Anyone else seeing this?

Icy

F***ing hell' date=' OCG has became the only thing you people ever talk about in the card threads, only saying "OCG error" always, but not pointing out the freaking error. Either you fix the error or just shut the f*** up and get the f*** out.

As Icy said, the creativity is suffering, cards are getting more bland and repetetive every single day. This is pretty much what will, or, has already brought the Custom Card section do it's knees.

F*** Official Card Grammar, I support creativity.

[/quote']

I honestly suspect most members don't know if there are OCG errors in the card or not, they just put "you have some OCG errors 8/10" to boost their post count and look smart. :/

If you're giving out poor ratings because someone with a great effect used 'your side of the field', or didn't capitalize 'normal summon', then yeah, you're a dickwipe that needs to learn2cardmake. But I do demand a certain degree of OCG usage, so that the effect is at least understandable. I don't like to reread an effect twice, just to make sure that the member meant 'increase its ATK by 200 for every x-type card in the Graveyard'

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah basically all the older 5 to 6 star members (no mods but members) have forgotten that they were once neewbies and don't have any respect for the newer members of this site... Just because some members can't make cards right so whut the older members are hear to help the newer ones anyway.. but most of them only want to critisize the neewbies.... and no offense but some of the mods let it happen... so.. basically the older members have let their Yugioh Egos go to their head.. and are biase enough to not want to help the neewbies...

^it's just a theory.. but prolly no far from the truth

yeah basically all the older 5 to 6 star members (no mods but members) have forgotten that they were once neewbies and don't have any respect for the newer members of this site... Just because some members can't make cards right so whut the older members are hear to help the newer ones anyway.. but most of them only want to critisize the neewbies.... and no offense but some of the mods let it happen... so.. basically the older members have let their Yugioh Egos go to their head.. and are biase enough to not want to help the neewbies...

Please. You start developing your YCM ego the second you hit 2 stars.

As for criticism, its completely called for to criticize a card that sucks. As long as you're A)not flaming, B)offering solutions.

Please. You start developing your YCM ego the second you hit 2 stars.

As for criticism' date=' its completely called for to criticize a card that sucks. As long as you're A)not flaming, B)offering solutions.

[/quote']

I'm a 4 star and i don't have an ego...

Yeah but not in the way i've seen some members.. saying this cards sucks and all..

some members don't even point out the problems that newwbies make... not all of them but some....

Well, yeah both kittys (lol??) are probally right. Everyone is obsessed with OCG more than anything on the card. Like yeah woopie one OCG error. You didnt caitalize special summon. Heres a phrase that I made up. "Its only a big deal if you make it one". OCG is being made out of a big deal for a long time now...Don't ask why. Of course, yeah if the whole card has errors you won't understand it. Like this: "Cast this spell to kill every warrior on the battlefield and win the battle". Then you can start typing away about OCG....

" I only hate bad OCG if the whole card has it."

Yep' date=' 100% agreed.

[/quote']OMG I am being quoted in an important thread. Thanks!

But I was reading before, and somebody said there was a vanilla problem, I never think of normal monsters as bad monsters either, unless not having effects ruin the cards or something. But I see that Icy made a thread for that, so you don't need to listen to me about it ^_^

i also have seen problems with newewbies and bad card pics... i think there should be like a thread or something that shows the size the pic needs to be to not be blurry and fuzzy when added to the card..

There probably is one in tuts, its just that newbs never go there. The pics usually aren't that big of a deal...they learn the kind of quality art members enjoy on this site, and they follow accordingly.

i also have seen problems with newewbies and bad card pics... i think there should be like a thread or something that shows the size the pic needs to be to not be blurry and fuzzy when added to the card..

There probably is one in tuts' date=' its just that newbs never go there. The pics usually aren't that big of a deal...they learn the kind of quality art members enjoy on this site, and they follow accordingly.

[/quote']

ok.. i just thought i'd bring it up.. that's my bigest problem with making cards is the pics...

Personally, I hate it when I see an entire page of

"0/10 you fail"

"1/10 stop making cards"

"your OCG sucks get out of here -3/10"

"good card 7/10 but your ocg is horrible 2/10"

It gets even worse when the newb posts "wat is ocg?" and people just say "official card grammer you cards suck fail/10"

It's so refreshing when I see a "Here, PM me and I'll give you some help on your OCG" instead of the usual.

I agree with whoever it was that said posts like the above examples should be considered spam.

Guest JoshIcy

tsk tsk.. and another problem i see is Neewbies spamming ing a thread... a Mods thread at thet.. -sigh-

Don't worry. I'm reading (despite not posting) and I'll prune as needed, I just feel you are all saying my words for me. And I do appreciate that. It's very nice to see what you all have to say, so don't hold back (even minor language is ok as long as it's in vent form, I understand).

Guest JoshIcy

Yea' date=' Im also sorry for ranting as well. I've posted so many times on this thread now. lol.

[/quote']

Don't be sorry xD. I don't mind it.

In fact, it shows you have more heart. And that's what I like/look for.

Hmm yep that pretty much sums up the problems i've seen.... i think i've recalled seeing Newer members with neg reps saying they make bad cards... and that their cards suck.. it's one thing to post on their threads saying their cards suck.. but to give them a neg rep?! that's just plain WRONG!!! it's makes me mad to see it..

You ONLY -rep newbies for spamming.Like i said in a previous post. They post their cards because they think they are good. I do too. And also wanna see if people agree. Of course people probally always think. WOW! wat A n00B he shouldnt even be here LOLOLoLo I could like LOL do so LOLING better lOlOlOloLOlL0Lol

Guest JoshIcy

Newbies are not being treated as newbies.

Maybe that's because they deserve actual help' date=' and not flaming. :/ As a mod, you should be happy with this.

[/quote']

I mean, they've been treated as experts and getting bashed as if they knew it all.

Archived