wayne said, sounding calm, but still depressed. "It must hurt to see a family member suffer." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 --u gotta pm super about it, and sry about me not being on lately guys, i've had work and homework to do so i haven't had time for this stuff as of late AJ walked up to the Ally of Justice's tablet within the tomb. He ran his hand gently over it and felt a vibe of dark energy as he did. "I can feel it. The spirits are inside here." Suddenly escivators and arcialogists wandered into the tomb and walked over to the stone. "It's been found. Now we have to remove the stone so Master Pegasus can examine the the workings." they move closer to begin their work but Nightshroud blocks their path and holds a hand to them. A powerful aura glowing around it. "Huh?! Wait....what are you doing?!" "You'll off set the balance of the stone and anger the spirits. You fools haven't the faintest idea of what power lays beyond this tablet." A dark aura forms around the stone and then around AJ. He turns to the group and smiles. "I'm sorry gentlemen, but your survices are no longer needed." The men turn white faced. "Have a nice day!" Nightshroud said smiling and he fired the energy blast. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 OOC: Super prefers PM, so I suggest you PM him to be on the safe side. And Stein, the Ultima fanfic's up in the fanfic section "I'll start," said Garnet. "I play Chibi James May in attack mode. Next I play Pot of Greed, and you loose 1000 Life Points." "Now I play Top Gear Test Track. Now I set two and play Swords of Revealing Light. Your go." Tyson - 3000Garnet - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 OOC:Oh snap, AJ went crazy as well. Ryu was beginning to absorb the darkness in the air itself, Lucifer took this chance to try to escape."I don't think so Lucifer!" Ryu lifts his arm and blasts through Lucifer's core, his lifesigns become nil in an instant. "And I worried about you." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 --did you expect me not to? ;) and it was brilliant Leonic, loved our first conversation XD Athrun awoke in his dorm. He had just had the craziest dream. His father was in Eygpt, and he and Nightshroud had just killed a bunch of inosent people. No way......no way that would happen. It was ridiculous. He got out of bed and got changed. He grabbed his duel disk off the night stand and walked outside to find the others. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.